BDO babu! you deserve it!!!

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
BDO babu !!!! You deserved it!!!
Well for some inexplicable reasons he fell in love with this girl who is so not his partner material from any angle.
Then he never told her about his feelings for her.If not her he could have gone and asked the girl's father for her hand in wedding. He did neither of them.
Why did he not do either of these two things?
What would have happened if he proposed to Nimki? At the most she would have said sorry she ever saw him in that way.He simply is scared of rejection.Is rejection so hard to take?
Instead he is trying so hard to become knight in shining armour for a girl foolish she might be but a strong and capable girl who is quite capable of taking care of herself even if she made wrong choices.

Even in yesterday's episode when he was being questiond about his relationship and was asked why he cares for her he could have opened up and told why and walked off with his head held high after telling what he thought of Nimki Babbo wedding.
--------
I recently happened to watch a Telugu movie where the director showed a young man handling rejection so well by trying to move on in life and avoiding contact with her.Ultimately telling the girl that it's okay if she didn't want him or marry him but he didn't want to marry someone who is not right for her.
I was totally Fidaa over that guy
Abhimanyu is definitely a  NO HERO at all.
--------
It's quite irritating to see long and sad faced of Maasi ji and Tunne at the wedding celebrations.They were behaving as if Nimki ditched them and marrying someone else.

Edited by aparnauma - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I get bored watching bdo's chachi or whoever. 
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

What was the telugu film?

Sekhar Kammula's film - Fidaa released in July 2017
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 what a post I just agree.

Babbu is a hero material I like him
since he has shown interest in Nimkiji.
and proposed to her.
Never seen such a proposal before.

From every angle 45* 90* 180 270 360 nimkiji
is babbu partner material what a love there's between the two.

Their scenes will be copied in Bollywood movies.

aparnauma thumbnail
Who said anything about Babbo being a hero material?
At this given point of time I don't want to see this air headed Nimki romancing any one.I'd rather see her discovering what she wants in life even if it is through making mistakes and taking a beating.

Not everyone who is watching this show interested in Nimki romancing XYZ.
This show with it's title promised to show a girl's journey and that's what we are interested in.

No where in my post did I mention Babbo's name.Yet people don't seem to get out of BDO Vs Babbo😛
MOHINI26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Who said anything about Babbo being a hero material?

At this given point of time I don't want to see this air headed Nimki romancing any one.I'd rather see her discovering what she wants in life even if it is through making mistakes and taking a beating.

Not everyone who is watching this show interested in Nimki romancing XYZ.
This show with it's title promised to show a girl's journey and that's what we are interested in.

No where in my post did I mention Babbo's name.Yet people don't seem to get out of BDO Vs Babbo😛

Getting angry Babbu is such a good hero can't forget him.

till date Nimki as the mukhiya journey never started.

she always talks about her wedding.

BDO Vs Babbu  then I will shout Babbu Babbu .
aparnauma thumbnail
Don't understand why people can't get over BDO vs Babbo.
It looks like more than Nimki herself the viewers are obsessed about Nimki's mate😛
Nimki Mukhiya's journey hasn't started simply because viewers the ones who give TRPs or the ones who come online to talk about the show can't seem to get their mid over Nimki's prospective life mate😛

MOHINI26 thumbnail
you are right.

good one.

Like some few can't get over Babbu.

Nimkiji herself talks too much about her mate.

Viewers are also forced to think like nimkiji.
Edited by MOHINI26 - 6 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
This topic I made talks only about BDO babu and I don't know why Babbo SIngh is being brought into the topic again and again.
Too bad if Nimki did not like the favourite of this forum.

Nimki talks only about getting married because that's what she thinks she wants from her life. Which is her way of looking at life and she will learn from her mistakes since she happens to be the HERO as well as HEROINE of this show and it is her journey.

Whether she made right choice or not time will tell or since this is a fiction show down the story she will learn whether she was right or wrong in wanting life in Haweli.

No fiction show forces the viewers to think like their characters. Nimki was shown cheating in the exam in the very first episode does that mean the makers want us to think cheating in exam is right just because Nimki thinks it's alright to cheat in exams?
 ------------------
I do not want to discuss Babbo at this point of time. I neither like him nor do I dislike him. 
The only thing I like about Babbo is the way he cares for his mother brother sister and his dadi.If at all I want to talk about Babbo it is about his relationship with his family and his father.

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I blame Abhimanyu in a way that he was trying to help someone who never deserved him. 
I blame him for being late in his mission, for not discussing his doubts with Rambachan and Nimki when his opinion was asked and for not keeping away from Nimki when she was planning her marriage. People have found him older to be her husband. I guess by same logic he is too old to be her friend also. Also. as they say, a man is known by the company he keeps. He became a Tunne while being around Rambachan's family.

Some people cannot be helped. I remember a story where goddess Parvati asked Lord Shiva to bless a poor man but Lord Shiva refused because his time had not come. After much deliberation he did try to give him a bag full of coins but that very moment the man had a ridiculous thought. He wanted to know how blind men walk. So,he closed his eyes an walked away.