N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Superb updt di.

Totally loved it so much

Love ishra relationship. Raman was upset because toshiji was arranging pooja for aman but not wishing him for birthday. Ishu made all arrangements for his birthday with the help of mihir. Other side ashok and param call him and wishes for his birthday and ask him to come for club. Raman goes to club and starts drinking without thinking anything.

Thanx for the pm

Eagerly waiting for an early updt

Plz continue soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thanks for the pm

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends  back with teaser.. I hope it will tease you enough that you will get  impatient for next update.

First I think there is some confusion regarding the  timeline. Ishita was two weeks pregnant when aman died and ram gets ishra married in next week of aman death now ishita has nearly completed her eight month of  pregnancy I thinks its clear now. So scroll little down and  read the teaser

Kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

Teaser

Raman throws the  gifts angrily and says: stop this drama cant you get tired from this fake love and  pretence 

Toshi jee comes towards raman and says: raman what are you saying. Ishita  tries to intervene  but toshi jee stops her and says: you stay away ishita this is between mother  andson

Raman: you  cant talk to her like this

Toshi jee: who I am to you raman. Aj clear kar day

Raman looks at toshi jee and says: mrs santoshi omprakash bhalla you are no one to me.

A loud slap echoes in bhalla  house ishita  gets shocked seeing toshi jee slapped raman. Toshijee shook raman angrily and says: I am your mother raman.. I have kept you  in my womb for  nine months I was yearning  to see you once  in last 25 years. And you are saying  I am no one..

Raman looks at toshi jee with teary eyes. Toshi jee continues to say : you  accepted ishita phr why not us raman.. even you accepted  aman child.

Raman: aman.. aman.. aman..just stop chanting his name. I just hate him.. ishita belongs to me this  baby is mine. Don’t you dare to associate this baby or ishita with aman. Not every time  he gets my rights..

Toshi jee: shouting  will not change the reality raman. This baby is aman ishita was aman wife.

Raman looks at ishita in his drunk state he walks towards her and holds her tightly and  says: say that she  is lying say that you both are mine.. ishita tries to calm down him

Toshi jee: I am saying  truth. You  are having what was amans right once.

Raman gets angry with toshi jee words he pushes ishita making her loose her balance she holds the chair preventing herself from fall but her bump got  hit with chair she closes her eyes in pain..

Raman in his tipsy states houts: right.. I have no one.. no family… I am alone.. and I don’t care a damn... he tries to walk out from bhalla house but stops as he listen ishita scream.

That’s it my dear friends  I hope its really a teasing teaser. Hit like and  I am waiting  for your response and comment.

Love

riddi

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Toshiji has gone mad now.. 

She doesn't see raman's pain..

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Toshiji has gone mad now.. 

She doesn't see raman's pain..

glad you see your comment dear

thanks  dear i hope you are enjoying how this story is taking different twist and turns

how are you?

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser.. Can't wait to read the full update.. Pls pls pls update soon.. 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why  mrs bhalla behave with raman 

She slapped  raman on his birthday 

Ishita try to control raman but toshi stop her 

Raman push ishita 

Omg what to happened to ishita and her baby???

Interesting update dear 

AMAZING story