Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Krupy maybe because he was an inspector in.past, he will have contacts which will benefit imli? Also he can help imli in illegal work and can help from hiding it from.police because he knows how police work.

Its possible rv kind of blackmailed her into marriage aswell. He may have threatened her that he has proof against her?

yeah you are right, he could have contacts but they can be useful only for illegal work now. That is just what I don't understand, she already started all without him. That is the reason why all this happened to Suraj. I'm thinking too much now, we should wait for that flashbacks to find out what exactly Suraj knew and what she got with RV reentry.
I don't think it's blackmailing. If that's the case he wouldn't be so grateful to her as we saw in sbas segment. And she wouldn't "free him" in the first place from that mental asylum or hospital wherever he was. And even if he find out something to blackmail her leater he wouldn't blackmail someone who is the reason behind his freedom (even KN wasnt like that) and she wouldn't spoke to him this way. It's more like she is ordering him and he calling her Devi.
Whatever the case is, I'm sure there is something behind this marriage or else they wouldn't behave so weird. That is something Pakhi doesn't know and Chakor will find by herself.