Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Sur i donot agree with your POV
Anasuya is nothing but a mad begger to puru whom he saved and gave food. He might have promised not to leave her but in reality anasuya is as equal to other common people for puru .. you cannot blame puru here. He came to save those guys and family and doing it... And he will leave the kingdom and anasuya that is not wrong...
He may come back later for anasuya feeling guilty for leaving her 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Puru helped randomly anusuya, if some other lady was on anusuya's position he would had helped her also. In today world if we help a needy we dont take him our home. Puru & laachi were not enjoying leaving anusuya they helped her as much they can. Puru dont know anusuya is his mother, agar kisi ne predict kar diya ki puru iron man hoga sabki probs samjega iska matlab yeh nhi ki usse koi prob nhi hai.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -PD-

Sur i donot agree with your POV

Anasuya is nothing but a mad begger to puru whom he saved and gave food. He might have promised not to leave her but in reality anasuya is as equal to other common people for puru .. you cannot blame puru here. He came to save those guys and family and doing it... And he will leave the kingdom and anasuya that is not wrong...
He may come back later for anasuya feeling guilty for leaving her 

seee diii this is the first historic show i am watching and i havent watched such shows before...you toh know...And Porus definitely isnt a normal human being ...kitna kuch bola gaya tha uske janam se pehle...ki yeh karega ...woh karega...so keeping my expectations high from such characters isnt wrong in my openion. Regarding anusuya being a mad begger...was she begging him that he interfered to cheat on her later...and she wasnt begging to be truthful...she was asking...balki daat rahi thi ki mere bache ko khana nahi dete...khana doo...suna rahi the un parsiyon ko ki uska bacha bade hokar unhe nikal dega...she wasnt like bhagwan ke liye khana de do types and she never was begging puru...he felt the connection...he went to her...he said dialougues like ki maa ka beta aa gaya
...anusuya ne nahi kaha tha ki tu mera beta hain and when finally she felt relief in his company ...he left her...ek baat batao...kaise rahegi woh is rajya mein zinda...kaun karega uski raksha...puru ke tashan ke chakkar mein usne parsiyon se panga liya ...and ab woh log anusuya ka bhi toh chehra pehchaante hain...uski jaan yun khatre mein daalkar woh usse kaise chod ke jaa sakta hain. And people belonging to the category in which porus belongs die but dont break their promises. Woh ek challenge ke khatir paaglo ki tarah bamni se ladne jaa sakta hain...but us aurat ki raksha nahi kar sakta jisko usne maa kehkar pukar...jiske saath rishta mehsoos kiya. And jaha tak baat save those guys ki hain di...usne jab unhe bachaya tha tab bhi dasyu rajya mein le jaana nahi tha kisi ko allowed. Phir bhi le gaya tha na woh...toh anusuya ki suraksha karna bhi uska farz tha...i dont want him back for anusuya...the damage to his character is done right there for me. Why he first went to her...made a place in her heart and when she trusted him...he left her alone...wowww what a great character. And he does useless things when not required to show that he is porus but where he should have really fought...waha kuch nahi kiya usne...aap batao jab aaya tha pourav rashtra toh kya jarurat thi yuvraj ko aakhein dikhane ki...chal sakta na sir jhukake chup chap...aise toh tha nahi ki dasyu ka raja tha pehle se...but nahi he showed eyes...ab usse logo ko bachane ki soachni chahiye...waha se nikalne ki...but he is more interested in bamni challenge.Toh phir anusuya ke liye dasyu rajya ko manana is duniya ka sabse mushkil kaam kyun tha...sorry...may be our pov is different on this. But considering he usually not reacts like normal human being and take challenges...he was supposed to take the challenge of convincing dasyu rajya for anusuya...he called her maaa yaarr...maaa shabd ki koi ahmiyat hain ya nahi. Now if anusuya is killed by those farsi people because they remember her face from that day fight...who will be responsible...you tell ? 
Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Puru helped randomly anusuya, if some other lady was on anusuya's position he would had helped her also. In today world if we help a needy we dont take him our home. Puru & laachi were not enjoying leaving anusuya they helped her as much they can. Puru dont know anusuya is his mother, agar kisi ne predict kar diya ki puru iron man hoga sabki probs samjega iska matlab yeh nhi ki usse koi prob nhi hai.

First of all ...its not today's world and neither about a normal human being. Its about porus...and he definitely was an extraordinary person. And us waqt joh predictions hote the pandito ke ...woh poori tarah sach hote the...i have seen in mytho shows and i am sure this is valid in historicals too. And no even if i help a person today...i will help them nicely...jhagda nahi karoongi ki baad main toh bhag jao...aur us person ko doosre log jaan se maaar daale. Agar main hoti porus ki jagah aur mujhe pata tha ki main usse apne saath nahi rakh sakti toh main usse kahi se khana lekar khila deti...poori duniya mein sirf ek woh restaurant nahi tha...bekar ki ladai ...apna bahubal dikhane ke liye...uski koi jarurat nahi thi. Aur agar kiya tha woh sab...maa samjha tha...uske tiraskar ka badla liya tha...toh zimmedaari ab bhi uthaani thi. Even i do help people on street ...but i dont make promises to them that i will take you with me and after that leave them alone when they are sleeping. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
And it doesnt matters to me that if he was enjoying leaving her or not...what matters is that he did leaved her at the end of the day...and she was madly searching for him everywhere still trusting on the promise he made to her. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
I remember i had once said that ek raja ke liye jaan se jyaada maan important hota hain aur anysuya ko yeh baat pata honi chahiye thi ...before cutting bamni hair in front of all takshilla people...aaj i will addd ek raja ke liye uska waada nibhana bhi jaan se jyaada priya hota hain...and cvs should understand that too.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
And preethi di you just said...that may be he will return because he will feel guilty that he left her. Di guilty to insaan tab hi feel karta hain jab woh galat hota hain...toh aap khud bhi ek tarah se maante hi ho ki usne anusuya ko waha chodkar theek nahi kiya and he will be guilty about in future. 
Melkor thumbnail
I feel that Puru was wrong when he left Anusuya.She trusted him and counted on him.And to leave her in such a state was not appropriate.I feel his mind was more preoccupied with Bamni and his challenge.This act of his though pragmatic was cold and kinda cruel too.
This is a flaw in his character which I guess he gets from Bamni.I hope usse uski galti ka ehsaas ho.He needs to regret a lot for this.

Ek baat maine observe kiya hai that all the characters in this show are flawed.No one is perfect.Not even Porus himself.

Bamni's fault is that he lets anger cloud his judgement.
Anusuya's fault is that she trusts people too soon.
Puru is mostly Anusuya but he gets that cold pragmatism from Bamni.
Melkor thumbnail
I hope when Anusuya recovers and comes back in full queen mode woh apne pati aur bete ki acche se class le.😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with u black sheep but acc 2 POV i dont find puru completely wrong but maybe if puru leave pourav rashtra anusuya haunt him. Puru promised anusuya coz she was adamant on going not listening him, acc 2 circumstances puru already has many responsibility he cant risk one more life. Puru very well know he cant take her 2 dasyu nagari thats why laachi stopped him. He helped anusuya has much he can .