Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 25 -

Next day
Naina preeti came in school little early. Both were chirping and as usual preeti was teasing naina taking sameer's name. They went to their bench and found a neat n clean folded chit. Both got confused seeing the chit. Preeti picked it up and was about to throw when naina stopped her and took the chit from her hand. Naina opened it and read

''Dear naina
Meet me in drama room ASAP.. kuch baat karni hai...Akele aana..
Sameer ''

Preeti (teasingly) - ohhoo to jija ji ko apni naina se akele me milna hai..

Naina smiled but then said - '' par ye hand writing sameer ki to nahi lag rhi..''

Preeti took chit from her hand and re read the words.. - ''are ho skta h munna ya pndit me se kisi ne likhi ho jija ji ki taraf se.. tu itna mat soch ja sameer wait kar rha hoga..''

Preeti convinced her and naina went from there ignoring her 6th sense. Preeti also went in corridor feeling bore.

Students started coming now. Preeti was chit chatting with swati when they saw sameer n gang coming on bike from main door.

Swati seeing sameer - ''tune to kaha tha naina sameer se milne drama room gyi hai..Par sameer to ab aa rha hai.. 

Preeti get tensed now and hurriedly go to sameer and start bombarding him with ques..
Preeti - ''naina tumse wahan milne gyi hai or tum ab aa rhe ho .Ye kaisa majak hai? '' she was tensed and angry..

Samundit got confused listening her talks and asked - '' naina sameer se milne ? Kaha gyi hai? Sameer to abhi aya hai na tumhare samne..''

Preeti (worried) - '' toh wo classroom me jo chit thi naina ke liye..Tumne nh likhi thi? ''

Sameer - '' konsi chit? Naina kahan hai..? ''    He was too worried now..

Preeti narrated him how they got the chit and naina has went in drama room to meet him. All got worried now thinking who wrote the chit and why ?

Without wasting a sec sam ran towards drama room.. others followed him..

Drama room,,
The room was in farthest corner of school. It was not used from last year. Naina was feeling bit scared coming there but she thought may be sameer want to give her surprise so she shrugged off her negative thoughts..
Naina opened the door and found the room empty..She looked here and there but no one was there. She started searching for sameer thinking he is playing hide n seek ..

Naina called - '' sameer...   Sameer..
Muje pta hai tum yahin ho.. bahar aao.. ''

She was searching him and suddenly saw a figure standing on other side of her hiding who was trying to hide. She smirked and said to herself '' dhund liya..Mujse chupana itna asan nahi bacchoo..''

She tip toed went to that figure and tapped his shoulder make him look back.
Naina (excitedly) - pakad liya..
But as soon as the guy turned naina face lost color..
Naina - sanjay..Tum? (Confused)

Flashback..
Sanjay was noticing samaina love story from starting. Acc to him sameer is rich spoilt brat. He knew how sam used to throw chits towards naina and how their love was blooming day by day. After loosing the head boy competition now he didn't want to loose naina so he made this plan. Today he wrote that chit and left it on naina's desk. He knew taking with her would be very difficult so he made her come in that room..Alone.. he was determined to tell his feeling today .

Present,,,
Naina - ''sanjay.  Tum yahan kya kar rhe ho ? Or.. or sameer kahan hai? '' looked here and there
Hearing sameer name again n again sanjay got frustrated..
Sanjay - ''naina.. tumhe sameer ne nahi maine yahan bulaya tha..''  naina was startled..
'' muje pta hai tum or sameer ek sath ho..Par naina sameer accha ladka nahi hai ''

Naina (angry) - '' sameer kaisa hai or kaisa nahi..Tumhe muje btane ki jrurat nahi hai..''

She was about to go when sanjay stopped her holding her hand. Naina was shocked at his audacity..
Naina ( angry) - ''sanjay..Mera hath chodo..''
Sanjay (coming lil close) - '' nahi.. i I i love you naina..'' he stammerd

Naina - '' tum pagal to nahi ho gye..Mera hath chodo.. '' she was trying hard to remove her hand from his  but he tightened..

Sanjay - '' muje pta hai tum bh sirf mujhse pyar krti ho.. sameer bas tumhe fasa rha hai..'' tears start brimming in naina eyes.. she was feeling scared sering the rage in sanjay eyes..

Naina - chodooo..   she start hitting him on hand but all her efforts went in drain. 

Sanjay - '' naina..i love you.. bachpan se tumhe pyar karta hu..Bas kabhi keh nh paya.. tum meri ho sirf meri.. ''

Thats the point when sameer entered in room. He heart what sanjay said right now. Seeing him naina got relieved. Sameer blood was boiling seeing the scene in front of him . Sanjay comfessing his love to naina was enough to make him angry.

Naina thought sameer will misundersatnd her. She said - '' sameer..Wo..Wo.. '' but sameer cut her in middle..

He forcefully removed sanjay hold from naina hand. Preeti swati M P also came there and saw teary naina , angry sameer and weird sanjay. They understood it was sanjay who called naina there.

Sameer was so angry that he held sanjay collar and punched him hard. Naina was weeping standing just a feet away. No words were coming from her mouth. It was worst than a nightmare for her. She was shaken. Swati n preeti came and hugged her but she was continuously crying.

Sameer again held his collar - '' teri himmat kaise hui meri naina ko hath lgane ki ?"
He was about to punch sanjay again but munna pandit stopped him..Saying we ll handle him..Tu naina ko sambhal..Dekh kaise ro rahi h wo..
Hearing naina name sameer left his collar. His eyes softend and he turned towards her..

Naina mumbled - " sameer..Maine .. muje.. "
She was so frightened that she got hiccups..
Sameer just hugged her to calming her down..To assure himself his naina is fine, safe and sound..

Naina (crying) - muje nahi pta tha ye sanjay hai.. Sach..

Munna pandit took sanjay with him..Preeti n swati also left from room and stand by door giving them privacy..Both were crying hugging each other , trying to calm down themselves..

P.s. it was very difficult for me to write such scene. But this was in my mind from many days. Love is not only about caring and romancing..It's about trusting..We should support our partners in every phase of life. Abhi bhot c chijen incomplete hai..Ll try wo complete them ASAP. Thnxx..

Edited by dreamyp - 6 years ago
Sona07 thumbnail

First of all thank you Meenakshi that you didn't finish the story.. πŸ˜ƒ

It was really a beautiful update dear.. I can read this update more and more times.. Loved it!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

About chit, even I was confused a little bit.. but suddenly one name strikes in my mind that was Sanjay.. and he was Sanjay only.. 

Sanjay is psycho type lover.. wohi aisa kuch kar sakta hai.. Now let's see what will he do again for Naina 

I loved that hug.. you have written so beautifully dear πŸ‘.. That hug was assurance by Sameer to Naina that I am with you always.. πŸ˜Š

They both have a lot of trust on each other.. that they will never ever misunderstand each other πŸ˜Š

Update soon dear.. and Thanks for the PM πŸ˜³

Edited by msdfan - 6 years ago
Hitanshivyas thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's awesome and you're absolutely right trust is more important in any kind of relationship and keep updating waiting for the next update update soon
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
U r absolutely right...sometimes pat beautiful relationships falter due to lack of trust... I love the trust between samaina & he always there for her! I understand u hv other priorities but do update whenever psbl!
Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Such an awesome update meenakshi
I knew it sanjay will do something like this... Who can save him from sameer's anger after this... Didn't he think of the consequences before eyeing sameer's naina. πŸ˜‘... Poor naina... She sensed it wasn't sameer... Still she went there... Sameer trusts her more than anything... There isnt any room for misunderstandings in their story... With this incident, the trust between has been sealed like never before... Loved how sameer went to naina and hugged her... All he cares for is her well being... So so loved it.

Thanks for the pm dear 
lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such an awesome update..
Y such a short update ? Please give us longer update
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hitanshivyas

It's awesome and you're absolutely right trust is more important in any kind of relationship and keep updating waiting for the next update update soon

Yupp trust n love is everything.. thnx for comment dear😊
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radkam

U r absolutely right...sometimes pat beautiful relationships falter due to lack of trust... I love the trust between samaina & he always there for her! I understand u hv other priorities but do update whenever psbl!

Hehe thnx for support dear..It's just that mind is occupied with other thoughts..And time milta bh hai to b likh nh pati..Feeling disturbed now a days..Still ll try to update soon..😊
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic567

Such an awesome update meenakshi

I knew it sanjay will do something like this... Who can save him from sameer's anger after this... Didn't he think of the consequences before eyeing sameer's naina. πŸ˜‘... Poor naina... She sensed it wasn't sameer... Still she went there... Sameer trusts her more than anything... There isnt any room for misunderstandings in their story... With this incident, the trust between has been sealed like never before... Loved how sameer went to naina and hugged her... All he cares for is her well being... So so loved it.

Thanks for the pm dear 

Hehe u remember my nameπŸ˜† accha lga..Bhot accha lgaπŸ˜ƒ
Thnx fr loving it yrr.. love u lots..yupp trust care are pillars of love..
dreamyp thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakku19

Such an awesome update..
Y such a short update ? Please give us longer update

Umm bss not getting time sweety..Nxt tym will give long update pkka πŸ˜Š