Vikas Bhalla as RV

Posted: 6 years ago
vb acting in banaras track was pretty impressive

But what happened to his performance in the recent episodes?

I think rv is acting mental so imli underestimates him

But he needs to tone down and his dialogue delivery is strange. 

Hope his acting improves next week 
Ruby
Even during the Benaras track toward the end he was not tolerable for me

The chakorji, his eyes and teeth were same and more irritating... 

And now I think he also is drugged looks like a maniac... And his hair and face looks he is as though sick 
Ruby, I did not like him in the Benares track too...I thought his acting was cliche'... Enjoyed the track only after  sukor came together... Somehow after KN I am not able to appreciate anybody as a villain... That punch which is necessary for villainous acting is missing I feel
And now I am finding him even worse... overboard with his acting and expressions...

Trying to fill KN's shoes but failing miserably... Unless the track is sukor concentrated, I will not be able to bear him...

Originally posted by sumsukor

Ruby
Even during the Benaras track toward the end he was not tolerable for me

The chakorji, his eyes and teeth were same and more irritating... 

And now I think he also is drugged looks like a maniac... And his hair and face looks he is as though sick 

I agree with you that rv is looking sick now. I dont think he is drugged though. I feel he on purpose is behaving like a maniac so he can fool imli around. 

I am.not impressed with his current look either. Why the fake beard?
Originally posted by 77nikita

Ruby, I did not like him in the Benares track too...I thought his acting was cliche'... Enjoyed the track only after  sukor came together... Somehow after KN I am not able to appreciate anybody as a villain... That punch which is necessary for villainous acting is missing I feel
And now I am finding him even worse... overboard with his acting and expressions...

Trying to fill KN's shoes but failing miserably... Unless the track is sukor concentrated, I will not be able to bear him...

Nikita i know what you mean.but one thing we need to accept is that we wont get another kn in udaan. He will always remain the most powerful villian no matter who comes. But now that he is not there we need to understand that we will get other villians. 

I liked vb in banaras track and the mystery intacted in his character was executed well. 

But i hope he tones down now and tries to play rv differently

Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
He's antics are OTT and need to toning down. In the first part of Banaras track he seemed he was a little cruel and OCD but he was normal, and his acting was good. In the second part, he went overboard with the eye stare and the teeth but he was still ok. I liked his Chakor ji, it was irritating but it was supposed to be so and I liked his passive aggressive display like when he played a game with the ladies.

Now, he's acting like a clown, he's mad but he can show it in a different way, his facial expressions and staring need to stop. I think if he stops acting like a joker he'll leave a better impression.

I don't mind his look, I prefer men to have a stubble or a beard than being clean shaven and now you don't feel there's a big age gap with Imli but this may have more to do with her looks.

I still don't find RV irritating..But agree his weird gestures needs to be toned down..He looks convincing, when he is himself instead of caricaturing KN ðŸ˜•
Initially, was expecting him to be the saving grace but after watching him go overboard and joining chorus with Tamarind..I badly miss KN ðŸ˜­
Mesh i agree that imli and rv dont seem to have a age gap. Infact imli looks elder to chakor despite being the younger sister. I dont see the point why imli dresses up like that in the first place. The rv ladies game scene was a good one. another one i liked was when he exposed himself and told chakor he knows who she is and he wants to kill kn. 
Divya me and you are in the same boat. I too believed rv will give an impactful performance but so far its not upto the mark but i am still hopeful they will work on his character and vb will tone done too. I dont see any reason why he has to behave like kn. They are 2 separate characters
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by hmkw.wx

What about the ladies of Banaras track the RV mother and 2 sisters? What RV had done to them?

No idea about them

Maybe rv may mention them later on
I think that Vikas has nothing with the way Ranvijay is presented to us after the leap. Yes he have that weird expressions and antics but I think that maybe it was required from makers. I think that makers are still not sure who will be the main vilian. They are waiting to see how will audience and fans accept this new story. Then when they decide who is boss Imli or Ranvijay they will work more on their scenes. And they are trying to leave all options open. I didn't noticed any big change in Ranvijays behavior. Its the same like it was in second part of Banaras track. Only more intense. That is because they didn't wanted any change and only change is that now he has more power (his wife is minister) so his actions and expressions need to be more intense. Once they decide Ranvijay or Imli is main vilian they will tone down these weird expressions and work more on part of story related to the duo. 
And we all need to give them some time. We are still under impressions of Sai Ballals performances. And no one can match him. Its hard to accept that we lost an incredible talent and got something less then that. At least I feel like that. If only we had more time between KNs exit and RV reentry I'm sure our expectations and disappointment  would be smaller. 
I don't think Ranvijay is trying to be new KN.It's just that makers are less focused on this character now. And promo maybe shows that. They are more focused on Sukors story to not mess up with them. After audiences response they will gradually work on other characters too. 
And if I had to chose between Ranvijay and Imli it's obviously Ranvijay. I still can watch him no matter how creepy and weird he is. And some of his scenes are still pretty convincing. From what we saw in Banaras track his character have lot of potential to became good negative character if makers pay enough attention.