Amazing epsiode (spoilers)

spnfan thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today's episode was filled with rehana😳
They were even wearing matching outfits.
Less anant  and roshini(esp roshini🤢) and more rehana episodes are a treat to watch.
I like the fact that they are showing ahana having depression and suicidel tendency. This explains a lot of her character and her actions. She keep on depending on other for her happiness.
First it was her dad then anant and in future its gonna be rehaan. She just makes her entire world revolve around one person and it is not healthy at all.

Does the turskish version shows bihter having depression? The only problem i had wit that show is why did a girl like bihter gave her life for a total asshole like behlul. If she had depression i can understand her comitting suicide. 
Rehaan seems to be a better guy than behlul till date and i hope the only reason he stays away from ahana is his guilt and not because he also starts to have feelings for roshini. I have seen a cliping of the turkish show were behlul admits to have feeling for nihal. Also it was indicated that he wasnt ready to leave all the luxury he had by staying with adnan. He only realised how much he was in love with bihter only after she died.

Aashim and smriti have sizzling chemistry and looks absolutely gorgeous together. I seriously hope the show gets a s2 or else this will be the 2nd time i will witness a good pairing getting wasted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fully agree.

I pray a Season 2 comes in somewhere they can show the story properly
Harshsam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes this is what the show was supposed to be like from ages ago! This is what we've been waiting for ...rehana bonding! Ananth is incompetent as a husband and also a human being! I can't with him and his snobby daughter. I really hope till the show ends we get to see rehana getting much closer 
Also I think behlul didn't have any feelings for nihal and he only agreed to marry her to stay away from bither because again he felt like he's doing wrong to his uncle.
Edited by Harshsam - 6 years ago
__VIHU thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Excited to watch the episode. Thanks for the spoilers.
And yeah Rehaana chemistry is really awesome.
eufara_naghm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think the show just shows us that we should always be independent and not rely on others completely not even our parents they also have a life and we just have to find our own happiness...
As Ahant I think Anant is just some old bloke who can't handle his wife and kids...
And for Rehana well it wasn't supposed to be like that rehan loves Ahana a lot...
I saw some clips of the original and it didn't look like behlul was that much a """sanskari lover..."" he was just a playboy...
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: eufara_naghm

I think the show just shows us that we should always be independent and not rely on others completely not even our parents they also have a life and we just have to find our own happiness...

As Ahant I think Anant is just some old bloke who can't handle his wife and kids...
And for Rehana well it wasn't supposed to be like that rehan loves Ahana a lot...
I saw some clips of the original and it didn't look like behlul was that much a """sanskari lover..."" he was just a playboy...

behlul was a total casanova. He even cheats on bihter when they have a fight.good he was already cheating on his uncle with bihter and then he goes on and cheats on bihter as well😕.
Then he starts a relation with nihal and even makes her belive he is also in love with her but keeps on going after bihter😡. I was kind of happy that he ended up alone and loosing everything. I only felt bad for bihter in that show
If dsjz will have a s2 and rehaan is like this till the end i am gonna feel extremely bad for him. He seems to be a clueless sweetheart right now. 
I find anant to be a total creep even though i like sanjay kapoor as anant. The guy is behaving as if he married a woman of his age and she should be able to handle his bratty selfish teenage daughter like a pro. It is commendable that ahana atleast is going a good job with aarav. It seems like he just needed a trophy wife. 
Ahana never seems to talk about her inner feelings to anant the way she is opening up to rehaan. I always felt there was a comfort level b/w rehan and ahana. I guess it has to do with the age. Ahana tries too hard to be matured in frontbof anant and that is not applicable when it comes to rehan
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awww that rehaana hug ❤️
Bingewatcher12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

behlul was a total casanova. He even cheats on bihter when they have a fight.good he was already cheating on his uncle with bihter and then he goes on and cheats on bihter as well😕.
Then he starts a relation with nihal and even makes her belive he is also in love with her but keeps on going after bihter😡. I was kind of happy that he ended up alone and loosing everything. I only felt bad for bihter in that show
If dsjz will have a s2 and rehaan is like this till the end i am gonna feel extremely bad for him. He seems to be a clueless sweetheart right now. 
I find anant to be a total creep even though i like sanjay kapoor as anant. The guy is behaving as if he married a woman of his age and she should be able to handle his bratty selfish teenage daughter like a pro. It is commendable that ahana atleast is going a good job with aarav. It seems like he just needed a trophy wife. 
Ahana never seems to talk about her inner feelings to anant the way she is opening up to rehaan. I always felt there was a comfort level b/w rehan and ahana. I guess it has to do with the age. Ahana tries too hard to be matured in frontbof anant and that is not applicable when it comes to rehan

The creepy old guy married Aahana only for the physical pleasures. As I have said earlier he just doesn't know the meaning of being a husband. It's a shame that he cannot be for, with his wife when she needs him the most. You bloody man, your wife's mum is seriously I'll in the hospital and you agree to take your daughter with you to Dubai so that she can go shopping and have fun ( I am happy that Roshni's out of the house so that Rehaan and Aahana get some space) but as a father he has failed miserably here as he couldn't explain his daughter about the seriousness of the situation. He definitely isn't mature, I find Aarav more mature than his father. I definitely don't want Aahana to commit suicide for this creepy old man as he isn't worthy. And totally agree that Aahana has never openly spoken about her personal life with Ananth ever as he never became her confidant and never emotionally supported Aahana in the trouble times the way Rehaan did in the past few days. When you marry your partner you agree to be with them in health as well as in sickness. Ananth Mathur you are not only a pathetic husband but also a pathetic father! You just want to be in a bubble filled with happiness and not face the reality. 
Initially liked Anant Mathur but not anymore as being for someone during their troubledtimes is far more important than being extremely romantic. You ain't willing to grow up nor you want your kids to grow up and face reality.. life's is not always hunky dory! 

P.S - Sanjay Kapoor's doing a Fab job as Ananth Mathur. 
Bingewatcher12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeeraHK

awww that rehaana hug ❤️

Yess... He holding her hands, the hug, sharing of grief...superb 
The foundation if their relationship is being built on an ossum ground... 
Sometimes just being physically present is so much more...
shajain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Emotions shown in Indian version are real than Turkish version..
Ahana was not  shown so positive in turkish version..it was her passionate love for Rehaan which was focus of story..here focus is on Ahana's emotions..not only with her husband/lover but with everyone..

In DSJZ Ahana is so positive..her emotions are real with everyone in family..she have different shades..remember 1st episode where all her shades were shown beautifully.
love for dad and Saloni, caring for Saloni, hate and anger for mom, sensible and emotional person in conversation with Anant, a confident and self esteem person in last scene with Rehaan..
I will compare 16th Jan episode with 1st episode.. in yesterday's episode also they showed Ahana's different shades. Care and guilt for mother, a new bond with Rehaan, angry and sad with Anant, motherly bond with Aarav, anger for Mr. Gupta.. Oh my god i can't express how much i am loving Ahana's character

Very happy that they are building Ahana and Rehaan's relationship with sharing of sorrow instead of Rehaan's lust which was case with turkish version..
Ahana going to Rehaan in future is totally justified..Actually they both are sharing 'Dard se Dard ki mulakat' ..

Ahana and Anant were superb in their role but Ahana and Rehaan will bring fire on screen..In just 3-4 episodes their chemistry is creating magic when actual love and passion is not started..