Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alishka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I actually don't mind KU getting eliminated; yes they were extremely good but I feel like winning a competition like this would not have meant as much to them as the other contestants. Because they have won bigger, better stuff, I felt like they didn't have that much passion. Don't get me wrong, they definitely took the competition seriously and worked hard.
Personally would like Faisal-Vaishnavi to win. Might sound silly but I want pure dancing to win and I feel like their performances are getting better and better.I feel like the power and beauty of rythmic dancing is verrryyy underestimated so I want them to win this show. (And I've been a fan of Faisal's forever so yeah kind of biased lol) I've got bored of WR now. And I absolutely don't get the hype around Sushant. I think if FV had not made that mistake they might have won the battle this week. My second choice would be Bir then Piyush. Is it just me or has Piyush lost a little bt of the magic he had on Dance Plus. He's still really good but there is something missing..
genieuk thumbnail
I follow all dance shows :) and love Dance Plus, Super Dancer and Old DIDs, but all contestants in Dance Champions were and are amazing, except couple of challengers, I enjoy all performance but I am partial to people who really dance without too much JHAMAS and stunts.
If I do not compare solo, duo and group, I like Piyush's style, Bir's move and agility, Kings united coordination and Faisal Vaishnavi for the sheer joy and pure dance. I liked Aryan as he is strong but too aggressive style for my taste, I like it sometimes but not always but he is great talent, liked his soft act a lot.

Though I like all, but I support Faisal and Vaishnavi and wish and hope they wins, they just take my breath away with their dance.

Sad thing is I am not in India thus do not know how to vote, else would have been voting for them, anyone know how to vote from UK?
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
wild rippers eliminated this week 
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously! Bir was given the lowest scores and this is supposed to me the final scoring! Piyush repeating the same steps every week under sand/water/fire doesnt make the steps new! 🥱 Edited by dplus - 6 years ago