Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Eagerly waiting for monday now. How I wish Prithvi wasnt invited for the party😡
I mean how pleasing and beautiful this show was before Prithvi's entry... Everything has changed after his entry. i was ok with sherlyn bcos she only brought PreeRan closer but Prithvi 😡
Edited by ArHi.PreeRan - 6 years ago
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArHi.PreeRan

Eagerly waiting for monday now. How I wish Prithvi wasnt invited for the party😡

I mean how pleasing and beautiful this show was before Prithvi's entry... Everything has changed after his entry. i was ok with sherlyn bcos she only brought PreeRan closer but Prithvi 😡

Exactly!! The show was too good initially & when prithvi entered it was ok bcoz it triggered Karan's jealousy but from that roka it started losing its charm!! Too much of negativity!! There is no need to invite prithvi in Karan's party!! Punnu-babes are getting more screen space!! The show became a hit due to the onscreen chemistry between Dheeraj Dhoopar and Shraddha Arya as Karan & preeta respectively and it's simple & fast paced story!! But it's turning upside down as punnu-babes getting more SS and dragged too much!! 
Srimukhi thumbnail
Me tooo...Y prithvi to be invited for Karan's party😡he will eat up my preeran's SS😭😭i don't want drama to be happen now...Want to see preeran romantic,light,fun scenes😛but seems it to be highly impossible till the presence of this punnu😡 at least wish they will reveal the enimity of prithvi with luthras Edited by Srimukhi - 6 years ago
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srimukhi

Me tooo...Y prithvi to be invited for Karan's party😡he will eat up my preeran's SS😭😭i don't want drama to be happen now...Want to see preeran romantic,light,fun scenes😛but seems it to be highly impossible till the presence of this punnu😡 at least wish they will reveal the enimity of prithvi with luthras

Don't worry we will get a fall n catch scene between PreeRan soon..coz the photo was with this dress only.. So finally a Sajda scene awaits😳😳
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
its monday...hope we get our PreeRan dosage...its been annoying w/o them
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
Don't worry guys!! Lot of PreeRan scenes coming up!! Don't miss this week episodes!!...I'm eagerly waiting for sajdaa!!
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes monday is here. The wait was really long... 
Want PreeRan scenes
Abhinaya_Abhi thumbnail
A small relief after nearly two weeks!! The first 5 mins & especially last 5 mins best!! Preeta teases a lot😆...poor karan!! She literally teased him to the core on his selection!! She doesn't miss a chance to show her attitude!! Poor Karan finds it impossible to stay away from preeta!! His eyes are searching for preeta everywhere!! Shraddha Arya and Dheeraj Dhoopar are perfect fit for preeta & Karan!! Just wish to see more of PreeRan in this week!!
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know why but i didn't like today's PreeRan scene muchh..It looked little forced to me.. There is no point of Preeta to behave in the same way always..her dialogues  n expressions seemed  repetitive..Rather i liked Samishti's scene more.. But overall an OK episode. The first 5 mins, Karan Rishav staring and smiling at Preeta was good.
Waiting for good PreeRan scenes ahead.
ctanzil thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new AT...👍🏼
A week left for Chirstmas.
Merry Christmas to all...have a good one.🥳