Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
@nononsensewoman...if sachit patil wants break for sometime from this crap,then channel can think of this trak na,๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
no ,no promos ,promos have been stopped since four months now.
Nononsensewoman thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ya channel can do anything...Hope they get some sense and end this crap.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nothing like that drushtaant thing is gonna happen... Radha is gonna play her pungi and Prem will come back to her, dolat dolat, like a snake... already Madhuri and Shirke are there, doling on her pungi...

Nononsensewoman thumbnail
Hey! anyone been watching RPRR lately ? After the maun vrath of Prem...all good things happening...

Prem's business back on track, Shirke joined back
Radha also started her own business
Radha's mom got her property back
Aditya, Devyani and Psycho in jail.
I think Anvita and Radha nearing their delivery date...finally ๐Ÿ˜Š
Madhuri and Vikram back together
Paranjpe and Sangita leaving India forever. Sangita's wedding fixed abroad

Serial nearing the end probably?   ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ‘
RPRRR42 thumbnail
yes,i m also watching this show since 11th feb,no negativity since then.omg๐Ÿ˜‰unbelievable
bt new serial promo has out and yes ,i think this will go off air.
psycho will b out of jail today,how really cvs know.bt i guess she will die
Avidwatcher thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am also watching and was liking some good things happening for a change. But honestly, I was hoping that the super regressive Ghadge show ends. Even the promos of that show are getting on my nerves!
pri_b thumbnail
Glad to see ..people still catching up on RPRR..
Mala Prem cha mukesh zhalela nahi baghvat..
Khup bore karat ahet ..saw the new promo and m hoping they end RPRR on a sensible note..
RPRRR42 thumbnail
yes,its true that its getting bored,bt actually they dont have a story niw to shiw,just to strech deliversies and end of maunvrat,only that much is remaining.
bt i m surprised that absolutely no negativity since last 3 or 4 weeks,he adhi dakhavayala kai zala hot?
bt now gopal yadav should give a sensibke explaination on prem's maunvrat as in this practical world maunvrat for 4 months is imposible and because ogf maunvarat ,things r not going to happen as u want,so a sensible explaination is a must
and abt ghadge sun ending,no its promos r stil coming on,i dont know whats happening in that,bt from promos ,looks,it will go for a long
so rprr will go off.
RPRRR42 thumbnail
so finally prem's maunvrat will b broken in tomorrow's episode.so he has to suffer a big loss ,now what that to b seen
afterall mr.prem deshmukh had bargained with gopal yadav for his beloved wife,what a business head,goplaji ko bhi nahi choda๐Ÿ˜†
any ways ,bt last 25 to 30 episodes r๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
bt agin a sensible explianation for maunvrat is needed.
i like d actor playing yadav,his fluency in hindi๐Ÿ‘
i think serial shoupd end with shravani's marraige.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I think Radha will kill Deepika and go to jail and her son will be raised by Anvita... this is the hint i got with the krishna janma story they showed yesterday...with Anvita asking who is the mother etc etc...