Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Rocks.Dhara

Congratulations for new thread

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Part 38 -

" Alisha " he stared shocked ..clenched his fist as all past wound start open before him .. but he managed to break the eye lock and pick up a file hastily to hide himself behind it ..

" What do you want ? " he asked in bossy tone trying to control his anger ..

His voice broke her trance " actually this file ..I needed sign Maan...umm sir ".

" keep it and go " he didn't give her any time to say more and showed her door ..she wait for sometime , confused but eventually went out ...       

As soon as she gone Maan open his computer and saw his employees list to his bad luck his fear come true Alisha is the newest employ of KC ... he thought for sometime and going away seems the best option but again remembered Geet , helplessly fall back on chair cursing his luck ..

" how will I survive this ? "
        Alisha looked at the crowd through window ..some people laughing..' must be friends ' she thought but this friends word bring a bitter taste in her mouth ..She also had friends intact many ..but no one was true friend yes may be she would have got one if she didn't do that mistake ..She hurts by Maan's behaviour but she knows she deserve it after what she did ..

she recalled their past Maan was new in college ..hardly talked to anyone ..he was like a mystery to everyone.. many tried to befriend with him Alisha too even she became a little closer ,..she always liked his cool composed nature . they were in good talking terms but all messed up because of that prom night where she and her friends played prank and named him ugly face of the year ..

she knows what she say or blame her friends truth is she is at fault ..if that day she didn't force him to attend that party all those won't happen then ..she still remember his horror face, at once realised her friends gone overboard ..

for months she wanted to say sorry but to her luck he never came to college ..even when he was present for exam he never looked at anyone forget talking ..

she always regretted her past doing but seeing his behaviour today its clear that he won't forgive her .. she can't blame him even his friend Adi think the same ..Adi even accused her saying she again here to humiliate him ..he judge him by her past mistake and threatened her to stay away from Maan ..

" its all your fault Alisha " she smiled sadly ..She joined a few days ago and was not aware that Maan is the boss ..but it would be lie to say she wasn't happy to see him after years ..even she was thrilled ..may be he won't forgive him but this time she is determined to apologize ,no matter what she can't live with guilt anymore ..she only hoping for some miracle so that he will listen and forgive, this time hopefully they will become friends for real

" What ? What did you just say ?.." Maan fist his hand in anger if it possible he would beat him black and blue though phone

" I don't want to hear any excuse , come now or you are fir...".   he couldn't even complete as line went off , " how dare this monkey cut on me , his boss " he keep glaring his phone in anger ..as his precious PA called saying he can't come because he is sick ...

Maan never liked him but after joining office he first time felt thankful to have him ..At first it was totally impossible to come office but now it not seem that hard because he come before all stuff also leave after everyone , so basically after first day he didn't have to face anyone ..if he need to give order or something important he did it through Manisha ..he is so happy that finally he going to win challenge but his happiness is short live as Manisha called him saying he can't come for few days ...

" yeh achnak se bimar kaise par gaya kal thak toh bilkul think tha ...kahi Geet ne toh kuch ..." but at once he brush out those thought ..

" stop it Maan , stop blaming that innocent girl ..but now what I will do " He went on deep thought to come out of this situation ...    

" kya 2weeks ..I can't go office for two weeks ..how could you Geet ..? I thought you are my friend ..but still you make me lie to hot shot i mean to Maan sir ..you are so bad so heartless so .."

Manisha went on and on but Geet has a satisfied smile on her face ...her husband thought he is smart but someone is more smarter than him .. for days he using Manisha and sometimes Adi ..but that not what she wanted ..he again hiding first it was his sweet home now office ..she can't let it go like this so without any choice she forced Manisha to leave for few days .Yet convincing Manisha is not that easy , but she is Geet she has her plan ...

" now how will I manage I mean sir will mange without me ...2weeks ki judaii nehiii "

" here Manisha this is my old friend Jacky's number .. " at once he stop his complaining and look at her with interest " you know I told him about you and he is quiet impress , want to know you more ..as a friend I just wanted to help you . I mean you need to concentrate on this matter not on office right that's why I want you to take this break . Rest is up to you "

without listening her fully he already went out to with number ..Geet take a sigh if relief on this ..Jacky is not her friend just a FB stalker he was really disturbing her with nasty messages so very cleverly she took his number , now this will teach him a lesson ..she did a victory dance in her mind ...   

Maan is in tight spot first Manisha gone now Adi too went for site seeing ..He looked at Tasha with irritate face who drooling on him with her open eyes ..

" Ms Tasha its third time I'm repeating my words ...where the hell is your mind ..OUT "

" sorry sir " Tasha run out before he burst on her more ..

" Seriously who hired these stupid people .."

He throw a file in frustration ..his day now getting worse and worse just then his door open ..Maan was about to shout but stop at once seeing the desired person before him , his wife ..His all stress went out , he got up to her to feel her in his arms but Geet stop him showing her hand with serious face ...

" excuse me Mr khurana this is how you behave with your Boss " she fold her hand glaring him where he frowned at her words .

" Boss ? "   

" of course bhool gaya kya ..I'm owner of 51% share ..."

he raised his eye brow on this ' May be she forgot I was the one who made this ' he dare not to say it loud fearing her gone ..it feels age he saw her now he doesn't want to say any stupid things that would make her go ...

" Geet let's go out and talk " he hand her hand but Geet took at away slapping softly on his arms ...

" stay in limit Mr Khurana ..I'm your boss so sit down " she sit on chair , Maan roll down his eyes at her ..may be his day now will become worsen now ..

" now tell me about project progress .." She asked before he start his talking    

" Geet you really testing my patience stop...".     

" business I only want to hear business that's all ..."

He looked at her stubborn face and without any option start giving briefing about all thing which currently KC dealing carefully ..but to his surprise Geet doesn't seem satisfied

" This what you talk progress seriously Mr Khurana you made you MD .. "

She has zero knowledge about business so she only muttered which she revise in her mind before coming here " you really need to work hard and your stuff so lazy "

she went on and on before Maan stated his statement irritatedly   " stop behaving like vamp just because that cartoon John Cena got engaged "

oh that was bad move he shouldn't rub salt on her wound but it too late now ..last night he heard from Raji that Geet is escaping her dinner because she heard some bad news ' John cena getting married is bad news for her ' One side he was annoyed but happy too finally her madness will fade ..but he should remind this now ..

" What did you say ? " he looked at her red face regretting his words " woh mera matlab hai ki ..um "   ' you are so dead Maan '

" This ' Theme land ' project you handling right I want this to finish this week only "

" what no Geet it can't be finish ".

" yes it can ..because from now you won't do this project alone but with others ..so start working I want result asap "

" you must be joking right you know I can't work with them " he gave his old reason but no use

" I'm serous Maan " she only replied this ...

He looked displeased but Geet ignored royally .." hmm now back to my husband .." She came closer to him

" don't you think you trying to be smart with me ha ..gin gin ke badla lungi mein just wait Mr ..Meri heart break par khush maat ho kyunki bohut jald appki kamre ki Jo red couch hai na ..jiske sath apke bohot saare yaadein joore hai " she taunt his old days on couch where he used to sleep " woh aapki permanent address hone wala hai "

Maan looked at her horror thinking she can't serious of his early remark about john cena but little did he knows never play or make fun of girl's crush ..

" I'm noticing My dear husband you are changing ..but don't forget that I'm still your same wife and you are my same husband ...One more thing ap kitne bhi baare business man ban jaye never forget that I Own you   "

He smiled little at her , he was missing this Geet , her cute anger , her possessiveness toward him he missing everything

" wah you are smiling of course Meri baat pe toh abb hasi aayegi apko ...after all now you surrounding with lots of SS ..must be enjoying right ".   

" SS ?".

" Short skirts aur kya " she sound so irritate and jealous , he controlled his desire to kiss her hard ..

" dekha maine Kaise sab honeybees ki tarha jhak rahe the appki door ko .. stupid girls dare you look at their long legs ..I will kill you, don't try to fool me , I have my eyes on you " she point her eyes toward him with devil look ...

he couldn't wait more pulled her to his chest , hugging her tightly . He closed his ryes feeling peace after days and kissed her hair    " trust me my eyes only desire to see you .." her all bossy facade gone as she hugged him back

" I know I trust you my Handsome Hotlicious Husband , I just don't trust those SS "

He got a big shock finally knowing the meaning of those scary triple H , only he knows how he was worried thinking about its meaning.

" you don't know today's girl ...upur saay they don't know that you are married .. "

Maan looked at her breaking their hug " is it bothering you , I just never wanted you to bother by media ..OK today I will make Adi announced..".

" no ..you right those thing really scary ..aj iska patch up karata hai ..kal uska break up karata hai . Its not needed , I trust you ..its just that I'm insecure ..there are so many beautiful girls toh bas " she admitted slowly in which he smiled     

" Shouldn't it be my words wife .." He amazed by her words , her fear of losing him when he should be the one   

" You are my world Geet ..I'm nothing without you ..never leave me ..it's new world may be I will do mistake just be my side always , I'm depend on you ..I'm doing this just for you ..I have faith that even if I lost somewhere you will find me ,you won't go ".   

" I won't ..I only want you to find yourself..The day when you will understand what a gem person you are , that would be my biggest happiness and I trust you ..you can do this... Maan always remember that ,even if we fight or you got tired of my bossy ness I will never leave you..I'm here to make your life miserable for next 7births ..I promise "

he smiled happily then without warning sealed her confession by his lips on her , its soft, smooth and full of love .. she welcomed him with same, submitting in his passion ..kissing him back by putting her hand around his neck ...     

" you are so beautiful ..." He touched her eyes to her red lips ..her eyes still closed savouring the moment ..." its feel like a dream ..I'm so lucky .. you are only mine and I'm happy to call you my owner " he kissed her forehead lovingly .

" and I'm blessed to have you .." her words make his heart proud " but I'm not changing my decision ..sorry but dear husband you can't bribe me by these kisses " she joked by which he laughed a little

" I know my devil wife ..don't worry I won't back out ..main tumhari bharosa tutne nehi dunga ..from now on I will give my hundred percent I promise "

" Thank you ..." she hugged him .but now my little visit over now and I have to go .."

" not so soon ..first thank me properly   " with this he claimed her again, this time not so gentle but fierce ,demanding aggressive but still full of warmth ...with this soon her planned little visit become a long make out session ..she forced to admit that her hubby has great skill to distract her and she happily obliged...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
updateddd
hope not short
innocent and geet ..poor maan still not know his wife well
actually I thought to make geet join but then may be it won't be good ..
I want maan to find himself by own ..that's all
enjoy guysEdited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail

updated 😊
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter

Alisha regrets making fun of Maan and hurting hin in college that even now he is not prepared to look at her , I'm glad that Geet also send Manisha away for few days this way Maan will have to interact with his staff and that is what Geet wants she wants him to stand strong find his strength and not hide behind Adi all the time
Geet she is so proud of her husband she loves him shows him her possessive nature and I think this all will encourage Maan to start working together with his staff
Geet in Maan's arms and he feels solace but now he needs to work hard not to break Geet's trust in him its time he starts facing people  
Khushibloom thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey sabina
Congrats for the new thread ðŸ˜ƒ
nigah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and update...

I was waiting so much for this...

Who is this new girl ... she seems to be a old friend which mistakenly hurted maan ...

She want forgiveness now ... what will maan do now ...

Maan and geet scene was just too good loved it ...

Continue it soon ...
LovelyUmang5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update..
alisha is regretting her past mistake..
she wants maan's forgiveness.. hope she does not have any feelings for him as geet would surely murder her than..
geet so cleverly handled manisha..
love maaneet's cute romance..
waiting for next part..

taahir004 thumbnail
Congratulations on your 4th Thread