CID Forum Thumbnail CID

Episode 1485 aired on 6th January 2018(Saturday)

MoodyMango thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Title: 
Air Date: 06/01/2018
Episode no: 1485
Director:  
Story/Screenplay: 
WU Link:
Video Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw some promo about Daya getting arrested.
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the promo so much that I can't wait for the episode๐Ÿ˜Š.. Still a day and a half is left๐Ÿ˜”...
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: R_Ritz

I loved the promo so much that I can't wait for the episode๐Ÿ˜Š.. Still a day and a half is left๐Ÿ˜”...

I hope it is worth it and has a meaningful story. Where are the people who made missing bullet and staged murder? ๐Ÿฅฑ
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only thing that looks good here is that it's a 2 hr episode. Atleast the show is getting more notice from the channel. 
But as Vis di said, I too hope they doesn't make it difficult to sit for 2 hours in front of the screen...I'm thinking of trying to watch CID after more than a year after reading comments  that it has improved. Hope it's worth it.๐Ÿค”
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ 2 hrs episode??!!!  considering last saturday was also 2 hr episode, hope channel will give us 2 hrs episodes every saturdays to make up for their meanness to CID fans!!! ๐Ÿ˜›    ya ya channel cannot be trusted ๐Ÿ˜†
On serious note, hope episode is worth seeing.  Question is why Abhijit & Daya have to go through all this in special episodes??  

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

^^^^ 2 hrs episode??!!!  considering last saturday was also 2 hr episode, hope channel will give us 2 hrs episodes every saturdays to make up for their meanness to CID fans!!! ๐Ÿ˜›    ya ya channel cannot be trusted ๐Ÿ˜†

On serious note, hope episode is worth seeing.  Question is why Abhijit & Daya have to go through all this in special episodes??  

I have come to the conclusion that the people making it so do not understand that special to us means good stories not emo-drama scenes. Seriously, had we wanted to see melodrama, we would be watching other daily soaps that provide us plenty of that, not crime thrillers!๐Ÿ˜ก

R_Ritz thumbnail
I don't want to think about anything else at the moment.. I am just waiting for tonight's episode...
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One of the best episodes ever... 
No words to say... 
A 100% must watch episode...
R_Ritz thumbnail
Again a fabulous episode... It seems old CID glory is back.. Actually CID never lost their glory though the channel tried to... This New Year is giving us a new CID worth watching... I wish it continues forever โค๏ธ