Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kirts123

I don't get it..  precap says Naira is pregnant.. but segments told otherwise... dunno which is true..

You know they try to confuse us...but Kirti is pregnant and not Naira.
sigrid thumbnail

Did u like it?
kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

You know they try to confuse us...but Kirti is pregnant and not Naira.

Hmmm I had this bad idea of Nairas pregnancy when I saw the baby being attached to karthik.. gave me bad vibes..
sigrid thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirts123

Hmmm I had this bad idea of Nairas pregnancy when I saw the baby being attached to karthik.. gave me bad vibes..

I think Kaira will not have baby soon...main leads have to go through trails and tribulations...and so on.
Edited by sigrid - 6 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
It was an episode with lot of Suhana drama...best part was dadi and nano's reaction when they see the video of their nagin dance😉😆😃
Our Kaira/Shivin are good as usual...⭐️

precap is confusing by the star plus...I do not think kaira are not going to have baby soon...

Dadi ji after watching her nagin dance😉

Edited by sigrid - 6 years ago
kairalover22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only liked dadin nani scenes n their talks
Precap-misleadingEdited by kairalover22 - 6 years ago
kairalover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigrid

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was an episode with lot of Suhana drama...best part was dadi and nano's reaction when they see the video of their nagin dance😉😆😃
</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Our Kaira/Shivin are good as usual...⭐️</font>

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">precap is confusing by the star plus...I do not think kaira are not going to have baby soon...</font>

<font size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dadi ji after watching her nagin dance😉</font>

yup today only grace saving episode was of dadi-nani scenes n yes prevalent is misleading it will be kirti becoming pregnent n naira having complications in her pregnency n her reports exchange with other one n there will be a emotional track of kaira n really excited for this track its look interesting n hope the cvs handled this track with care n it can be one hell ofatrack
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^Yeah i quite agree but why make Keerti pregnant when keesh just got married. It hasn't been a year yet
kairalover22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zara151

^Yeah i quite agree but why make Keerti pregnant when keesh just got married. It hasn't been a year yet

ya it looks weird also I don't want any leap for keesh baby may be makers don't have any story left for keesh n this plzz don't show us singhanias babysit keerti scenes n giveus some good scenes n also singhania have become boring n pale with time
Zara151 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kairalover22

ya it looks weird also I don't want any leap for keesh baby may be makers don't have any story left for keesh n this plzz don't show us singhanias babysit keerti scenes n giveus some good scenes n also singhania have become boring n pale with time

Hmmm, yeah