Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Geet is playing al tricks and pushes to make Maan gain his self confidence. Maan is gonna try better with her support amd love. Alisha is feeling for her wrong deed but that stupid act changed the life of a person. She cant bring it back fully but can help him out now. Hope she remains a friend only.
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Awesome pt 
Alisha working in KC seeing hr in office  Maan get angry but maintain his self Alisha realized Maan didn't forgiven hr yet which prank hr friends played on him 
Maan thought to call manisha so that's way he don't ha e to interact with his staff but Geet played smartly she send him too 
She came in his office and Maan was happy to see hr and spend some time with hr 
Johncena and SS conversation was awesome
HateMee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely shvlyyy update ❤️

No Escape Mr. Maan Singh Khurana urf Triple H bole  to   handsome hotlicious husband From Geet this time... she is all determined to break your shell...
Innocent Geet...Maan did u said innocent Geet🤣🤣
Apni fb ki problem v solve krli aur Manisha ko Apne hot hot boss ki judai k pain se v relief dedi😆
Ss hehe mini gyi to short skirts par Geet ka Maan need Geet only
Haaye last part was just ossmmm itne sare torture k baad kissywissy vo v do do 😳 Lucky day Maan😆

Aur Alisha she is good by heart but...may b now Maan going to have genuine friend who is sorry for her past behavior
Edited by HateMee - 6 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the pm! magnificent update! superbly written! Alisha regrets her behavior! nice that she wants 2 apologise! Geet was right to send Manisha away! Maan frustrated as Adi is also busy! Geet just wants Maan to go be confident! nice moments! update soon! 

P.S pls update Humnava 
Geetma thumbnail
awesome update..love maaneet's cute romance. I would love to see more maaneet movement...
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Geetma

awesome update..lovemaaneet's cute romance. I would love to see more maaneet movement...

I'm trying dear
but thus office track so its hard to add much
thnx for your feedback sweety
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update dear
they clear the misunderstanding between them and maan is very much tensed becoz of alisha and manish 
 but i have 1 doubt
why alisha is working here?
is this also geet's plan ?

i hope maan will understand her plan will love her more

i trust they will never by seperate by anyone dear

and thanks for pm dear
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Alisha is regretting to have hurted Maan before and wants to apologize but he just ignored her. Geet's plan to send Manisha away is good, leaving no option for Maan but to interact with his staffs. Loved the scene between Maaneet. His cute wife and his strict boss. Beautifully written. Loved it. 
priya_199 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello
awesome update
new to this ff
read all parts in one go
very sweet ff
like it so much
plz can u pm me next time
neasya thumbnail
awesome update dear...
will be waiting for the next part dear please update soon and thank you for the pm...