Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
congrats for new story
Interesting prologue but its similiar to previous one and a little different.
Update soon

maddykp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Edited by maddykp - 4 years ago
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

hello friends

this update is specially for pooja aka divanru as she wanted this update. this story is really close to my heart just like its first season i hope this season will also hit like its previous season. 

enjoy reading 

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse?

Part 1

Bhalla mansion was all dark while a speedy car parked in its porch and a pair of stumbling feet comes out of the car and moves inside the mansion. He drops the wine bottle on floor and moves towards the stairs. Suddenly all lights gets on, he turns and shouts: dada...please no more lecture...

Mr ram bhalla looks angrily at the young man and says: now you think some words of your father as lecture.. wah raman puttar.. wah...

He pouts at his father and says: dada... suno na... he walks towards ram bhalla and hugs him and says: you know na how much I love you dada... I have no one except you...

Ram bhalla: no today I will not melt with your this emotional talks.. raman you are youngest entrepreneur sole heir of bhallas internationals... is tarhan party aur larki kay chakkar mat paro.. and I don't like you friends..

Raman smiles at his dada and says: look dada.. in day I am your obedient puttar but at night its my life I want to just drink drink and have fun to karne do na...

Ram shook his head and says: don't know when you will change raman.. I am old now kisi bhi waqt sansain ruk skti hain...

Raman: dada... aise kaise... don't talk like this.. acha tomorrow no drinking no party okay...

Ram nods and kisses his forehead and says: promise...

Raman: pakka promise.. I am sleepy dada...

Ram chuckles and says: go and sleep... good night...

Raman: you too go and sleep.. medicine li hain na??

Ram nods.. raman leaves while ram thinks: I know raman you will again drink and party tomorrow... pata nahe kiya kami reh gayi meri parvarish mein... ya shayad ... he shook his head and leaves for his room.

Mumbai

Ishita was sitting hugging her knees and crying while two elderly couple was surrounding her.. an old lady hugs her and says: bus puttar... have patience...

Ishita cries more and says: mummy jee.. I lost everything.. my aman left me... how will I live without him..

An old man looks at her and says: puttar please shaant ho ja.. toshi jee kuch samjhao ise...

Toshi jee looks at her husband and says: I cant handle her.. madhvi jee vishwa ap samjhao ise.. ye pregnant hai au raise roye gi to..

Mrs iyer comes and says: ishu...

Ishita hugs her mother and cries. Mr iyer looks at his daughter helplessly not knowing how to make her happy again...

Mrs iyer: aman ko gay hue teen hafte hogaye hain ishita.. kuch apna aur apne bacha ka khayal karo...tu meri rani beti hain na.. chup hoja...

Soon ishita sleep due to tiredness while both couples were worried for ishita and her unborn baby. Ishita the only daughter of madhvi and vishwanathan iyer gets married with aman bhalla, the elder son on om Prakash and toshi jee bhalla. They had a arrange marriage. Slowly both came close and start living a happy life although aman was too much short tempered but still ishita adjusted with him. Their married life was not a bed of roses. Aman belong of a lower middle class, they strive to earn more and more earning made him harsh towards his family member.

They uses to have fights but ishita keep giving their relationship a chance. Soon they both gets the news of their baby, aman promises her that he will change but destiny has planned something else. Aman died in car accident leaving ishita devastated.

Morning:

Ram was having his breakfast when raman comes all dressed as a perfect entrepreneur. Raman greets his father with a good morning wish and hurriedly leaves for office. Ram shook his head seeing the antics of raman. One of help comes and tells ram that somebody has come to meet him. Ram nods and leaves to meet the person.

Ram sees a young person sitting holding some files while an older man was also accompanying him. Ram greets them and says: yes mr arora

Mr arora, the lawyer of bhallas looks at ram and says: I have changed the will as per your instructions.

Ram nods his head and says: that's good... you have included all conditions na

Mr arora: yes

Ram looks at other young person and asks: I have send you to find about them did you find them mihir??

Mihir nods and says: yes uncle. I have find mr om Prakash and mrs toshi jee bhalla..

Listening about his brother he gets emotional.. he nods and asks: how are they??

Mihir: they are not fine uncle..

Ram: why?? What happen?? He asks worriedly

Mihir: they lost their elder son..

Ram: aman... He closes his eyes as tears made their way from his eyes...

Mihir: they are very much depressed.. their daughter in law ishita is pregnant which is their only hope while their younger children romi and simmi are young going to college..

Ram nods and says: don't tell anything to raman...  am I clear mihir and mr arora?? To which both nods

Mihir forward a file to ram and says: this file contain pictures of them.

Ram takes the file while mihir asks: uncle.. I don't get one thing.. aman was total replica of raman.. is raman and aman are twins??

Ram: its none of your business waqt ane pay sab pata chal jayega.. ap dono ja sakty hain

Both nods and leaves..

Ram covers his face with hands and silently cries and says: why god you punished them.. they were so good..they never hurt anyone.. why you snatch their elder son from them... galat to meine kiya tha...

He opens the file and sees the picture of the family of his brother.. he looks at ishita picture and says: I know muje kiya karna hai.. I will rectify my mistake...

Mumbai

Toshi jee was crying hugging the picture of his son aman, mr bhalla comes and sees her crying he hugs her and says: toshi jee agar ap aise royengi to ishita ko kon sambhale ga..

Toshi jee: I have already lost my one son bhalla jee but now my aman also left...  aj muje uski bohat yaad arahi hai... kiya apko nahe aati..

Mr bhalla: he was mine son also.. but what can we do???

Toshi jee: agar aj wo humare pass hota to hum sab ko sambhalta...

Mr bhalla: wo nahe hai na bus...

Toshi jee: sab ram bhai sahib ki wajah say... that's why against you to give our son to him...

Mr bhalla: muje kiya pata tha wo aisa karain gay...

Toshi jee cries remembering past.

Ram and om were brother handling the business together, ram wife dies in accident while toshi jee delivers twins, raman and aman. As ram was in deep depression, mr bhalla gives raman to ram. They fulfilled all procedure of adoption. But ram gets om signature on property papers also. One day ram threw mr bhalla and mrs bhalla with a few days old aman. As they had not a single penny and ram flew taking raman to out of india, bhalla never fight back for to get their rights.

Mr bhalla looks at toshi jee and says: god will serve his justice soon toshi jee.. we will meet our son soon..

Later at night, raman comes back home without drinking and sees his dada worriedly sitting on his rocking chair.. he comes towards his dada and kneels down and asks: what happen dada...

Ram looks at raman and caresses his face and says: nothing puttar...

Raman: I know kuch to hua hai.. tell me

Ram: bus wesy bhi..

Raman: you don't share anything with me dada..

Ram: raman we are going to Mumbai tomorrow...

Raman: Mumbai?? Why

Ram: its important

Raman: we don't have any meeting there dada..

Ram: no question and answer puttar.. tu packing kar lay...

Raman nods..

Ram: puttar you know na you are my life.. I have nothing else without you.. I cant live without you..

Raman: yes dada I know.. you love me way too much isiley to jahan jahan mein jata hoon ap mere saath hoty ho.. infact you never left my side.. we started our business in uk then as you wanted to start business in india also you brought me here although I didn't wanted to come here..

Ram smiles.. and asks: agar tere dada say koi galati ho jaye to maaf kar dena...

Raman: aise kaise galati hogi apse.. you are bestest...he smiles..

Ram: tera dil bohat bara hai raman.. tu bohat acha hai..

Raman: haan jee wo to mein hoon dekho aj no drink n party...

Ram: bus tu aisa hi reh aur un tere dost ashok aur param ko choor day wo achy nahe hain puttar.. mihir dekh kitna acha hai...

Raman nods and says: okay dada.. chalo soty hain kal flight bhi hai na... ram nods and says: tu ja.. good night.. Raman hugs his dada and leaves for his room.. while ram was in deep thought thinking how to face his brother after so long and will they ever agree with him.. he takes his phone and calls mr arora and says: arora I have text you one more condition please add it also.. arora agrees.

i will only update the next part when i will get 130 likes else no update.this is not any threat.. take it seriously 

That's it my dear friends I hope you all will like it waiting for your lovely comments and response don't forget to hit like also..

Love you all

phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pls continue soon
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have read season 1 of story it was awesome n now season2 is gonna be more awesome can't wait for next part please update soon
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome starting dii
Waiting for ishra face off
Uff.. Ashok and param are Raman's friends
Update soon dii
Thnx for the pm
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di