Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Krupy i like your way of looking at things.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good way of looking kruby.. Actually sound logical too
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Ruby, Sumsukor 
To add on previous comment: we still don't know what is behind this 'everything but not love' marriage, that also can have some connection with RV overreacting 
Or CV's are waiting to show us that also after response and after they chose the main vilian 
Edited by Krupy - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Krupy i feel rv would have killed vivaan so he can marry imli to stay in haveli. He had lost his police position because of sukor so he wants revenge on them. He was waiting for chakor to come back and we saw that on fri when suraj told chakor about imli
Imli.married rv maybe because she didnt want to be a widow. No idea actually
 Its not imli will ever make sense
Krupy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Krupy i feel rv would have killed vivaan so he can marry imli to stay in haveli. He had lost his police position because of sukor so he wants revenge on them. He was waiting for chakor to come back and we saw that on fri when suraj told chakor about imli

Imli.married rv maybe because she didnt want to be a widow. No idea actually
 Its not imli will ever make sense

Even I think RV killed Vivaan. But her love for Vivaan was only constant in her life since long time. And even when she was planing against both KN and Chakor they showed her talking with Vivaans photo. The question is how RV convinced her to get married? And that face expression on her face when Chakor find out that Vivaan died seemed like she didn't let it go. She is still suffering because of his death. Then why get married for someone else? I know she will never make sense but this is not something related only to  her so they can let it be like that. This is one of biggest twist after leap, one of biggest shock for chakor so they won't leave it without some background story which will make sense why they got married. 
Edited by Krupy - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krupy

Even I think RV killed Vivaan. But her love for Vivaan was only constant in her life since long time. And even when she was planing against both KN and Chakor they showed her talking with Vivaans photo. The question is how RV convinced her to get married? And that face expression on her face when Chakor find out that Vivaan died seemed like she didn't let it go. She is still suffering because of his death. Then why get married for someone else? I know she will never make sense but this is not something related only to  her so they can let it be like that. This is one of biggest twist after leap, one of biggest shock for chakor so they won't leave it without some background story which will make sense why they got married. 

Krupy its possible rv helped her get suraj out of the way and in return he wanted to be her partner in her work.in azaadganj. Imli must have agreed in a way but rv knew if vivaan gets up or if imli changes her mind he wont have anywhere else to go so he must have planned to kill vivaan. Imli would have beem shocked after vivaans death but rv would have consoled her and told her if she marries him he will help her further
 Imli maybe have said yes

Its a marriage for benefits
malarmia thumbnail
Honestly, I can tolerate RV compared to Imli. RV was a psycho villain earlier but now, he is suddenly acting like a mental villain. No one can beat Sai Ballal ji's villainous acting. Current villains of Udaan are looking like a bunch of comedy pieces. 
Krupy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Krupy its possible rv helped her get suraj out of the way and in return he wanted to be her partner in her work.in azaadganj. Imli must have agreed in a way but rv knew if vivaan gets up or if imli changes her mind he wont have anywhere else to go so he must have planned to kill vivaan. Imli would have beem shocked after vivaans death but rv would have consoled her and told her if she marries him he will help her further
 Imli maybe have said yes

Its a marriage for benefits

I completely agree with all you said in first half.  But how can psycho console other psycho? And why would she need his help anywhere anytime? She is already minister, she is ruling in the village, she already started some illegal businesses, that's why they hurted Suraj.  She is powerful. Vivaans death doesn't affect her power. It could only affect her living in haveli, but since she was his legitimate wife, she have right to continue living in haveli, right? In fact marriage with Ranvijay should affect her staying in haveli but no logic in Udaan. The question is why would Imli think see needs RV help so much that she agrees to marry him? Or is it possible that Ranvijay is drugging Suraj, not Imli (she knows he is drugging him but don't know how and with which medications), so she marries him that he could continue drugging Suraj? 
Ruby7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malarmia

Honestly, I can tolerate RV compared to Imli. RV was a psycho villain earlier but now, he is suddenly acting like a mental villain. No one can beat Sai Ballal ji's villainous acting. Current villains of Udaan are looking like a bunch of comedy pieces. 

Yes imli and rv have not been impressive this week. Hopefully things wiill get better from.next week. 

Sai sir is a phenomenal.actor and obviously his potrayal.of kn is unforgetable  
Edited by Ruby7 - 6 years ago
Ruby7 thumbnail
Krupy maybe because he was an inspector in.past, he will have contacts which will benefit imli? Also he can help imli in illegal work and can help from hiding it from.police because he knows how police work.
Its possible rv kind of blackmailed her into marriage aswell. He may have threatened her that he has proof against her?