Posted: 6 years ago

thnx
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pirl18

<font size="3">Uff.. feeling bad for Madhu...</font>

<font size="3">I think this hay guy is a vamp here..</font>
<font size="3">Hope rishabh will get married at any cost and will understand her.</font>
<font size="3">Nyc part</font>
<font size="3">Thank you for the pm.</font>

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Last Part -

" Look at the full moon Madhu, yeh hamari pyaar Ku sakshi rahegi , this moon will bless us when we will tie in scared bond for forever .. no one can stop me from making you mine ..."

her lips adored with a smile smile as he kissed corner of her lips...but before take full charge her adamant tone stop him

" what if I refused to be yours " he silent her with a loud goan and kissed her hard instead

" from the time you said yes you were already mine ...so if it need to force you I won't mind a bit ...".

" you will force me to marry you ? " shocked clearly seen in her face which he only gave a look and it said all ...her boyfriend won't stop at anything ..this thought make her giddy yet scared and nervous too ...

Remembering their past a tear roll down her eyes ..she look at the beautiful moon clenched her fist how stupid she was ..she was so selfish played with someone's emotion she want to shout and cry her heart out but she can't because her precious husband won't allow it. Still another tear fall that moment RK hugged her from behind ...

" how could you do it ? "

she started by his sudden closeness " woh i ...".

" I hate to see tears in your eyes ..didn't I tell you if you cry the consequence won't be good ..." his grip getting stronger on her clearly showing his annoyance ...

She turn around and hugged him tightly ..a loud sob came out but she didn't stop this time ...from morning she was trying to stop this but seeing him she couldn't..

she was so sure that he won't come ...she will be dumbed at her own wedding but to her surprise he came with the same glory which he promised earlier ..

In every rituals she only looked at him ..content , happiness , love was oozing from his face from his eyes , a smile always stayed in his lips as if he getting some trophy ..during sath phere he hold her hand tightly as if she gonna run away somewhere and from that moment he didn't left her hand till last ... even after what she did his love is still same that making her more guilty . Can a person love his partner that much ?

" I'm so sorry ...sorry . I_I .."

" ssh " he cut her off breaking their hug and wipe her tears away ...

" I'm pretty serious your tears actually making me mad ...I didn't go away but if you continue like this I have no option but to go right now ..."
           " No ..."

she held his sleeve tightly ...wiping her tears give a tight smile ...RK kissed her forehead and again turned her around , his chin on her shoulder looking the beautiful scenery before them ... pin drop silent only their heart beat can hear ...don't know how long they stayed like this ...Madhu lean to his arms closed her eyes touched his face , still not believing this man is actually hers its not a dream..

" I thought you won't come " after sometime she broke the silence " I thought I lost you ..."

he kissed her palm, there is so many question in her eyes seems like its time to answer those ..." I already knew about it ...I already knew that you were not serious ..that day in library when you were talking with your friend I was also there ..."

" What ? ".

she shouted in surprise try to move away but Maan didn't let her " clam down my lady gundi ..yes I knew it all theses years ...".

" Then why ? "

he already knew the truth of their relation at the day itself when he proposed her ..then how can he still continue with her ? she is confused ... ' did he really mean that day, when he said I love you in front of everyone ...it was just a joke right ? or not '

" it was not joke " may be he read her mind and replied her doubt ..
" I wasn't joking when I confessed my feelings Madhu ...I always loved you ...not from that day I loved you from the day I understood the meaning of love ... "

Madhu gaped at him in shock ...maan smiled at her reaction and gave a tight peck which broke her trance ..." Riahab how long you love me ? from when    ? "

suddenly she feeling shy excited happy her emotions are everywhere ...she is breathing hard ...Rishab loved her reaction he was waiting for it . He was waiting to confess this for long she deserve to know ...He kissed her shoulder softly ...

" it all started from childhood when you used to bully me. " he smiled at those memory ..." you really tortured me you know that ..."
                 " I _I. ".

but he didn't let her complete   " I couldn't be in peace because of you ...there were not any single day when you spare me ..you were really evil my lady gundi ..."     she closed her eyes feeling little shame ...

" but I enjoyed it ...I won't lie at first I was angry but then I start enjoying those ...I start liking your attention ..do you remember school main pohoch te hi tumhara phela word hota tha 'woh goal gappa RK kidhar hoga ' ..I so love this even just to bully me I was always in your mind just this thought always make me happy ..."

She opened her eyes at his clear confession . How can anyone love his source of pain ? yes pain she only make his life hard in whole high school days but still he fallen for her ..is it possible ?

" its love my lady .. Love doesn't see its reason " again he answered her reading her unsaid words ..." Then in college I thought to propose you but never got chance ..one day I saw you with Pritam my blood boiled but stop himself from hurting that idiot because I know your fling won't last long, all know about his reputation... I just don't get why girls fall for bad boys ..." he clearly sounding angry
..." I didn't fall for him ...it was just u_mm its me and Prita".

he kissed her lips at once stopping her , " dare you take anyone's name other then me in these lips ...i m dead serious baby " she shivered at his tone

" Then rest you know you broke up and we start dating ...that day when I heard talking you with Trishna I won't lie I was hurt very hurt ..." he took a long breath

" i m sorry ".

" no more talking ..its past ... I loved you for long Madhu so take the risk ...I take the risk to make you falling for me for real and see my love win ...you know Madhu even if you never love me back I wouldn't stop loving you ..because I never learn that ..loving you is the only thing that help me to keep breathing "

" how can you love me so much ..? " she feel happy, she feel proud to be his lover his wife ..never in her dreams she though anyone can love her this extent but this man really surprised her ..his love for her beyond limits ...She kissed his check again confirming its not dream ...

" Love is love Madhu ...no if, but, why, how ...its heart desire where only you rule nothing else matter ..I was so angry when you confessed the truth which buried for years ..."

" I wanted you to know the truth ..I doesn't want to start our new life with lies ..I didn't thought you would be that angry .. when you left with Jai I thought I lost you ..I lost for forever ..." she looked at his eyes which shimming his live for her " but you didn't ..."

" I know baby still I didn't like you coming to say truth like this ..for me past doesn't matter ..you were young immature I can't punish you for that ...intact I would beat that person who would let a finger in you , in your love for me. Because I know how much you love me now..We can't change the past but we can't live with it right ..present and future matter only ...yes I was angry that moment but not to you ..but to Jai ...he was so harsh on you ...I want to stay with you but that stupid went to meet my family ..I had to stop him so I went away behind him ...I'm so sorry you must me restless whole day ..." he kissed her hair feeling sad for his wife ...
she smiled at his sorry ..' this man is really mad '

" no you did right ..I should feel the pain too ..it was my punishment.. but Rishab why Jai hate me ..? I noticed for years he doesn't like us together why ...? ".

Its not that she did something to Jai but hr was always aloof to her . Jai was Rishab's friend that's why many times she tried to befriend with him but every time he would give her cold shoulder and after few attempts she give in and never care as only Rishab matter and she loves he loves her ..she doesn't need anything...

" no Madhu he doesn't hate you ..he just doesn't like the idea of me loving you who used to make my life hell ..he never liked the fact that I mad for you even after what you did in whole high school days that's all " ...

Madhu can understand Jai's point even Trishna would feel the same if someone bully her and still she loves him but as Rishab said love is love its see no reason ...

" Madhu "

her thought broke in her call she looked at him ...

" Madhu can I ask you something as my wedding gift ..." isn't groom give gift to bride who cares its Riahab, rules can change for his wish

" anything "

" Promise me you will forget the past ..and never ever mention it or think it ever again ..."

" Rishab " she moan his name hugging him with all her love ..." I m so sorry ..I did so bad still you with me ..I .."

" ssh just promise me Madhu ..its my wedding present you can't say no ..." He kissed her tears away as she nodded ..

" i love you "

" love you more " with that he captured her lips for a long kiss taking her breath away ...in other times she would have argue saying she loves him more but this time she knows its not true ...there is no comparison in his love...His love for her is beyond her reach .Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
Keepdreaming thumbnail
phew its end here
it only os
I posted it on maaneet
but feel like it suit on rishbala too
thnx for reading it guys
now enjoy
varshajoshi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update 
Loved ending 
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the end.
Rk knew it from the start..wao
Do write more on rishbala
Thanks for the pm
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Happy ending to a beautiful story
Rishbala happily married
Thanks for the PM dear
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the story from start to end.. 
Rishab's love for Madhu was really unconditional... 
Pls write more stories on Rishbala.. 
Thanks for the pm.. 
Keepdreaming thumbnail
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

beautiful story..
amazing end..
the Title suits its so much..
thanks fr pm..