Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Well said!!!  Congratulations on the 16th AT 🥳

Hello Mrinalini long time🤗
Ranified009 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why tf are they giving spoilers of stuff like that..that's meant to be kept undercovers...we wait for three months and they just blow up everything in those stupid news channels🤔
krish_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Why tf are they giving spoilers of stuff like that..that's meant to be kept undercovers...we wait for three months and they just blow up everything in those stupid news channels🤔

so true...but its just to create hype!! our country has several shows running in parallel it's not like got, whole world tunes in...a lot of people watch this aaj tak shows and hence they will tune into the episode!!so big reach and publicity!! but the fact is the description given will always be wrong!!! its a give n take!! pratheek shot videos n sent to news channels from manali...its a part of this business 
vimikrao thumbnail
@Rani we are overjoyed thinking BB is killer but I think it's just a spoiler. I think it is someone's FB, will they show who is the killer so early.😲
AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7
If killer is exposed so soon then will sharanya just take revenge all these days??? 😕
vimikrao thumbnail
Ranified009 thumbnail
All the secrets aren't getting sold away tonight!! Namik has clearly written that..."launching point of few others" so, it's only the death part...I think there are layers to Shiv and Sharanya's characters too...it's not that simple...it can't be!!! 
And it's not gonna end in 30 episodes for God's sake...the greater part of the journey lies ahead!!
Ranified009 thumbnail
Why is everyone so silent?!? Kya ho gya? \_(*_*)_/
krish_1 thumbnail
i think neither saranya or shiv knows...the sbs had a fun segment...it shows they are trying to figure out working together
Melkor thumbnail
Guys check out this segment😳ShivAnya are cuteness personified