Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
A best surprise  early in the morning. Thanks  for the pm
Loved the update now Geet is back their  live life is in track but Ana need someone  to talk about her problems. Geet took care of everything. Hope now everything  goes well. 
i rok thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved the update...
missed the upates...
arush and ana story...
ana scared to go ahead in the relation...
arush angry...
geet planning to come back...
maan dad has an accident...
geet flies back...
maan happy to see her...
maan thinks its a dream...

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful update...  Maan..  God sometimes. I feel it is in his fate..  So much pain  at times tat he is all alone but he is also  to strong n now with  geet.. Waiting  too see how their relationship goes
snehapriya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ana was neither wrong nor was Aarush. it is just they have to sit and speak in a clear mind not urge or get anger on things unsaid. Maybe with Geet back Ana will get some mental support and ideas.
Maan is again so weak. happy to see elder Khuranna safe. Else Geet would have blamed herself. Maan got his support love and smile back with Geet back.
Waiting for next update.
saadi88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So she is back and settled now..hope things remain well between both.wat about ana and aarush..i didnt expect the events to turn out like this but well if they truely love each other, then they would find back a way..hope senior khurana stays well otherwise maan will be broken again..and plz do update fast.thanku
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update. Maan had a beautiful relationship with his DM where she was his go to person for everything and he could be himself with her. That place is taken by Geet now and she is the only one he shows his vulnerability to. Her presence around him is enough to face anything. Another beautiful relationship. Liked how Raj played his role of a supportive friend. Ana and Aarush are facing issues just like Maan and Geet had to regarding Geet's need to prove herself. Only difference is Aarush is not mature and patient like Maan was. waiting for next.
ChandlerBing thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this honey. 
Personal comment coming straight at you.
Dilsay thumbnail
thanks for the long awaited pm and the update😊 .Brilliantly written as usual .👏.Throughly enjoyed reading it.  Anna and Arush's story gets a little twist here and I think our Maneet will act as a catalyst to resolve their issue from here onwards.
Again a twist in Geet's arrival back to New York was dramatic but it has intensified their already existing flame of togetherness .
I can't imagine Maan going for grocery😆 but again one little step in building up relationship leads to strong foundation.
Cant wait to read your next update I am all up for their beautiful moment of togetherness 😉😳.Its now up to u how you make them lead to this beautiful journey .

continue soon 

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's up with Arush and Anna. Everything was going fine. Arush wants to get married but Anna is afraid to commit herself and very quickly things spiral out of control. If anyone can help these two then it's Geet. 

Geet is back with her Maan. Though it is during such a sad time for the Khurana's family, Maan will be more than grateful for the support. 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
chalo maan n geet atlast together...

lovely update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...