AvNeil OS (SongFic) : "Jar Of Hearts.!!"

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautiful! Loved it. Please write a sequel!
AgnesFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thank-you for writing it πŸ˜ƒ I never thought you will post so soon in between all the stories you are writing . Thank you πŸ€—
You did thorough justice to the song . Whenever I hear this song I'm gonna remember this .
Neil still didn't return to his home even after Avni returned ! πŸ˜² Or has he decided until he wins her back he wouldn't return . 

My poor AvNeil . πŸ˜­ I loved the last part where Neil was apologizing and Avni subconsciously opened her as and reciprocated his gesture . 

You haven't exaggerated Avni's feelings . Song in itself conveys deeper emotions and betrayal . So you can't help but write this . Come what may Avni can never hate Neil . He is her oxygen . Avni reacts only when it comes to Neil . 

Will definitely wait for Neil's POV . Wouldn't it be unjust if you didn't write his part . CVs never do that . 
Happy New Year πŸ˜ƒ
BTW I'm Sri πŸ˜‰

PS : For Neil's POV u can write on Like I'm gonna lose you by Meghan Trainor or Save you by Simple Plan
Edited by AgnesFan - 6 years ago
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you have such beautiful way with words made me too emotional πŸ‘
Globetrotter_me thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is brilliant!  so much love and loss between our couple.  I never thought that jar of love could be used for them. But this is amazing.  I hope, avni has it in her to forgive neil. And maybe in future, you could write another christina perry song fic for them- a thousand years. ( well, this would have been pretty apt before the goa track. When they confessed their love). Now,  we can hope for it in future! 
Chocolatebond thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This song couldn't have been  put in a more beautiful way I didn't find anything exaggerated the emotions and feelings you have shown from avni's pov is what I really want to see in the story too though it's not possible  and to be honest any person in her shoes will actually react and have these emotions in real 
you have done complete justice to this song with avNeil and now one more song has been added to my list which will remind me of avneil rather than the original one
Edited by Afsana103 - 6 years ago
Kathy_927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This time I'm choosing to keep mum, because I
ain't have enough words that can be put together
to appreciate this piece of art. Even though as 
at times I felt Avni can be a lil modified. That's 
fine after all its a story and you pulled it off so
well man.. I loved that last seen to the core.πŸ₯Ί

With Love
Kathy β€οΈ
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ri, wat is this?πŸ‘ How u manage to pull out those emotions. U r awesome ri. Its made me so emotional. Last para is awesome. For me, that paragraph is best in whole shot.  U write their pain perfectly. Did I have to say how beautiful is it? Ri, u justified avni's pov beautifully. You have done awesome job with that song.πŸ‘ Wat an amazing song. Y neil didnt return to khanna house?  U know wat after this shot I became greedy. I want neil's pov from u. Pls write neil's pov also. Waiting ri.plsss😳 happy new yearπŸ€—Edited by avneil2 - 6 years ago
Ravinanaik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is brilliant...! beautifully written...!
Thesweetsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the potray of emotions was presented in a very beautiful way..it was her thoughts and emotions..but from one side..she didn't see that the person who made her life colourful when she was burning and finishing..when she had no hope..that person is also bound to some laws..anyway that same will go for neil that he could get avni bailed...atleast her trust wont get broken...her hope...hey my bak bak is so much...well for neil u can take the inspiration of the song i'm gonna stand by you...it is perfect for this situation...
happy new year
Edited by Sami72 - 6 years ago