Divya Bharti Could Have Given Healthy Competition To 90's Acrresses

iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
She was good actress , she could have given healthy competition to kajol or madhuri although death is the major reality of life ...  :(  but she died so early ðŸ˜­

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I dnt know about acting talent...but she is so so Charming..so pretty..I have no words to describe her attractiveness/beauty.
sherlockthor thumbnail
Om Shanti Om was a tribute by SRK to Divya Bharti.
Sajid Nadiawala / Dawood Irahim  killed her. But it was all hushed up.

It was murder. 

BW is such a pathetic crime infested place
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
We will never know. This poor girl, she was only 19. No way did she commit suicide in that manner. There are ten thousand other easier ways to go. What I find most suspicious about all this is the fact that her maid who was at the scene that night died of a "heart attack a month later. Both were obviously murdered.
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

We will never know. This poor girl, she was only 19. No way did she commit suicide in that manner. There are ten thousand other easier ways to go. What I find most suspicious about all this is the fact that her maid who was at the scene that night died of a "heart attack a month later. Both were obviously murdered.

neeta lulla the designer was also present at the place
it's very fishy pretty sure sajid killed her
Nikhil718 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah, i agree since she accomplished a lot within a short span of time.

These theroies over her being killed is far-fetched. I don't think her death was a murder or suicide even if it was then her parents would be disturbed about it to this day. It was an accident because Divya had got into a habit of doing stunts which is something that her friends had infomed the police. Also the producer of Deewana mentioned that she used to jump from one rock to another without any fear. I'm not talking about a typical rock but a lamb's rock.

This is what a lamb's rock looks like in India which they have in Ooty where Deewana was filmed.

So if she was willing to take a risk of jumping on to these lamb's rock like the pic above then she wouldn't have hesitate to sit on the ledge that has no balcony. She tried turning around in attempt to hold the window doors but she fell.

I think it's totally unfair to accuse Sajid because this whole thing with underworld is just rumours. I've read an magazine article somewhere online where it mentioned that Sajid couldn't bear the shock over her death hence why he had a heart attack with high blood pressure. So at the end of the day, he loved Divya and still dedicates his movies to her.
Edited by Nikhil718 - 6 years ago
Nikhil718 thumbnail

That maid you're reffering to was very fond of Divya and had known her since she was an infant. She suffered from severe depression which lead to her having a heart attack. So there's nothing really suspicious about as she was in a critical condition when this whole tragedy happened.

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Nikhil718

<font size="3">That maid you're reffering to was very fond of Divya and had known her since she was an infant. She suffered from severe depression which lead to her having a heart attack. So there's nothing really suspicious about as she was in a critical condition when this whole tragedy happened.

</font>

Kyun Bhai? Were you there? Why is your theory correct and not mine? Did Nadiadwala ask you to write this? 😆
Nikhil718 thumbnail

Kyun Bhai? Were you there? Why is your theory correct and not mine? Did Nadiadwala ask you to write this? 😆

Did
I say was there?? Who says my theory is correct and yours isn't? ðŸ˜• FYI, I was talking about the maid and her relationship with Divya. So yeah, it's true that she knew Divya since she was an infant. Do some research and read articles before questioning others unless you believe there's some conspiracy over Divya being supposedly killed.

If you can't accept that Sajid had nothing to do with Divya's death then that's your problem. That doesn't mean he's asked me to write stuff.

This was him on the left looking at Divya for the last time. So the loss was devastating for him as much as it was for Divya parents.

Edited by Nikhil718 - 6 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: apoorvaarnav

Om Shanti Om was a tribute by SRK to Divya Bharti.

Sajid Nadiawala / Dawood Irahim  killed her. But it was all hushed up.

It was murder. 

BW is such a pathetic crime infested place

never thought about OSO being divya story..could be possible. Bu i am sure sajid has major hand in her death,