Thanks for the pm

pritam is a jerk so she had to break up
this crush thing let's see
thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Tinku16

πŸ‘AWESOME UPDATE...madhu should get over her ex n show she is better off than with him ...n start seeing rk in different light n slowly gradually rks crush should turn to love and madhu also to see the love...dont stop please do continue...it is a great concept v rk is behind madhu n madhu is bullying...v nice...HAPPY NEW YEAR...TO YOU N ALL THE FORUM READERS.⭐️

will she see ???
happy new year dear
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshajoshi17

Superb update dear

thnx for reading
Keepdreaming thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Awesome update.

Loved it.
Thank God Madhu broke with that jerk Pritam, he does not deserve Madhu.
Rishab the saviour came and saved her.
Madhu is worried because he hurt his elbow.
Continue soon.
Waiting for the next update.
Could you please PM me.

will do thnx
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming

thnx for reading di 😊

My pleasure dear Sabina.πŸ˜ƒ
Keepdreaming thumbnail

Part 3 -

She looked surprised at his words.. this is first time actually he talking with her . Every time she would bother or say tease him but he never said anything ...all people are scared of him it can't be true that great Rishab Kundra is scared of Madhubala Malik or the rumour is true ...he has a crush on her ?

She was lost at him just then noticed Pritam . He was opposite side of road smoking with his friend . this only remind her . his insulting words ' no man in his sense can tolerate you that much time she looked away .

" Umm thnx for helping Rishab but I need to go ..."

" ya it's getting dark come I will drop you " her mood already off so she didn't argue and went on his bike
                 Days were passing she almost forget about her break up although his words still haunting her . But Pritam now a days roaming with his new gf that too in front of her only to irritate her more .

She was about to enter her class when she bumped with someone but before she fell on her butt she saved by same person ..none other than RK ..

she felt embarrass . It's her fault she didn't notice where she was going ..She looks around and saw many are looking oddly at them then there stand Pritam with a dirty smirk on his face ' Clumsy cow ' he muttered laughing at her .

She clenched her fist but let it go as doesn't want to create any scene ..She muttered small thank you to Rishab

" don't be ..I just saved my property " he winked . Her jaw drops at his remark but before he goes she grabbed his hand .

" Do you like me ? you know I like those who brave enough to stay it on face , not create any riddle "

She doesn't know what gotten into her her mind telling her she gonna embarrass herself but her idiot mind just blown off seeing Pritam that's all . But next second she realised what she said , was prepare to run but it's too late RK pulled her ..She fall on his chest ...too embarrass to look up ' idiot stupid Kya jarurat thi apni mooh Khulne ki ...'
" woh actually ..."
" I love you "

he confessed directly looking at her eyes ..her word die in her mouth ... He pulled her more closer .. bent down to her level and whisper only her to hear " Do you want me to more direct ? "

" huh ? " her eyes gone big seeing him eying her lips . She covered her mouth with her hands and nodded no fast ..He smirk as she run off as soon as soon as he let her go ..

Few years later

" oye Madhu I can't believe you getting married . You know you are first one in our group who is getting married first ..looks like Mr hotshot can't wait more " Trishna nudged making her blush red.

But her friend is right her this is happening only because her Riahab doesn't want to wait more. They are together for 4 years now . Madhu wasn't planning to marry now but RK was going impatience ..

" Baby no I want to marry this year that's all . I'm not hearing your excuses. "

" but Rishab so soon I mean I want to do job ..."

" who is stopping you ? did I ever said you can't work after marriage .."

" no but "

" no if n but " he pulled her closer " i love you ..i can't live without you now ..call me desperate mad whatever but I can't wait . I want you by my side always . I can't live with worrying that I'm out of county and you are here miles away from me ..."

" Rishab dekho .." he cupped her check gave a small pick on her lips..

" I can't live with the fear of losing you Madhu please marry me ..." another kisses on her eyes and nose " let's go together please don't reject .."

How can a girl reject this sweet proposal ..Madhu couldn't. And this all like gone fast mode . He said this year but she totally forgot that it's already November.. so only one month left . Her boyfriend surely knows how to claim his things..Madhu blushed at the memory ...

" aww I'm dreaming or in real my lady gundi is blushing .." Trishna tease her more ..then suddenly become little sad

" I'm just sad that you gonna shift in London ..But no problem IMO Viber kis din ke liye bana hai . Jab bhi miss karungi one call ok "

Madhu hugged her friend feeling sad . Yes going away from everyone is sad but she is happy to be marry to her love. She doesn't know how she become so lucky to. He loves her so much . She just need to say what she wants ..he never missed to fulfill it...She wanted beach wedding so now they are in Goa .. as per her wish tomorrow they going to get married here in her dream place .. She can't stop falling for this man more and more ..

" waise Madhu still I don't believe you marrying RK I mean you said you are not serious it's just a time pass . But tell you a secret I never wanted you to break up with RK .." Madhu's smiled fall mention of it .

Flashback

" Madhu where the he'll were you ? "

" Trish ssh ye library hai ..why are you shouting..? " Trishna sit in front of her and said sadly .." I thought I'm your best friend but no . Agar hoti toh tu mujhse inti bari baat nehi chupati "

" what did I hide ?" She asked clueless

" don't act..You and RK are dating..whole college knows it . There your best friend doesn't know anything how can you do this to me ..."

" calm down Trish. " she scolded her best friend seeing some are watching them ..

" It's not what you think " she told her with low voice

" but whole college ..."

" it's just " she doesn't know how to make her understand

" what you guys together or not ? "

" yes we are together but nothing serious .. Rishab want to date me and I said yes . I mean he has a crush on me also I want to show that bloody loser Pritam that I can handle relation ..what does he think of himself huh He said ..."

" What about Rishab ? does he knows why you agreed to be his Girlfriend..? " Trishna stop her knowing what will she say about her ex . But she is more concerned for RK

Madhu looked little uncomfortable " um no I just "

" you are playing with him how could you ? ..."

" Relax yaar don't be hyper in this small matter I just said yes to date him , it's not that in getting married to him ok . "

" whatever Madhu it's wrong ..He loves you ..."

" grow up Trish just because he said this in front of many people that doesn't mean he actually loves me . It's just a crush nothing else "

" and how you so sure about it ..."

" because I know ..from school days I made his life hell do you really think he will fall in love with the person who tortured him in his whole high school life .. even Trish I'm doing favour on him . See if we date then he will soon realise that , what he feels is not love just a mere crush and he will get over it soon .. "

Madhu was taking this matter very lightly but Trishna didn't like it ..." don't do this Madhu ..just to show Pritam don't play with his emotion .."

yes that time she was not serious about their relation .But as she start spending time with him she doesn't even realise when she fallen deep for him . It's so long that she already forgotten about that matter ...even in these 4 years she never feels like to end their relation his love his care everything touched her so hard that she forced to fallen love with him ...

" whatever happened that time I'm just happy that you guys are still together and tomorrow oops no its already midnight . today you two are going to be tie in scared bond ..." Trishna's voice bring her back ...she face become pale

" I can't do it Trishna "

" What ? ".

" no I can't marry him ..I can't marry him like this . I have to tell him everything .."

" Madhu wait ...where are you going ? "

" but she is already gone ...Without thinking anything she knocked Rishab's door but no respond so she enters ... but Rishab is now where just then she heard some noise coming from wash room ..she took a long breath ' it will be better saying it without seeing his face ' because she knows she can't be able to see his pained face , just when the door about to open she almost shouted

" don't open ...I want to tell you something ..please just listen its very important.." she took a long breath ..." I.. I m sorry Maan ..I can't marry you ..." there is pin drop silent from other side so she continue

" I can't marry you without clearing my foolishness...our relation is based on lie ..I didn't want to become serious in fact I didn't want to date anyone ...that day when you proposed me to become your gf I was determined to say no but then I said yes ...not because I want to try ..but only to show Pritam my ex that someone is interest in me ...that I can get better man than him " she closed her eyes a tears fall down

" I was planning to break up within few months but couldn't do it ..in fact I almost forget about it ... i am now telling you because i don't want our new life to start with a lie ...I really love...".

" Madhu " she stop as someone called her ...she turned around , shocked to see Rishab standing there ...and looking very angry

" you here then who ? "
before she complete his friend Jai came out of wash room with murderous look ...He just gave her a look at went to Rishab

" see I told you this girl is not right for you ... you never listen to me ..you always wanted to spend your life with her and here she was never serious , in fact wanted to break up with you .. she was playing with you ..I f**king told you not to fall in her trap she is a bloody ..."

" not a word " Rishab stop him before he abuse her but Jai doesn't care its about his friend how can this girl played with his friends emotion ...

" And you don't you have shame ...first you played with him now here came running to confess your deed just when few hours left for wedding ...you are wrong if you think your plan will work I will never let my friend marry a cheater get it ..."

Madhu ignored him and went to Rishab ..." I'm sorry please listen to me once ...those are past now I don't feel that.. "

" stop your nonsense ..."

" I'm talking to my fiance " Madhu glared at him and looked at Rishab but before she can make him understand he simply told her to go

" its late go to your room "

" but Rishab meri puri baat toh ..."

" I'm going to tell your family about this ...they need to know how their lovely daughter in law deceiving them . This marriage is done ..."
saying Jai left fuming ...Even Rishab followed him without saying her any word .

Madhu fall on floor thinking what she have done ...she just wanted to start their marriage with truth... no lies no secret just truth ... May be it's past but she can't live with this guilt that's why only she planned to disclose this. But seems like everything finished now . Rishab surely misunderstanding everything... He didn't want to listen to her .

" He hates me .. Forget about marriage he may doesn't want to see my face what have I done ? I lost him "Edited by Keepdreaming - 6 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it
Madhu wants to start her life with Rishab based on truth but she hurt him in the process
Hope everything will be fine and Rishbala are together
Continue soon
Waiting for the next update
Thanks for the PM dear
aishu007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update.. 
Rk loved her so much..
Madhu was not serious about that relation before but later she fall in love with him.. 
I don't think Rk will break this marriage for a small reason like this because he is a mature guy.. 
Update soon.. Thanks for the pm.. 
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
Rishab confessed his love,he loves her so much
Madhu is so lucky Rk is fulfilling her every wish they are getting married in goa,
in the initial days to show off to the pritam that she can handle the relation she started dating with Rk after knowing Rk she fell in love with him,
thinking about their past now she is feeling guilty for what she did,
she confessed everything,Jai reaction is too much he didn't gave them a chance to speak,Rk too didn't said anything about this,
Madhu is thinking everything finished b/w them,
continue soon,
thanks for the pm
pirl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Uff.. feeling bad for Madhu...
I think this hay guy is a vamp here..
Hope rishabh will get married at any cost and  will understand her.
Nyc part
Thank you for the pm.