spoilers-Rahul to question his own beliefs in Kaal Bhairav Rahasya

Posted: 6 years ago
Everyone looks for Rahul in the village. Gauri and Namrata get worried that Rahul has gone missing. They fear the villagers have harmed him. Thakur gets Rahul buried inside the ground as a punishment for attempting to kill Kaal Bhairav's Shuvaan. He doesn't want to give any more chance to Rahul to raise a objection on their beliefs. Lakhan guards the grave and makes sure Rahul doesn't come out. Rahul turns lucky and finds a secret tunnel inside the ground. He follows to the end of the tunnel and finds himself in the middle of the jungle. His life gets saved. Shakti accuses Thakur for killing Rahul and disappearing his body. Shakti demands Thakur for an answer. Thakur denies his involvement. Everyone learns about Thakur's move against Rahul. Thakur receives a shock when he sees Rahul alive.

Rahul is not given an entry in the temple. The villagers oppose him. Rahul fails to enter the temple. He then realizes someone is trapped inside the tunnel. He learns Anand is trapped and goes to rescue him. Rahul saves Anand's life. Gauri gets thankful to Rahul for saving her brother.

Sarpanch and Soumya learn that Sheru has escaped. They get worried thinking Sheru will attack people and get exposed. Rahul enters the temple at night. Sarpanch attacks Rahul. Rahul learns that Sarpanch knows about the secret tunnel. Gauri confesses her feelings for Rahul to her family. Pujari ji assures her that he will talk to Preeti about Rahul and Gauri's alliance. He promises Gauri that he will get her happiness. Gauri prays to Kaal Bhairav for blessing Rahul. Rahul sneaks into the temple and manages to steal a Tamrapatra/holy letter from Kaal Bhairav. He decides to find the authenticity of Tamrapatra. He gets a huge shock when his move calls a heavy storm circling the village. It all appears as Kaal Bhairav's anger on Rahul's deed. Rahul gets moved by the big threat on the village. This makes Rahul question his own beliefs about the existence of Kaal Bhairav inside the temple.
some very interesting twists and turns coming up.
Thanks for sharing the spoiler..sounds interesting and excited for the upcoming episodes.
Also seems like thakur is more dangerous than shakti devi.  Gauri saves rahul twice and now Rahul has been appointed as saviour of gauri's family😆 .firstly kalawati now anand😛 .now when pandit is going to say yes for their alliance means some big twist is coming up.

After that door locking unlocking part can't say about storm thing right now.
yes thakur is a real villain. worse than Shakti. I'm sure Rahul Gauri marriage won't happen. Storm can be just a mere coincidence.
Thanks for sharing.
Don't want Rahul to be suspicious about his belief that the villagers are made fool.
what was Anand doing in the tunnel and how he reached there??
Originally posted by purepunjabi

Thanks for sharing the spoiler..sounds interesting and excited for the upcoming episodes.
Also seems like thakur is more dangerous than shakti devi.  Gauri saves rahul twice and now Rahul has been appointed as saviour of gauri's family😆 .firstly kalawati now anand😛 .now when pandit is going to say yes for their alliance means some big twist is coming up.

After that door locking unlocking part can't say about storm thing right now.
may be this part also is manipulated by the man who wears clothes like the priest with whom the black dog stays...
It was a complete game of illusion to fool the villagers.
Originally posted by 2filmy

yes thakur is a real villain. worse than Shakti. I'm sure Rahul Gauri marriage won't happen. Storm can be just a mere coincidence.
First of all I'm shocked how Gauri father is going to agree with Gauri for Rahul as he's an atheist and on that he's in the village only to find out the secret of the temple.
The storm is only a coincidence which will move Rahul belief a bit.
Hope Rahul reaches to sarpanch or starts doubting him.
Sheru is his son and so he has a big hands in all the happenings instead of sending his son to the mental asylum he keeps him as a wild animal locks in the house.
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Thanks for sharing.
Don't want Rahul to be suspicious about his belief that the villagers are made fool.
what was Anand doing in the tunnel and how he reached there??

they showed in yesterday precap that Sheru attacked Anand and took him near a hole. I think that's the tunnel end.
I don't think shambu chacha is involved in it. he seems a good person
I think pujari ji knows Rahul is good at heart. he's helped their family a lot. storm can shake Rahul s belief to some extent. Rahul won't know about sarpanch so soon. if he knows about sarpanch it won't take him long to find out about Sheru and Shakti. I think Shakti too us keeping Sheru there for some reason