Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh Ms Kawaii, you know how long we have waited for this... and after reading it all I can say is it was worth the wait and my heart is only singing - ab jaake aaya mere bechain dil ko karaar...

Let me absorb things and the feeling more
madhubala123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Another heart-warming update!!
Ok, I am going to say this out loud and it is by all means a compliment. Whenever I read an update of yours, I get the same feeling which I get by watching "This is Us". You know, there is that sweetness, romance, love, a pinch of pain and then again that warm fuzzy feeling inside the heart!!!

There it is, this Maan has his own imperfections too. He goes too hard while dealing with sorrows and who would know that better than her!!! ðŸ˜³

Ana broke up? ðŸ˜²   Did Aarush know about her dad? Did HE visit? Will he???

Now that they are in the same country and all...waiting for more 

Loved it!!!
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
finally both are together
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hello! thanks 4 updating! 

hope u r well! 

phenomenal update! beautifully written! 

Ana and Aarush argued! she is not ready 4 marriage! both are right in their places but Aarush needs to try and understand her! she is not ready 4 marriage! 

glad Maan's dadi is fine! Maan misses dadi so much! Geet restless! Raj is a wonderful friend! 

Geet back in NY! liked that she was there when Maan needed her the most! super Maaneet moments! 

Maan happy having her there! 

wow Maaneet going grocery shopping! 

continue soon! 

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
misunderstanding between ayush n ana
geet fly to nyc when come to know about maan's father 
maan is very happy seeing geet with him when he is very much worried about his father's health
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome part
hope ana and arush clears everythig soon
beautiful moments written btn maaneet
cont,soon

thanks for pm
dreamy4ever thumbnail
Amazing. Thank you for the update.
geet in NY both together now. Liked how geet feels maan and his family as hers. She was by his side wen he was broken and needed her. Glad dad khurana is better now. Maan comes to her house and their moments 😳 loved it.
Maan wants to help her settle in her new apartment. Next grocery shopping with maan can't wait to see. Plz cont soonEdited by dreamy4ever - 6 years ago
lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow amazing update
Loved geet consoling maan
Maneet bond is so magical in this story
Thanks for update
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Being with someone in their times of sorrow amd need is better than being with them through their happy days. Glad Geet was with Maan when he was at his lowest... and there wasDaadima again... his paremt in true sense! Just hope Maan's Dad recover fast and Veet does not use that as an excuse to run away from him again... she has just reached the same city as him.

What surprises me is that why the question of marriage has not popped up yet. Geet moving back for him is good but won't it be better if she moves in with him? Ok marriage might be early what about a live in relation? That's pretty common these days.

Antra an Ayush story is taking a bad turn and entering into a rough phase... to an extent both are right and both are wrong as well. I don't know what you have planned for them they are at that juncture where they will part ways forever or come back together after sometime and find a happy medium and compromise a bit.

What about Kabir and Ayat?

The sweetest moment here was Antra and Kabir's happiness when Geet anounced sje has moved back. I love the trio friendship.

Maan is getting very addicted amd dependent on Geet. That's really nice to see. Now how will Mr MD manage grocery shopping? I'm sure he has not done this in a long time...

Looking fwd to your another mesmerizing chapter... soon. Did I say soon? Well as long as you want but not forever. Can it be today though? Lol
Love you Ms Writer!!!
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann is surprised to see Geet all are happy listening that she is permanently shifted here after Mann father discharged from hospital Mann came to Geet house