My Beautiful Wife ( Thread 4 )

Posted: 6 years ago

New Thread ...
Thank u guys for your support
its running for so long still you guys giving me chance to continue can't thanks enough for this

.               My Index
Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago

Index

THREAD 1
THREAD 2
THREAD 3

THREAD 4

Part 38

Part 39

Part 40

Part 41

Part 42

Part 43

Part 44

Part 45

Part 46

Part 47

Thread 5Edited by Keepdreaming - 5 years ago

Prologue

" Whats wrong Maan ? " Dadima asked worriedly to her grandson at breakfast table who now a days became very quiet. He is always a quiet reserve person but he now become more reserved ,which worried her most. Just a month ago she saw him so happy or say after years first time she saw him that happy,what happened suddenly.

" Nothing Dadima " Maan replied quietly ...

" Don't lie beta, kuch din se dekh rahi hoon aap pareshan hai,boliye kya baat hai "...

Maan know very well his Dadima is more stubborn than him ,he can't hide anything from her so he finally said what is bothering him...

" woh--woh kuch din phele maine ek ladki ko dekha ...".

" Wow sach I'm so happy Maan ,tell me about her, where she live ? how she looks ? Tell me na beta ..." Dadima became very excited listening her grandson, because first time Maan is talking about some girl...

"ah her name is Geet and she is very beautiful in fact most beautiful girl in the world ..." the way Maan was saying dadima could feel that her Maan is in love. She is so happy for him...

"Geet accha naam hai, aur batiye when you are going to take me to meet her. I am telling you Maan i want a quick wedding"...
Maan can see his dadima is very happy but she have to stop dreaming too high " slow down Dadima, she has a boyfriend ,she is not for your Maan "...

" what boyfriend ? Then must be she is not good ,forget her Maan ,aap ke piche toh ladkio ki line..." before Dadima can finish he left the table without saying anything...

At painting room Maan looks at Geet's painting sadly " looks like you are out of my reach ,can't blame you, but you will be always in my heart . I Love you..." unknowingly a small tears drop from his eyes. First time he fallen for a girl that too at first sight...

From past one month he was running behind her but there she is unknown of his existence ,more over she has a boyfriend...

Maan recalled the moment when he saw her hugging a nice looking guy happily , his all hope just crushed there. He doesn't like going out ,because he hate the way people keep staring at his face and start whispering as if he is some animal in a zoo but he went out everyday just to see her ,tolerate others nonsense comments about his face but those didn't hurt him that much than seeing her with someone else.

He touched his right cheek which is full of scars because of that horrible incident and smiled painfully. He is a billionaire ,he has everting but not true love. Girls try to meet him ,befriend with him but he know those are just behind his money ...

But first time he wants someone that much that he won't care if she wants to be with him just for his money but looks like he has bound to be alone, forever ...

" you are a fool Maan, even if she is single she would never be yours. She would run miles away seeing your ugly, scary face. Good that she has good looking partner,she is so beautiful you don't deserve her ...Maan touched her portrait last time then leave after covering it with a cloth...

From window Dadima saw everything , she wiped her tears and promised to herself " no matter what ,this girl will be yours Maan, first time you asked for something and i will give it to you at any cost...Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
keep showing love and if you guys feel like to end it don't be hesitate just say it
once again thnx
Congrats on thread 4!!! looking forward to the updates! 
Originally posted by khwaishfan

<font color="#cc00cc">Congrats on thread 4!!! looking forward to the updates!</font>

thnx will do soon
Congrats on new thread dear 
Looking forward to the update
:))
Many many congratulations 4 new thread
Well deserved