Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Yeah she is not in love with him yet... But she knows that everyone knows that she is a girl... But she doesn't know that Raj was the one who exposed her... As the doctor asked Amba to not reveal anything that might put stress on her mind... She won't be finding it odd that she fell in love with her best friend... But as she doesn't remember falling for Raj she will have trouble accepting the relationship... Also Raj is gonna go through hell in answering her questions about the past relationship... Saying the truth will result definitely in her leaving him... So you can wait and watch how he deals with it... He can't feed her falsehoods either as he loves Preet and wants her to get better... In the following updates you will see Preet struggling to accept the relationship while Raj suffers but through karma! ðŸ¤£
Meghz99 thumbnail
Chapter three
Amrit had got her a suit to wear. It was a red flower dress, shaped like a flower. She wore it and admired herself in front of the mirror. Suddenly a mangalsutra was brought in front of her face. In the mirror she saw Raj who was tying it around her neck. Suddenly she had another vision of a guy whose face was not clear breaking a chain from her neck. She felt dizzy. Holding her head she almost fell but Raj caught her by the shoulders. 

"Preet are you okay?" he asked frantically, making her sit on the bed.

As the world stabilised itself, she noticed that Raj was sitting right next to her and had an arm around her shoulders. She shifted uncomfortably. It was weird and creepy having a stranger touch you intimately. True, she now knew he was Raj Bajwa, her childhood friend, also her husband but in reality she had no remembrance of him and he was a stranger to her. Sensing her discomfort Raj withdrew his arms from her and stood up.

"You should go to sleep. Tomorrow morning I will take you for a checkup. That wound should be checked and the your mental health is also important" he said weirdly not looking at her. 

She must be irritating him, Preet thought. Who wouldn't be angry if you wife reacts like a stranger when you touch her? But that was exactly her situation.
 In reality Raj was avoiding looking at her as he felt that if he stares at her for some more time then he might end up kissing her. He didn't want to freak her out again.
 Preet lied down. Raj was wearing a black t-shirt and black track pants. He kept one knee on the bed and started taking off his t-shirt. 
Preet started freaking out. 'Hai rabba, I can't do this. How can Raj think of something like this when I've lost my memory?'.

Raj knew what was going on in his wife's mind but chose to ignore it. He was wearing a black vest underneath his t-shirt. He flung his t-shirt away and climbed on to the bed. He casually switched off the lights and laid himself down next to his wife and closed his eyes. 
Preet relaxed and succumbed to sleep. She woke up shivering after a while. She checked the clock and it was two in the morning. She didn't have a blanket on her and the AC was unbearable. Raj was sleeping heavily. He had a blanket.

She thought of asking him for another blanket as she didn't know where it was kept. She prodded him gently. He woke up and stared at her. 

"Woh... I wanted blanket... I just..." she stuttered not knowing what to say.

To her shock Raj lifted his arm and said "Come...", clearly indicating her to lie down in his embrace. 

Seeing her unresponsive he pulled her onto his chest and covered her completely with his blanket and arm. Preet wanted to struggle but she couldn't. The room was really cold and Raj was really warm. He shuddered as her cold body came in contact with his but he held her close. Preet felt nice as heat from him seeped into her veins and chased away the cold. She closed her eyes and zonked out. Raj was in heaven. He had forever wished to hold his wife like this in his arms and now his dream came true. Inhaling her scent deeply, as he traced his lips on the crook of her neck till her earlobes repeatedly, he too slept. 

NEXT MORNING 
 A furious Amba along with all the Pavanya goons came to the Bajwa house. 

"Where is my daughter Amrit? Where is Preet? I know nothing will happen to her without the knowledge of Bajwas. I will turn this house into a graveyard if you don't give an answer" Amba shouted. 

Rohan, cool as a cucumber, came downstairs and gave her a letter from the panchayat. It was written that since Preet was a Bajwa bahu she should stay at the Bajwa household until she gets better and can decide for herself. 

"We kidnapped her at the night to prevent the racket you might create Aunty ji... Oops sorry, Mummy ji" Rohan said cheekily.

Amba tries to compose herself. "Where's Preet?" she demands.

"She went with her husband. They might have gone anywhere. You know... Maybe they went for their honeymoon... Maybe they'll be back in a bit or not maybe a few weeks" Rohan said cheerfully, happily irritating Amba. 

Amrit foresaw the blow to the head that her son might receive from his mother in law and interwened.

"She went for a check up in the hospital with Raj. She is safe, I assure you" Amrit said.

Harjeet looks on the drama quietly. Amba gives Amrit an ulmatium that if anything happens to Preet then she won't spare the Bajwas. The Pavanyas leave with a worried Amba.

AT PAVANYA HOUSEHOLD
 Amba narrates everything to Simmi. "I am scared for Preet. She doesn't remember anything and on top of that she's wounded. She can't even walk properly. Who will take care of her? My child is too innocent". 

Simran looks at her mother crying and comes to a resolve to protect her sister at any cost. She leaves the room silently. She packs her bags and comes downstairs. Amba is startled seeing her bags. 

"Where are you going Simmi?" she enquires. 

"To my sasural. I am legally Rohan's wife and I have every right to be in that house". 

"No I won't let you. I already did one daughter's bidaai to Bajwa haveli and it almost got her killed. I won't let you also take that risk" Amba was almost screaming by the end of the sentence.

"Mummy, my sister is alone in that horrible house, surrounded by dangerous people. I can't lose my sister. I taught her to walk when she was young. I have a mother's responsibility towards my Mannu, my Preet... Please let me go. I have to take care of my sister. I have lost so much in the past... I cannot lose my sister too. The Bajwas will face my wrath now" Simmi said, the flames dancing in her eyes. 
Edited by Meghateresa - 6 years ago
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Megha, can you please start using paragraphs? I tend not to read your FFs because it's difficult for me to read long blocks of text.

Another thing I'd suggest is starting a new line every time the speaker changes. For example:
"Raj, I need to go!" Preet called.
"Okay! Drive carefully!" Raj yelled back.

Do this each time the speaker changes. Also, start a new line when you write dialogue straight after a narrative. I've edited some of your text below to illustrate what I mean. Bold is yours, italic is mine.

A furious Amba along with all the Pavanya goons came to the Bajwa house. "Where is my daughter Amrit? Where is Preet? I know nothing will happen to her without the knowledge of Bajwas. I will turn this house into a graveyard if you don't give an answer" Amba shouted. 

A furious Amba along with all the Pavanya goons came to the Bajwa house.

"Where is my daughter Amrit? Where is Preet? I know nothing will happen to her without the knowledge of Bajwas. I will turn this house into a graveyard if you don't give an answer!" Amba shouted. 

Other than that, good story. The premise is interesting.
Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago
Meghz99 thumbnail
The problem is that I write the chapters in the notes app of my phone. It is difficult to copy paste if it is divided into paragraphs... They can only copy one paragraph at a time... I usually minimise the page after I paste a paragraph and then go on and copy paste the next one... But too much of it makes my phone hang... It is okay I guess... I will edit after I paste it.. That way it will be better... Thank you for your suggestion... I'll take care in the future 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another lovely update megha.  Waiting for more. 
Meghz99 thumbnail
Any kind of scenes you guys want to see in this ff? 
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghateresa

Any kind of scenes you guys want to see in this ff? 

Rajpreet scene. (cute scene.) ðŸ˜³
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey good plot. I like it very much!!! Please update it soon. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Megha where are you???? Update please!!!