T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
DD calls BS names - actually insults him, that too, in his absence. More so, while talking to two police officers. This means insulting an officer on duty. She could get arrested for that, or at least booked. At least: at a real police station. But, sadly, they made a farce of this police station, and the police people in it - like you see in Hindi movies.😕 
One moment she is stuck with them, while the outside doors of the station had been closed by the runaway Sardarji. The next she walks outside, etc. >Are we going to get the caricatures of Hindi movie police stories or...? ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today my dish tv has poor signals for zee and colors. Watched 20 mins of DD but as Manish was not there so got bored and left for dinner but later saw pics of Manish's power packed entry and Sardar ji. Will watch online now. Btw it seems that the show has a comic side to it so we will see such things regularly. Havent watched the episode so cant say much
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I willaalso be watching it online guys... Then will give my review.. But as you say MG was missing, I'll have to skip parts of the 1st episode..
Bahar_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just see the episode online and should say the first half of it was boring to me. Detective didi was everywhere and in every scenes, i must say it was too much. As expected mani was really good and i hope from next episode we get to see more of him and less didi.
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bahar_90

Just see the episode online and should say the first half of it was boring to me. Detective didi was everywhere and in every scenes, i must say it was too much. As expected mani was really good and i hope from next episode we get to see more of him and less didi.

For me the episode was more than awsome... N it is not possible to show only Manish in whole episode n as it qas the first episode so it was obvious that title lead going to have max screen space just like in every other tv show...
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: R_Ritz

I willaalso be watching it online guys... Then will give my review.. But as you say MG was missing, I'll have to skip parts of the 1st episode..

Miss the first 30 minutes of the epi...and you won't miss anything. But make sure you're pat right there, 'break ke baad', for then Mani manifests himself. Too good ðŸ˜†

dynamic_doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hehe when i first saw the pic of his table and his nameplate B S Bhullar...the first thing that came in my mind was...BS means bullshit...they shouldn't have written his name like that
and today when she called him that...i was like...acha intentionally aise naam likha tha

about making fun of police...brace yourself, this is what this show is about...DD is the heroine and Bhim/other police officials are heroine's sidekicks. 
But gradually Bunty and Bhim's relation will improve and they will become friends and then may be lovers...so she will eventually stop insulting him.
I just want one thing...they should not keep showing Bhim as her subordinate throughout the show...i would like if they solve cases together as partners.
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dynamic_doll

Hehe when i first saw the pic of his table and his nameplate B S Bhullar...the first thing that came in my mind was...BS means bullshit...they shouldn't have written his name like that

and today when she called him that...i was like...acha intentionally aise naam likha tha

about making fun of police...brace yourself, this is what this show is about...DD is the heroine and Bhim/other police officials are heroine's sidekicks. 
But gradually Bunty and Bhim's relation will improve and they will become friends and then may be lovers...so she will eventually stop insulting him.
I just want one thing...they should not keep showing Bhim as her subordinate throughout the show...i would like if they solve cases together as partners.

Didn't I share my fears early? CVs treated Mani so badly in the further story line > is ZEE doing any better? >>>
He is a sidekick to a heroine, who does not exactly behave in a way one would want girls to emulate. Then he is actually NOT an Inspector but only a Sub-Inspector, so, just above Constable rank!!!   (A Delhi policeman explained the rank insignia today...😕)

Not to mention the anomaly subsequently: the officer with 3 stars at the Thana where DD is stuck, is actually an Inspector then, so higher in rank than BS. But he, and the other policewala, tell DD only their 'boss' can file a report. And that is B.S. - uhhh???
sarah.aalli thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: T4Thahaanfan

Didn't I share my fears early? CVs treated Mani so badly in the further story line > is ZEE doing any better? >>>
He is a sidekick to a heroine, who does not exactly behave in a way one would want girls to emulate. Then he is actually NOT an Inspector but only a Sub-Inspector, so, just above Constable rank!!! (A Delhi policeman explained the rank insignia today...😕)

Not to mention the anomaly subsequently: the officer with 3 stars at the Thana where DD is stuck, is actually an Inspector then, so higher in rank than BS. But he, and the other policewala, tell DD only their 'boss' can file a report. And that is B.S. - uhhh???

Its only u who think bhim singh character is a sidekick... he is an equally imp character like DD... The show is based on how they both solve cases together when they cant stand each other...
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah.aalli

Its only u who think bhim singh character is a sidekick... he is an equally imp character like DD... The show is based on how they both solve cases together when they cant stand each other...

You are mistaken, my dear. Everyone around me who watched the show yesterday and today found that BS was not really getting his due, compared to the amount of screen space and story line for DD...😭   HE solved the case today, but did we actually get to see that or that he got due credit for it? We had to infer that from the last scenes...

Point is: We want to see lots and lots of Mani - and that's not happening - till now. But we continue to root for him and then, hopefully, ZEE writers/producers get the message ðŸ˜†
Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 6 years ago