#pyar bhari takrar ff#. naksh ff part-43/38(Page 3)

Share
Posted: 2017-12-30T07:12:06Z
wow wow just amazing part.. i can say der aaye par durust aaye.. really very very nice and entertaining part enjoyed it fully Big smilesabka nk ko tease karna was so cuteLOL ak ka jeans top pahan kar taiyar hona LOL
and dhaniya wala part is so hilarious m laughing madly nk was like agli bar pic jarur dekh lunga LOLo god m rofling ROFL
then finally naksh met and the conversations naksh shared was written so beautifully Smilefinally they agree for marriage.. this is called a perfect arrange marriage like it so much.. do update next part soon will be wait
Posted: 2017-12-31T11:10:46Z
Originally posted by Pragati-naksh


wow wow just amazing part.. i can say der aaye par durust aaye.. really very very nice and entertaining part enjoyed it fully Big smilesabka nk ko tease karna was so cuteLOL ak ka jeans top pahan kar taiyar hona LOL
and dhaniya wala part is so hilarious m laughing madly nk was like agli bar pic jarur dekh lunga LOLo god m rofling ROFL
then finally naksh met and the conversations naksh shared was written so beautifully Smilefinally they agree for marriage.. this is called a perfect arrange marriage like it so much.. do update next part soon will be wait
thanku so much itna pasand karne ke liye.. 
actually maine na khabhi bhi essi story write nhi ki jaha halki fulki moment hoTongue thank u thanku u soo much for liking my ff nd gave comment loved it totally Embarrassedhaa nk essa hain toh dhaniya wala i showed sochi sab khush honge LOLi guess do log mile toh essi hi bat hoti hogi.. 
nd haa yeh marriage adjustment main help karegi like mera ff hoga essa hi.. 
i will do update soon next part Smile
Posted: 2017-12-31T11:57:35Z
Happy New year to all  :))
God bless you get healthy and happy life:))
All u r wishes comes true, this year get color full successful life:))
Posted: 2018-01-02T06:44:57Z
Originally posted by kumarandils


Happy New year to all  :))
God bless you get healthy and happy life:))
All u r wishes comes true, this year get color full successful life:))
happy new year bro... Smile... 
Posted: 2018-01-02T22:48:31Z
Originally posted by nakshkidiwani


Originally posted by Pragati-naksh


wow wow just amazing part.. i can say der aaye par durust aaye.. really very very nice and entertaining part enjoyed it fully Big smilesabka nk ko tease karna was so cuteLOL ak ka jeans top pahan kar taiyar hona LOL
and dhaniya wala part is so hilarious m laughing madly nk was like agli bar pic jarur dekh lunga LOLo god m rofling ROFL
then finally naksh met and the conversations naksh shared was written so beautifully Smilefinally they agree for marriage.. this is called a perfect arrange marriage like it so much.. do update next part soon will be wait

thanku so much itna pasand karne ke liye..
actually maine na khabhi bhi essi story write nhi ki jaha halki fulki moment hoTonguethank u thanku u soo much for liking my ff nd gave comment loved it totallyEmbarrassedhaa nk essa hain toh dhaniya wala i showed sochi sab khush hongeLOLi guess do log mile toh essi hi bat hoti hogi..
nd haa yeh marriage adjustment main help karegi like mera ff hoga essa hi..
i will do update soon next partSmile
ye story ekdum real lag rhi isliye mujhe aur bhi pasand aayi.. simply sabhi ki life me aise moments aate h isliye i feel it with heart.. such a wonderful story keep it up Smile
Posted: 2018-01-04T08:09:01Z
Finally mam ji time mil hi gaya update karne keliye
hmmm coming to the part
nk assuming dhaniya as ak was hilarious
hhaahahah...
wat a selection by dj and family
naksh talk with each other was so nice something which is hatke from serial
i loved naksh convo with each other
they finally decied to get married
aage aage dekhe kya hota hain in this arranged marriage
do update soon

Posted: 2018-01-05T06:43:05Z
Originally posted by Pragati-naksh


Originally posted by nakshkidiwani


Originally posted by Pragati-naksh


wow wow just amazing part.. i can say der aaye par durust aaye.. really very very nice and entertaining part enjoyed it fully Big smilesabka nk ko tease karna was so cuteLOL ak ka jeans top pahan kar taiyar hona LOL
and dhaniya wala part is so hilarious m laughing madly nk was like agli bar pic jarur dekh lunga LOLo god m rofling ROFL
then finally naksh met and the conversations naksh shared was written so beautifully Smilefinally they agree for marriage.. this is called a perfect arrange marriage like it so much.. do update next part soon will be wait

thanku so much itna pasand karne ke liye..
actually maine na khabhi bhi essi story write nhi ki jaha halki fulki moment hoTonguethank u thanku u soo much for liking my ff nd gave comment loved it totallyEmbarrassedhaa nk essa hain toh dhaniya wala i showed sochi sab khush hongeLOLi guess do log mile toh essi hi bat hoti hogi..
nd haa yeh marriage adjustment main help karegi like mera ff hoga essa hi..
i will do update soon next partSmile
ye story ekdum real lag rhi isliye mujhe aur bhi pasand aayi.. simply sabhi ki life me aise moments aate h isliye i feel it with heart.. such a wonderful story keep it up Smile
haa yeh story reality based jarur hogi hope aachese kar pauSmile
Posted: 2018-01-05T06:44:48Z
Originally posted by _nakshi_


Finally mam ji time mil hi gaya update karne keliye
hmmm coming to the part
nk assuming dhaniya as ak was hilarious
hhaahahah...
wat a selection by dj and family
naksh talk with each other was so nice something which is hatke from serial
i loved naksh convo with each other
they finally decied to get married
aage aage dekhe kya hota hain in this arranged marriage
do update soon

haa maam g ne kar dali Starbhut comments ke liye kitna wait karai main tera reaction dekhna chahti thi yr Embarrassedawww u liked it nd felt different actually thodi def hogi bhi yeh.. 
thanku so much dear for reading this ff nd ur lovly comments loved it totally Big smilei will do update soon next part 

Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
NAKSH NAKSH NAKSH [L]

NoMoreAFAN   22   2333

NoMoreAFAN 22 2333 2016-02-20T09:42:55Z vim916
Naksh Naksh Naksh <3

-Maryam   14   4224

-Maryam 14 4224 2013-11-06T08:02:34Z swatikhanna
Naksh naksh naksh

Kripa-banka   10   3396

Kripa-banka 10 3396 2013-09-06T23:38:06Z -Maryam
YRKKH:WU Naksh Naksh & Naksh

.Mohabbatein.   11   5211

.Mohabbatein. 11 5211 2012-08-10T07:55:21Z .Mohabbatein.
Naksh Naksh and only Naksh

Ooolalala   26   6685

Ooolalala 26 6685 2012-01-16T11:42:28Z maha_femir4ever

Topic Info

  • 303 Replies
  • 30970Views

Topic started by nakshkidiwani

Last replied by nakshkidiwani

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP