Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Didn't I share my fears early? CVs treated Mani so badly in the further story line > is ZEE doing any better? >>>
He is a sidekick to a heroine, who does not exactly behave in a way one would want girls to emulate. Then he is actually NOT an Inspector but only a Sub-Inspector, so, just above Constable rank!!!   (A Delhi policeman explained the rank insignia today...😕)

Not to mention the anomaly subsequently: the officer with 3 stars at the Thana where DD is stuck, is actually an Inspector then, so higher in rank than BS. But he, and the other policewala, tell DD only their 'boss' can file a report. And that is B.S. - uhhh???

umm well today in his life chat while introducing the EP...he said this is the guy who calls me 5-6 hours earlier and then he said something like 'aise scenes lagate hain jis mein hum kuch na kar payen'
Bhim's character sketch and the concept of show is no doubt interesting...but Bhim should get to do more action. I really hope we get to see that in future episodes.
About the star thing...that's probably another blooper...the team has clearly not done their homework properly.

Edited by dynamic_doll - 6 years ago
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

umm well today in his life chat while introducing the EP...he said this is the guy who calls me 5-6 hours earlier and then he said something like 'aise scenes lagate hain jis mein hum kuch na kar payen'
Bhim's character sketch and the concept of show is no doubt interesting...but Bhim should get to do more action. I really hope we get to see that in future episodes.
About the star thing...that's probably another blooper...the team has carefully not done their homework properly.

Where was this life chat? Do you have a link?

sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There was no blooper in the star thing... Both of the officers had two stars on their uniform while bhim had thfee on his shoulder...
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

There was no blooper in the star thing... Both of the officers had two stars on their uniform while bhim had thfee on his shoulder...

Interesting: your tv screen shows one thing, his Insta shows something else. Have a dekho ðŸ˜›

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Interesting: your tv screen shows one thing, his Insta shows something else. Have a dekho ðŸ˜›

Or, perhaps, when you saw it, they had already corrected this thing ðŸ˜†
Toulup thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
According to me both had their part to play. Even if Bunty was not there, he would have solved the case. Both of them had the capacity to do it.
Imagine how fast they can solve a case if they they work together.
dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Where was this life chat? Do you have a link?

No i don't have the link