This is Nonsense!!

Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Ok i hear Kings United got eliminated this week.. Irrespective of personal favorites 2 contestants who have excelled in this show are Wild Rippers and Kings United. WR were in bottom 2 twice and would probably be the next ones to go. So is this fair by any chance?
So frankly speaking the judges score is not of any value... The elimination is going completely by popularity contest!
Most shows mein yehi hota hai but here its irking me more because the present top7 is too good to be ignored when they fall prey to biased voting system. 

They shouldn't have introduced voting at this stage, should have waited till a top 6 or something (or maybe not even then!)

My personal Favorite is Piyush n then maybe MJ5, but i love every single one in this show. KU were excellent and have given one of the best performances and they got eliminated? Dance plus 2 mein bhi yehi hua tha.. Tannay won by popularity when WR were clearly deserving.
This is so unfair... And i can't even blame the show for this, why do people vote blindly for their favorites in shows like these where the level of talent is beyond comprehension, fav ko vote karna hai toh karo but plz have a look at the performances each one puts out and give the best ones vote too.

Ps: Not generalising every voter but come you all know how stupid such popularity contest trend of voting is. Phir yeh log dance bhi kyun kare, irrespective of their dance or thier score elimination pattern is fixed by thier popularity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha811

Ok i hear Kings United got eliminated this week.. Irrespective of personal favorites 2 contestants who have excelled in this show are Wild Rippers and Kings United. WR were in bottom 2 twice and would probably be the next ones to go. So is this fair by any chance?

So frankly speaking the judges score is not of any value... The elimination is going completely by popularity contest!
Most shows mein yehi hota hai but here its irking me more because the present top7 is too good to be ignored when they fall prey to biased voting system.

They shouldn't have introduced voting at this stage, should have waited till a top 6 or something (or maybe not even then!)

My personal Favorite is Piyush n then maybe MJ5, but i love every single one in this show. KU were excellent and have given one of the best performances and they got eliminated? Dance plus 2 mein bhi yehi hua tha.. Tannay won by popularity when WR were clearly deserving.
This is so unfair... And i can't even blame the show for this, why do people vote blindly for their favorites in shows like these where the level of talent is beyond comprehension, fav ko vote karna hai toh karo but plz have a look at the performances each one puts out and give the best ones vote too.

Ps: Not generalising every voter but come you all know how stupid such popularity contest trend of voting is. Phir yeh log dance bhi kyun kare, irrespective of their dance or thier score elimination pattern is fixed by thier popularity.

Atthis point i dont think it matters who gets eliminated cause it will seem unfair cause they all are so good
Mahi-Ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There might be a fixed winner. Probably faisal and vaishnavi because they never lose. I would want to see someone new win but it almost 80% or even more won't happen. I don't hate them but I want someone new and just as deserving to win. But the audience it the audience and will vote for their favorites. I probably will be able to handle the favoritism in this show as it is 1000% better than another dance show which "someone" won that many people were pissed. Whoever wins good for them in Dance champions.  
Jane_Doe thumbnail
@barunlove21 Thats true, at this point anyone being eliminated would raise an outcry but KU were too good last week, won the bonus 10 and still got eliminated? I wonder if the judges get to choose the ones who stay from the bottom 2..
@Mahi-Ve I hope its not Faisal Vaishnavi, I love them and they are the most versatile among all the contestants but somehow they are not in the same league as other contestants who have their own trademark and unique style, I know this show isn't about being Unique, but uniqueness does have more appeal
barunlove21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@barunlove21 Thats true, at this point anyone being eliminated would raise an outcry but KU were too good last week, won the bonus 10 and still got eliminated? I wonder if the judges get to choose the ones who stay from the bottom 2..

@Mahi-Ve I hope its not Faisal Vaishnavi, I love them and they are the most versatile among all the contestants but somehow they are not in the same league as other contestants who have their own trademark and unique style, I know this show isn't about being Unique, but uniqueness does have more appeal

I think they do get to choose who stays and who doesnt
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today I agree with Salman that KU should have won against Bir because as a viewer their act looked more spectacular than Bir's in the face off. Remo pointed out that one of the KU team members forgot their entire segment which was obvious to dancers but not so apparent to non-dancers like us or Salman. Though I can say this with gurantee that none of the remaining contestants except Bir could have given such a big takkar to KU in a face off.

May be KU was leaving anyway so Bir needed the 10 extra marks much more than KU.

But KU were phenomenal throughout their journey in Dance Champions 👏
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
I felt Bir's individual piece was superb, especially the initial only music part where he danced to each and every beat and rhythm. This performance was Bir's best on Dance Champions 👏

I also liked Sushant's tere naam but it was no where near Sushant's tadap tadap ke. MJ5 s bodyguard felt average, I do not enjoy MJ5's performances as much as I used to in the initial weeks of Dance Champions.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail

Winner will be decided on votes and it will most likely be Faisal-Vaishnavi. Though with KU gone, Bir remains the strongest in terms of dancing prowess. But Faisal has much more fans than Bir for sure.
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its true just watched the episode KU and Sushant bottom 2 and Kings United got eliminated.  Wild Ripperz from the contestants seat were more shocked than anyone else.  Kings United were not my choice favorites but I they gave magnificent performances 
Them leaving makes absolutely no sense to me one because Sushant was the weaker performer today and from an audience perspective like who are ppl voting for are they even looking at the performances, as a person unable to vote because I do not live in India it pisses me off.

Then judges, I never believe the right winner will win when the audience vote is taken in because I have seen too many reality dance and singing shows to know from expereince that only sometiems does the best win when it is audience vote.  So i expected the judges, especially when its Terrence or Remo to be more fair but I guess thats not happening this time either.
- the Bir bias over Aryan
- Being way more critical of KU and WR (this makes sense because you expect more when they already have the standards high but its not fair) like today Piyush won the battle between WR and FV because Rohan made one mistake but the overall impact of their performance to me was wayy more and more breath taking.  I feel like sometimes their stunts are being compared to one another than being appreciated

I do not know if I am the only one disappointed the past 2 weeks
Edited by 3dancelover - 6 years ago
Jane_Doe thumbnail
@3dancelover Agreed!
Piyush is my favorite, but WR absolutely ripped that stage in that face off, its a different thing when someone makes a mistake abd it shows and spoils the effect of the act, but it wasn't so this time. Piyush's starting act was great in the faceoff but the battle round was completely owned by WRs!
Edited by swetha811 - 6 years ago