Originally posted by: vidhyavikash

Super update

Pls save Maan Geet and babies

thankx

tammana.m thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Fabulous update dear. But am terribly worried for Geet & babies...From what Guruji said to that guy with the AK47....they are out to kill Geet & the babies...Why....Feeling so sad seeing all this...Precap is really scary....

thanks dear :)

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: natashathakur

Awesome chapter n maan n geet both are happy with babies but dadima gets worried about future n babu near km n precap scary n update nxt soon n pls pm me too 

taahir004 thumbnail

Awesome and Emotional Chapter

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Awesome and Emotional Chapter

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Babu again coming back hope Maan able to keep babu away from family

tammana.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanum23

Babu again coming back hope Maan able to keep babu away from family

lets hope thnx

tammana.m thumbnail

Thankyou all and sorry  for waiting you all this longSmile

Hoping you guys enjoy this part and will waiting for your reviewsSmileSmile

Happy  Reading 

Note : I have change  precap as before heading towards the end i  think  some things must be sorted.. like maan n vicky relationship..

tammana.m thumbnail

!!!Part 166!!!!

In evening tired when Maan come to KM and enter in their room he leave all his tension seeing his babies playing on  bed flying their legs and arms in air ands miling . Maan quickly go to them and plant a soft kisses . Geet who came to give water to maan stood on door smiling. Slowly she come to maan and keep her hands on his shoulder making maan alert about her and  give him water. Aap fresh ho jaiye  mein coffee lekar ati hu  saying this where she left the room and maan enter washroom. After some mins  they all join dinning table  and geet served them.Later Maan hold Aryaman and  Manya  so geet had her dinner who not going to anyone arm now. When after walking from study maan  calling geet but get silent seeing her playing with babies who  are always in playful mood till midnight while geet is talking with them and also applying oil on  their bodies  like Maalish type as he know she love to do everything for their babies. Whats going here ask maan seeing them smiling. Seeing maan geet and even babies to turn their heads on his direction as now they start identify maan voice. Baby manya show her hands to him like saying picking her. no.. bad girl… abhi kahi nahi janaa. Abhi mumma ne maalish kki haina..abhi only bed pe nini. Nini.. said geet making maan to chuckle. Come   will trying sleep now said geet taking girl in her arms and feed her so she get slept but seeing his mother pick his sister not him Aryaman also start crying. I am telling you jaan he  get very jealous when me or my mannu baby come close to you. Said maan taking aryaman and trying to handle him. Maan.. he is kid ok.  Give Aru to me. Saying this she put baby girl on bed who slept soon and she get busy to feed Aryaman. After sometimes. Making the kids  carefully lay down on their hammock geet come to maan and  keep her head on chest while maan caress her cheeks and aside her hairs flick. They make you hell tired hai na. said maan and geet smile. But I love to do that ok they are our kids and it make me happy to do something for kids. Now you do not worry. So now can I get some time with my wife now to which geet blushing noded and maan soon  come over her and they shared  passionate kiss and soon their clothes scattered on ground and they start enjoying night with their passion.

Early morning baby cry voice make maan to open his eyes and he look at  his side and seeing baby crying  he unhold himself from geet hold and wearing his dress he pick up baby and take her to geet and call geet. Seeing baby geet at once make her lay close to her b***** and baby stop crying and maan kept looking at them till not his eyes get tired and he to close his eyes.

In morning babies are sleeping  and geet tieing maan tie. Mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai ask geet while maan pulling her close. Bolo.. maan.. she pat on his hands. Wo. Annie .she love someone. Heard this maan look at her shockingly.Kaun hai kaha se hai how she met him? is she?? Bas bas… said geet seeing him asking questions. Koi Arjun Rathod hai. Is father has chain of hotels  all around world and .. lets go. Said maan as  geet tie him perfectly .par kaha..chalo.. annie in room talking to phone when she heard maan calling her lagta bhabi ne bata diya bhai ko. Arjun mein kuch der tak phone karti hu saying this she cut call and turn only to seeing maan glaring him. So is this true  ask maan and geet and annie both get scared.Annie I am asking you something said maan in loud voice and annie noded  her head in yes while looking at ground  getting tense and about to cry. When Maan said Ok call them  this Sunday. I want to meet them. Listen this where maan smile geet and annie both with surprise and shocked looked at maan  and   they share joint hug. You scared me ok..said geet patting him ..yes bhai..you deserve this. Chuckled annie reply.

On Sunday. Do you see meri beti hokar she tell that geet and maan about arjun. Said pam to NT. Jabki she is my beti and my yes and no matter most. But than who we are that they will ask us. Why are u fussing now mummy ji.  Just pray that annie choose boy matching with our status. Nahi to..  but pammi reply I shall never let this marriage happened than. Saying this they both step down last stairs and looked at hall where geet instructing Nakul and servants. Geet they will handle beta You go and change . where is maan by the way. He is on his studies dadima and Annie. Do not worry she is getting ready.Then go and you to join us . ji. Saying this geet left.

After sometimes guest come and Annie introduced Dadima Maan and rest family members to Arjun and his parents. Annie receive message from geet and she left to kitchen and Geet instruct servants to take  snacks and eatable things in hall while she said annie to come  with her holding tea pots.

Dadima introduce geet with Arjun and his parents and said geet to  sit with maan while annie give one by one tea to everyone and  Aap nahi lenge Maan beta. Said Arjun mother. Bhai did not drink tea said annie . his coffee is coming aap sab lijiye said geet and she about to take her tea when Sheela come holding both babies. Didi.Yeh dono. But seeing guest she get silent Maan said geet to have her tea and he go to Sheela and hold kids. He wipe their face with Bib that hanging around their neck on their clothes and take them to outside near door and when they stop crying he again take his seat. Hume arjun ne bataya tha babies ke baare mein congrats and the really very cute said Arjun mother and geet noded thanks after tea geet take babies to maan and said they are sleepy mein abhi inne sulha kar ati hu to which maan noded and Geet said Sheela about maan coffee to. 

In the absent of geet dadima said Arjun parents that they have no problem with this Rishta and hearing same reply  sweets  get distributed and Arjun mother call his pandit ji to fix at least  date of Ring ceremony of them and pandit ji give 2 week later date for Ring ceremony and 3 month later marriage date get fixed. Later when geet join them again dadima share news with geet and geet said arjun parents to go after lunch and she get busy with kitchen. Arjun mother could not stop smiling seeing geet the way she doing every work and handling . she has no ego  and she compliment it to dadima also to which dadima to noded in yes and said Maan and geet have love marriage.so its maan choice first. Heard this arjun parents get shocked because in business maan has different reputation but then seeing him handling his babies and helping geet they could not stop laughing on people  reaction.  Where in other side seeing geet and  maan getting attention here to Pam inside is boiling… she try to talk to extra sweet to Arjun mom but she just give her reply and than again get busy talking with dadima whom pam think she  is insulting her. Later arjun and his parents left  and dadima sent them with loads of sweetness and by giving shagun to Arjun.

Precap : maan excused from them and attend call. Rishi babies are in room. Call guards and said them to not take their eyes from them and I will take care of geet here. Ok sir. And as soon as you see him call me. Usse pata nahi chalna chahiye ki we are also looking for him. 

imp note : i need good response from u all...the lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad..if u want more n more updates from me. silent reader wake up dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec

Disclaimer: any scene or situation of this ff is an imagination. If any action match to any other thing that is merely a co-incident. I haven't copied any scene as far as my knowledge and I want to let u know beforehand. Still if anything matches it will be only a coincident.

ADD tammana.m for update

PS :PLS PARDON FOR ANY GRAMTICAL MISTAKE

all right reserved by tammana.m @2019

momi_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update.maaneet and baby moment are sweet.anni marriage get fixed with arjun.precap intersting