Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

PICS:Newlyweds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge visit Kohlapur temple!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Newly-weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge seek blessings at a temple in Kolhapur

Zaheer Khan visited Sagarika Ghatge's house in Kolhapur today.

Sagarika Ghatge and Zaheer Khan who got married recently visited the Mahalaxmi temple in Kolhapur today. The newlyweds were accompanied by their relatives. Sagarika looked beautiful in a lovely red saree and Zaheer looked handsome in a white kurta. Crowds gathered in the temple premises to catch a glimpse of them.

Earlier in the day, Zaheer visited Sagarika's house in Kolhapur. Sagarika posted on her social media account, "Mr khans first visit home. #kolhapur

Zaheer and Sagarika had hosted a cocktail party, reception and Mehendi ceremony in Mumbai after registering their marriage. Their looks from the ceremonies were highly appreciated. Sagarika wowed us with her looks and Zaheer looked dapper in all events. Zaheer and Sagarika's friends Sachin Tendulkar, Ajit Agarkar, Vidya Malwade, Yuvraj Singh with wife Hazel Keech attended the festivities.

About their wedding, Zaheer had said in an interview, "We are going to stay away from both (nikaah and saat pheras). It will be a court marriage on November 27 in Mumbai. There will be a pre and post wedding functions. I am planning to have something in Pune as well, so the ceremony will go on for a few days. We want this to be a get-together for close friends and family.

Sagarika had also said earlier, "We are also planning to have something in my hometown Kolhapur, sometime later.

Expressing her feelings for Zaheer, Sagarika had earlier said, "With him, the reason I feel most connected is that he understands me. Definitely, he's a friend first, and everything [else] later. I feel that's the most important thing one needs in their partner."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters