Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: naq5

I think it makes sense. everyone knows purushottam kidnapped laddu. Even Anami knows that. so i dont think satrupa is going to be blamed for the 1st kidnapping.  Actually Anami was even confronting sudha about it that she is not free from doubt when this whole truth of satrupa keeping him in hiding came out. that is when she completely forgot about sudha. but if we see she is not on friendly terms with sudha as before

@ Bold: This is for sure one of the reasons I can't put this away yet.

But not only that. When Ladoo returned, Adhiraj had said that there was more to the kidnapping than just Purushottam. Anami had also promised to get to the bottom of the matter and ask Ladoo to say everything.

Not only that but Ladoo remained scared and Anami kept harping on finding out the reason for that, but nothing ever happened.

Cute-over-Hot I agree with you that in Anami's mind this is all over, but how can she forget some of the basics of what she had originally thought or was going to question Ladoo over? That's why I keep bringing this point up. Anami, in her anger, has forgotten Vatsalya, the kidnapping, the dream, Narottam, everything. Her main motive is suddenly just getting back at Satrupa.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@tiny I know blue is the colour of narayan.But u need to see on whom it is put before attributing a meaning to it.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@tiny I know blue is the colour of narayan.But u need to see on whom it is put before attributing a meaning to it.

i know thatswhy i said that its also one of the most spiritual colours in Sanatana dharma.i think blue & violet colour auras r considered 2 b connected 2 supreme power & then yellow colour.u see blue/violet colour lite is considered as highest &purest form of lite.
Mangothyme thumbnail
Uncovering the sartorial splendor of Satrupa, is this the first time she is wearing a choker ? I am quite sure she is. 
Also Satrupa is wearing her hair down, her relaxed pose. But during Puja ? Sudha always wears her hair down like a modern Draupadi, Gayathri of course is stylish, so I am confused about hair down. 
I always tie up my hair during Puja. Mom and Dad have lectured me enough on it. πŸ˜†. So significance of hair down ? 

Do you guys wear your hair up during temple and puja ? 
Edited by Mangothyme - 6 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Athene

cute-over-Hot I agree with you that in Anami's mind this is all over, but how can she forget some of the basics of what she had originally thought or was going to question Ladoo over? That's why I keep bringing this point up. Anami, in her anger, has forgotten Vatsalya, the kidnapping, the dream, Narottam, everything. Her main motive is suddenly just getting back at Satrupa.

Few days back I thought Anamis character lack consistency..at one point she wanted to find out vatsalyas murderers,then her focus shifted to narottam and she wanted to fight for his right,then planned to fulfill vatsalyas dream, then she decided to leave LM,now she want to get back to Satrupa..then I realized makers are taking it very realistically..this is how today's teenagers are.They are known to be moody,insecure,argumentative,impulsive, impressionable,reckless and rebellious with poor emotional health and are more sensitive to their social world.They have this know it all attitude and makes big statements and then forgets it soon and moves on to another thing.This is exactly how Anami is portrayed.

An interesting line I came across about teenagers.

Teenagers are the most misunderstood people;
They are treated like children,
And expected to act like adults
Edited by Cute-over-Hot - 6 years ago
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mangothyme

No..we attend the Pooja freshly bathed,with wet hair which is left opened.
Edited by Cute-over-Hot - 6 years ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mangothyme

Uncovering the sartorial splendor of Satrupa, is this the first time she is wearing a choker ? I am quite sure she is. 

Also Satrupa is wearing her hair down, her relaxed pose. But during Puja ? Sudha always wears her hair down like a modern Draupadi, Gayathri of course is stylish, so I am confused about hair down. 
I always tie up my hair during Puja. Mom and Dad have lectured me enough on it. πŸ˜†. So significance of hair down ? 

In Tambrams you cant leave the hair tips pen if you wear it loose. It is okay if you wear a clip that bunches the loose hair.
The hair is let loose only in inauspicious occasions.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cute-over-Hot

No..we attend the Pooja freshly bathed,with wet hair which is left opened.

really!!
tho we also attend puja after bath only but not wid wet open hair. we can do puja wid wet hair also but not wid  dripping water & open hair.its considered as inauspicious.
and if sum1 has open hair then she has 2 cover her head. i think its applied 2 long hair not the short hair like boy,bob,blunt,step cut types.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Satrupa open hair is symbolic of destruction of lm pride which she has carried in her bun.Now doing Puja with open hair. No it's is not allowed. If the hair is wet also u have to loosly tie with a clip or put something called kuli pinnal a hair tying method that ensures wet hair is not completely lose. 
Christie2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Man, what a hairdo! No I am not commenting on Sat's but the varied ways it is carried out in India. πŸ˜ƒ. I can never let my hair  down (even if I am permitted) because of my own conditioning. It's maxm of five mins. Else I feel hot under the skin. I generally clip it and envy all those who feel comfortable having it loose πŸ˜†.
Coming back to the serial in hand, I was wondering how Sat's behaviour will change now - for better or for worse. Given our thought process we r assuming that Sat will change for the better (as this is how she has been behaving till date). But what if the makers make her insane and thus negative? We really don't know how Sudha was in the past. She would have been ambitious, but was she always cunning and cruel? We don't know. For that matter, Gayatri. In fact, the charm of this serial is that no one person is totally good or bad except maybe the Pandits and Dheeru's family. 
While Dheeru maybe good in the eyes of his family, Sat is shown telling Anami, that one has to be careful while choosing friends. Was she referring to Dheeru? We don't know. And Dheeru is shown telling his children all LM walas have no loyalty. Is he referring to Sat? Was there a misunderstanding between the two? Until these r cleared, we cannot say. 
And as I was saying what if Sat turns negative and plots revenge just like Sudha? Just a thought...