Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ggorgeousqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Nahi Miss.Kawaii ka pyaar alag Mr.Choudhary ka pyaar alag and I respect and love both a lot ...

He would not have any problem 😛

wah wah
Kya pyaar hai marium ka
😆
MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gorgeousqueen.

wah wah
Kya pyaar hai marium ka
😆

Bahut Mahan Hain Marium ka pyaar jisshe Miss.Kawaii thak chuki Hain and pakk chuki Hain I guess 🤣
Shopnokona thumbnail
I've read couple of Chapters and I really appreciate how good you are at writing...

I have not read much story just few nor have I read your others...

Want to catch up this one first...

will try sharing my thoughts...
Shopnokona thumbnail
Not saying anything about Prologue I didn't like it...
A point where Lead two persons are about to part away from each other can anyone could like something like That???

I have read novels and how you write it reminds me of some professional writer wish I could get it in some pdf book or anything... everytime clicking Link it's different...

This place seems different Actually it's taking time to get familiar with this forum taking help from Google and I'm ready to comment Now 😆

But to Make my presence in Here I'm ready to bear everything...

Pardon me for my nature in advance my family says I'm chanchal and shaitan I've habit of talking a lot I can go on and on when I feel like talking ...

I love reading and this would be my first story on Maaneet unless I feel comfortable reading books... not online reading...

I have loved that movie And liked Kareena and Hrithik you have chosen an interesting thing to portray on...

Though it feels different when Raj called Tina aka Geet my mind gets confused to form whose picture in mind Kareena or Drashti 😛

I always like story which can make me feel emotions not just reading them like text books...

Though I like One from my text book by Rabindranath that makes me feel emotions...

The very first chapter is so Serene you have portrayed Geet's emotions her pain everything Beautifully I could relate so much as if it's me who is so lonely and Broken...

Without making it obvious how Geet has made her presence in his every picture like invading His Life from beginning it's happening both in One point of meeting still could not meet Why he has to delete her picture??

What was she doing anyway not harming anything...
Their Bond of siblings is beautiful... Photography profession is so cool and amazing I love clicking pics a lot...

Why is Kabir holding Geet why it is not Maan???

could he not come to meet Ana...
Were Ana and Geet kid???? do mature people too fight like me??

I'm a kid that's accepted if I fight how old are they??
I'm 16 now first year in college 😳

Ek Ladki bheegi bhagi si this chapter is fav Maan is here drooling from far rain outside how
romantic it can be

Enjoyed reading this chapter...
How does Geet live alone? I can't stay alone where no one is there for you stuck in one place this loneliness could be suffocating Living without parents with this heartbreak how is she surviving??

It's difficult to lead a life like this...

Dadima and Maan their bonding is seeming adorable
I didn't like that 2nd dadi in show she was good but I liked that first one thinking which one is this Dadima ???

I didn't like any replacement in That show anyway...
I like That show too but wasn't that show really Romantic and cosy for a child to see with their family?? I'm complaining cause I have to face issues for that and skip episode seeing in front of my family 🤔

Titles of your each chapter is really beautiful...
Their 1st official meeting at office and some kind of chemistry I'm sensing...

But Maan is a bit arrogant towards her in those early times???

Like he's normal with everyone except her Don't like him much now like I did on chapter 3...

She rushed in arms of Raj infront of Maan 😲
This girl is crazy leaving someone like Maan means missing something precious... she missed dinner ouch I'm jealous of Raj forget Maan...

she just refused to have dinner with her future in law's and Husband 😆

I Saw you are in some 80+ Chapters kawaii must be They are married and happy with kids 🤣

Maan seems to form constant disking towards Geet over everything why is it that's so???

he's Rude to her as well taking interest in her he observe from far taking her picture awww ❤️

Geet leading this lonely life has found a companion and friend in form of her Kanha what she's sharing with him their bonding is touchy...

Kabir And Ana is Perfect friend to fill gaps in her life Along side of Pooja and Raj...

and For Monster Khurana She's an unlikeable thing he was really mean to judge her like that Who behaves with guest like this ??? There's surely some attraction in which intensity he's disliking her I'm sure he's gonna love in double favor ...

Being drunk Geet opened up her past to Friends... ehhh how come people gets drunk??? It's haram in our religion I don't like I hate hate hate alcohol...

Both Kabir Ana tipsy and here comes elder khurana sober One plus super arrogant with devilish handsome features 🤣

he doesn't give lift but take notes if she reached properly her apartment or not How weird it is Writer???

okay kawaii I'm just complaining to you but didn't said how much I love reading your this story and how throughout reading I was smiling...

taking names isn't good bad manners I will call you di okay... Kawaii di ❤️ I love your this "Someone like you" I May not be much good with words but I will try to work on my comment and explain things and my love for this story I've read till Chapter 7 and I love this already...

will come back soon ... Do you response more often to your readers??.

I Saw you reply...

Can I get one 😳 ??

Ahem Ahem is it normal to feel jealous of other readers??
I feel my Miss.Kawaii will love me Less Now...
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MariumChoudhary

Ahem Ahem is it normal to feel jealous of other readers??
I feel my Miss.Kawaii will love me Less Now...

🤣
TaranaGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who else are you jealous of Marium? I hope not me 🥺

Originally posted by: TaranaGeet

Who else are you jealous of Marium? I hope not me 🥺

Every single readers Who say they love Miss.Kawaii or Miss.Kawaii love them 🤣

Kind of possesive about her but I mean no harm ...

You can say except me I'm jealous of every readers of My Miss.Kawaii ...

You were One of them too in Past 😉
But now you are something like Apna to me ❤️

I'm not jealous of you anymore...

For now I'm jealous of this New reader Shopnokona ***hiding face***Edited by MariumChoudhary - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shopnokona

I've read couple of Chapters and I really appreciate how good you are at writing...

I have not read much story just few nor have I read your others...

Want to catch up this one first...

will try sharing my thoughts...

Hi newbie ...
Seeing your name it feels like you are Bengali?

Can you vote for Story of the year too 🤣 For your Kawaii di 😳

Link is in Page 122... 😊
Okay I'm doing too much now asking vote from new readers seriously but guys vote for SLY na even one vote is important... 😊