Agnifera

Disaster strikes Simran Kaur

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Disaster strikes Simran Kaur on the sets of And TV's Agnifera!

And this is not the first time that the actress has faced an unfortunate incident on the sets.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 | 12:55:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | By Tellybuzz Team

Actress Simran Kaur who is seen as Shrishti in And TV's show, Agnifera has had a rather rough start to the new year; the actor recently injured herself while getting ready for a sequence. In fact, Simran has faced many such unfortunate circumstances over the past few days.

Be it coming face-to-face with a snake in the make-up room or having a light bulb shatter right in front of her face, Simran's luck seems to be running out! In fact, the latest incident with the light bulb has caused Simran a few injuries, even leading to some superficial blisters on her face and neck. 

Talking about the light bulb burst incident, Simran said, "While getting ready in the makeup room for a sequence, the bulb from my vanity burst due to overheating and shattered right in front of my face. And, for a minute, everything went black. On seeing my condition, I was rushed to a doctor where I was given an injection, and prescribed painkillers and an ointment for the superficial blisters. I was also asked to avoid make-up altogether! I didn't want to delay the shoot, so I pulled myself together and returned to shoot. Thankfully, I have good skin so I could manage just fine without make-up!"

With two back-to-back incidents shaking Simran completely, the actor has asked the production team to change her make-up room and bring her some respite! 

We only hope that good luck prevails and Simran's injuries are left behind her!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Tfs. They have to make the sets safe for actors.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
TFS Abhishek... 

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/disaster-strikes-simran-kaur-the-sets-of-tv-s-agnifera-180116