Sofia Hayat slams Salman, wants Akash to win!!!

Posted: 6 years ago

Sofia was quoted by TOI as saying, "I am happy to see my former contestant from superdude in the final of Bigg Boss. He really works hard and deserves some recognition. He deserves to win because of his honesty. He lays it bare all the time."

Salman Is Not Happy To See Akash In Finale!

Sofia is also not happy with Salman's behaviour towards Akash. She told the leading daily, "Salman is not happy to see him in the finale because Salman hates honest people with integrity."

Sofia Adds...

"Remember what he did to me. I hope that Akash wins just to prove to Salman and the greater audience that you do not have to suck up to be a winner. I urge my fans also will pray for him to get the trophy."

Sofia Sent Powers To Akash!

Sofia also made claim, which sounds funny! She said, "Last week Akash was saved because I sent him my powers. Remember Hina and Akash were doing prayers, it was me to send him powers to go to the finale."

Sofia Hayat

This is not the first time that she has slammed Salman. During Season 10, the model turned actress had said that the show is scripted and the Salman is biased. Well, we must say Sofia knows how to stay in news!

https://www.filmibeat.com/amphtml/television/news/2018/bigg-boss-11-like-seriously-sofia-hayat-wants-akash-dadlani-to-win-the-show-270873.html?__twitter_impression=true

Sofia needs to concentrate on getting her life fixed. She is a hot mess. ðŸ¤¢
What!! She send the powers!!!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
she sent powers to akash ?😆 Edited by Beyhadly - 6 years ago
What Salman and the channel did to Sofia was totally unfair. I remember , salmans fav Arman Kohli hit her and got away. Salman did not utter a single word to support her. She was evicted and she rightfully went to the police.
Thanks man thinks once u r a celebrity , people should worship you and u can never go wrong...good that there exists people like Sapna bhavnani, imam who did not adhere to this and did well on their own.

Akash did not deserve such insults just coz he is still there and playing.
Originally posted by Shayu.

why not she send powers this week again for akash to win finale ..😆😆
What does she mean she sent powers?😕
Originally posted by Shayu.

Another Swami OM😆
One psycho supporting another psycho ...  match made In Psycho Heaven ðŸ˜³