Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@ TM,
Completely agree with you on the topic being shifted to something else.Same thing happens to my posts whenever I criticise Nimki or Rambachan and its really annoying.People give ridiculous arguments like even Abhimanyu is also selfish and corrupt, even Masi is selfish, even everyone is using everyone and so on. The fans should learn to discuss the topic as a standalone discussion and dont bring other characters to defend their loved ones.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ TM,

Completely agree with you on the topic being shifted to something else.Same thing happens to my posts whenever I criticise Nimki or Rambachan and its really annoying.People give ridiculous arguments like even Abhimanyu is also selfish and corrupt, even Masi is selfish, even everyone is using everyone and so on. The fans should learn to discuss the topic as a standalone discussion and dont bring other characters to defend their loved ones.

👏Very well said.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dey.bh

@ TM,

I have no issues if they disagree with what I have said in my post and debate on that topic alone and bring up points in to support their view instead of diverting the topic.