Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
@anjs...prem had asked gopla yadav that he will suffer any loss bt not at d cost of radha radha should b safe at any cost so in turn prem will suffer a major loss,so radha i think will b safe.anvita may lose her baby and radha will give her baby to her. so actually its sane as u said.
Edited by RPRRR42 - 5 years ago
RPRRR42 thumbnail
bt i m doubtful whether such trak they will shiw as serial is almost in its last phase,so whether anybody will lose baby,i doubt,bt what loss prem has to suffer that has to b seen
RPRRR42 thumbnail
According to d times of india update,new show on colors marathi will go on air on 18th march.
show looks to b interesting with chinmay mandakekar as story and screenpaly writer and vinod lavekar is directing with mohan joshi and new leads.
bt i dont get one thing why a love story should b repalced by again a lovestory?
RPRRR42 thumbnail
watching yesterday's episode,i think,anvita's labour pain incidence ws just to break prem's maunvart ,as at d end ,both madahv and prem didn't realise that prem had broken his maunvrat.lets see.
RPRRR42 thumbnail
now what this new turn with problem in anvita's child's horroscope?
pri_b thumbnail
Madhav rao said ..the baby will not have matru sukh ..so either of the two things might happen , Anvita will die or tya psycho cha Khoon karun jail madhey jaeel..
RPRRR42 thumbnail
well.as per madhav,anvita will ha ve a long life bt still her baby will not have matrusukh.
one doubt ,did psycho told anvita abt her pregnancy due to aditya or it is left to viewers to understand as aditya ha d admitted all his crimes
RPRRR42 thumbnail
in precap,who was he,prem or lallan or prem is playing pranks on radha and if yes.how can he plays prank with his pregnant wife.😉
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think psycho will kidnap anvita's baby and later Radha will give her own baby to Anvita and that Krishna story of two mother's will come into play ..
RPRRR42 thumbnail
@anjs...yes,that could b one possibility.bt its to b seen as new serial is replacing which serial,my guess is it will replace radha ,then in that case,they cant show this kidnapping as at d end negativity will b prevailed.so if rprr is going off ,it has to end on happy note,if not then this trak possibility is possible.
lets see,when new serial time wil b out then we will have a clear idea.