Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eri-Kavana thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 23Diya

It was better than what the episodes used to be like when I left watching a year back, I'll give that...

Purvi choosing her opponent and the fight afterwards reminded me of Dangal movie scene.πŸ˜†

Mini as a part of the plan was really predictable.πŸ₯±

How is it possible for anybody to remove a bullet and put another bullet without disrupting the nearby tissue? Why didn't Dr. Salunkhe identify it. 

Plus, how did a CRIMINAL get into the police firing range? And if I suppose it was someone who didn't have a criminal record then how did a CIVILIAN get inside. Shouldn't the team have just asked the people at guard of the place about who it was, as soon as Pankaj mentioned the stolen bullet?

Also, a bullet doesn't look the same after hitting flesh (a soft surface) and after hitting a hard surface as in a firing range. Really, how did Dr. Salunkhe missed that?

I must also give credit to the man (whoever it was, since I didn't get who did this marvelous jobπŸ‘) who stole the bullet from the range for identifying Daya's bullet in specific from all the other bullets in the dummy or sand bag or whatever (they definitely don't provide a fresh one for each person), since I'm sure he was not the only one doing some practice!

How did Daya dig out all about the mastermind's life in so short a time and then reach the spot where the team was to reveal that, is anybody's guess.

And something completely outside the story itself that I would've liked to see changed is the BG music. It sounds as if it has been picked up from some saas bahu serial. I miss the old times, even only a few years back, when the BG music was such that it added to the thrill to the already thrilling stories.

Now the things I liked...

Firstly, their dresses. It's really an improvement from the last I saw.

Then the acting. Now it seems like they are enjoying it and not just dragging out their time. I'm happy.😊

The disguises were good too. For once there, I thought they will show Tarika as Abhijeet's nurse but then Purvi came and the little scene there was really good. Especially Purvi stuffing the thermometer in his mouth when he wouldn't stop speakingπŸ˜†

Pankaj's potrayal has also improved a lot. Instead of standing as a comedian with no intelligence whatsoever, he was shown as a serious and sincere cop who was also able to plan with his own brain to stave off any attack from the kidnapper by talking and using the time that it bought to try and free himself. Other scenes that showed him were also good. I don't know when these changes were brought about in the show but it is a welcome change nonetheless.πŸ‘

Then, after Daya got hurt, it was good to see some simple caring scenes instead of OTT dialogues. Though that scene with ACP and Salunkhe sir had no dialogues at all, it was the most satisfying emo-scene I've smiled at and actually liked in a very long time.πŸ˜ƒ

So, overall for me it was alright, comparing it to the last  time I watched CID. I'm not, of course, comparing it to old episodes. I doesn't stand a chance if I do that.

Agree with you about what all you have pointed out. Good analysis.πŸ‘

@bold... So, you have restarted watching now, but the changes you pointed out started in 2016, if you have observed, in 2016, CID was stopped for almost 2 months. It stopped in mid April and was back again from June.😊

We all thought CID went off air. But thank god it didn't. So when it returned back with new episodes... i.e., from 5th June or 11th June 2016, everything's changed, their costumes, sets, way of story telling... everything looked fresh, crisp and cool. From then onwards, I am loving CID for its kadak no nonsense stories, as they are not emotional drama anymore, no silly antics by Freddy and Pankaj. Its indeed a welcome change...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Also many of the cast went missing, which I don't mind. But I do miss Sachin & Nikhil.πŸ˜”

Hope I didn't bore you.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _ShaheErica_ - 6 years ago
MeowMori thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

Those who have Jio TV kindly watch it soon...

Because in Sony liv, the entire hospital scene was cut...
@Urmi, from Pankaj's entry into bureau, till the whole scene in hospital... That beautiful emotional moment also went missing 😭 

Thanks swathi di. 
I'll watch it on JioTv for the entire episode. 
Why did they cut it out for Sonyliv when that's their legit VoD platform? 
Shakes my head. 
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I couldn't watch on tv & watched it on Sony liv & felt it incomplete. Now I understand why so . WIll watch again soon on jio. I still don't understand why they can't upload the episode on their app. First they forced to watch all shows on their shity app & now they are not uploading it  full also. 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _ShaheErica_

Agree with you about what all you have pointed out. Good analysis.πŸ‘

@bold... So, you have restarted watching now, but the changes you pointed out started in 2016, if you have observed, in 2016, CID was stopped for almost 2 months. It stopped in mid April and was back again from June.😊

We all thought CID went off air. But thank god it didn't. So when it returned back with new episodes... i.e., from 5th June or 11th June 2016, everything's changed, their costumes, sets, way of story telling... everything looked fresh, crisp and cool. From then onwards, I am loving CID for its kadak no nonsense stories, as they are not emotional drama anymore, no silly antics by Freddy and Pankaj. Its indeed a welcome change...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Also many of the cast went missing, which I don't mind. But I do miss Sachin & Nikhil.πŸ˜”

Hope I didn't bore you.πŸ˜ƒ

Well, we are having some decent episodes now.

And as you rightly said, no more Freddie-Pankaj antics, no OTT drama, no flirting in lab etc.

But I am missing some casual interactions and really good dialogues. Simple one like how Daya went and bought Litchi in one episode.
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ShaheErica,  No, u didn't bore me. It's good to know that my fav show is improving. Yes, I had watched a few episodes when they had revamped everything (except stories) but it didn't go the way I had hoped. As far as I remember Abhijeet was given coats that were too casual to be worn on duty and Freddy used to wear suspender pantsπŸ˜† and to add to it, they had thought that revamping has made the actors younger and they could stand all day, thus removed all the desks and chairs
As Vis di said, they really miss the main point of what we truly want to see. 
Edited by 23Diya - 6 years ago
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swathi17

Those who have Jio TV kindly watch it soon...

Because in Sony liv, the entire hospital scene was cut...
@Urmi, from Pankaj's entry into bureau, till the whole scene in hospital... That beautiful emotional moment also went missing 😭 

Even on Jio tv it's the same 1 hr & 6 min πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Eri-Kavana thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

@ShaheErica,  No, u didn't bore me. It's good to know that my fav show is improving. Yes, I had watched a few episodes when they had revamped everything (except stories) but it didn't go the way I had hoped. As far as I remember Abhijeet was given coats that were too casual to be worn on duty and Freddy used to wear suspender pantsπŸ˜† and to add to it, they had thought that revamping has made the actors younger and they could stand all day, thus removed all the desks and chairs

As Vis di said, they really miss the main point of what we truly want to see. 

@bold...🀣 true... yeah, I noticed now, why aren't there any chairs?😲

They are drained out. 19yrs is a long time, they r running out of ideas. That "Shatir lekhak contest" didn't help much I guess. But still compared to the stories aired between 2014 & 2015 and also the episodes before the revamp, now its much better... I did like "Eye gang" series. Don't know why they have stopped it.

I started watching CID from 2006. So, I keep watching old episodes like from 98, 99 and so on... which I downloaded from here and watching now. The stories are so good and very gripping. I think the makers should adapt stories from this period and with little changes they can make new episodes.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Diya di, now the bureau has chairs and tables πŸ˜†
And eye series will come probably by this month's end...
BOSS9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone
can any one tel me about a cid episode in which dr salunkhe prove that current can travel without wire in his lab by a special paint and one more thing can anyone tell me that cid had compeleted 1485 episodes do these episode  included episode of cid special bureau or they are excluded
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ShaheErica and Kulasya, I see that our conversation has moved completely out the topic, so moving it to General Discussion thread. See you there!