Puneesh and Puneet Issar.....similarities

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Do you see the simlarities in them not in looks but their role in the game.
Let me tell you

Both were kept till the finale only and only for one thing , to be supportive of their Fixedwinner that season aka Gautam and Shilpa

Puneet Issar was brought back again and again in spite of being guilty of violence , he was kept only and only one thing, being the support for Gautam and keeping him in check.

I was thinking abt Puneesh's role and definitely the pattern is the same

Puneet was not as close to Shilpa at all. He and Bandagi were in their own la la land. He was close to Akash and in fact at one point instigated akash to go against Shilpa. There was also a point where they were alligned with Hina. 

Then came Bandagi's eviction and suddenly he became the protector and shilpa became his elder sister and her mouth piece.

I mean his closest friend is Akash and he doesn't even do that much in his support. Forget support, he betrayed him time and again. Looking at his graph in the game, its very easy to figure out that he is close to shilpa to get his spot in finale using shilpa's vote bank and yes, its worked but I also feel , BB has given him the memo that if he has to continue then he has to be with her.

I mean honestly, did you ever think, that Puneesh would be the last commoner standing in comparison to others. Definitely something is off about it.

Looking at the open manipulation and rigging this season has done where the channel and its creatives have been so openly biased and obvious. Its clear that what they did with Puneet Issar is done again with Puneesh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He got saved by his smartness ... he saved himself from nominations this far...,
BB knows that shilpa's communication skills are not that good and this is where vikas and hina were dominating over her so they arranged  punnu for her as he has that delhi guy attitude of giving it back.

Many times he has guided shilpa on right track too recent example is when hina said shilpa has advantage in maharashtra so punnu went straight to shilpa and told marathi bolna vahapar.

more than vikas i find this puneesh guy mole planted by BB to carry a fake showmance (as BB loves showmance) and as soon as mid season arrives then go with shilpa
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

He got saved by his smartness ... he saved himself from nominations this far...,

The only ones who can save and evict by their smartness are BB themselves, no one else.

Do you think, if they had wanted Puneesh out, they wouldn't have done it already

its clear that they wanted him to be there for a reason, that too over all the other commoner contestants who had a much bigger fan base and popularity than him, only and only to be the mouthpiece for shilpa just like how Puneet Issar was kept there for keeping Gautam in check.

-MONA- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tina59

The only ones who can save and evict by their smartness are BB themselves, no one else.

Do you think, if they had wanted Puneesh out, they wouldn't have done it already

its clear that they wanted him to be there for a reason, that too over all the other commoner contestants who had a much bigger fan base and popularity than him, only and only to be the mouthpiece for shilpa just like how Puneet Issar was kept there for keeping Gautam in check.

In Hallsbhol Puneet was not there Gautam was alone for 4weeks 😲
Beyhadly thumbnail
both are irritating ... punit was more though ..
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Puneesh ko save kiya ja raha hai by Bigg Boss not his own smartness... samjho kyun
tina59 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MONA-

In Hallsbhol Puneet was not there Gautam was alone for 4weeks 😲

Thats coz Gautam by that time , everyone knew he was winning anyway coz no way were his fans going to backtrack after that  and he was leading by a big margin and also his fandom had surpassed others , so evicted Puneet...