Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yup...Who declared the number 30???
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ranified009

Who declared the number of episodes??? It's too early...we just Started :((

Prateek said in press conference max 180 ep...

So keeping the phase I am guessing more 130 - 150 max
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krish_1

How come only 30???

Sorry I mean 180 ep max soory few ep left if we go by finite 
amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only 30 episodes left!! But i feel It's good that they are not stretching it. A tight script might be able to do justice and close all loopholes, answer all the questions in 30 odd episodes...dekte hain...

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Carmilla

Chalo kam se kam ab Raavan aur Sita ka romance to nehi dekhna padega. Phew ! I could never connect with Vyom the goody guy and the whole Sharanya - Vyom angle. It was sheer stupidity and ridiculousness . ðŸ¤¢

Khair raat gayi baat gayi ðŸ˜†

@Bold...😆 ðŸ˜†
@italics...me neither...but then again I was more interested in Shiv's story than either of the two ships or vyom,sharanya individually ðŸ˜Š

Melkor thumbnail
It's supposed to be a series of 180 episodes and 60 episodes have gone so far.So 120 episodes remain.
I believe they chose to reveal the killer exactly at the right time.58 episodes of build up was enough.Now they can focus on the crux of the story which is ShivAnya's love story and their fight for justice against the murderer BB.Now it's proved whom Sharanya really loved.There won't be any confusion now.

Now I want that sick murderer BB to be punished severely.I am amazed at his cold blooded nature.He brutally murdered Shiv and erased Shiv's existence.He also coolly and shamelessly lied to Sharanya.I want no mercy for him
krish_1 thumbnail
58 for build up and next 60/58 for flashback+revelation...like a movie story changes after interval!!
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just saw saas bahu segment. so it is clear Vyom is the killer. ab doubt ki koi gunjayish nehin. Shiv I couldn't see him he was fighting to save Sharanya even after he was stabbed. ðŸ˜­ BB u r a murderer u killed Shiv. 
I think after killing Shiv he put Shiv in the car & pushed the car from cliff. while he was taking Sharanya forcefully with him their car met with an accident & Sharanya went to coma. ðŸ˜¡
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnOptimist

Welcome to 16th Appreciation Thread of our hottest ghost of the year ðŸ¥³

Well said!!!  Congratulations on the 16th AT ðŸ¥³