ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Missing Rati badly.
Waiting for her scenes.
Dreamful thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved her performance. Does anyone know when she will return? 
saira-sharma thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love rati pandey as anusuya she is always the best ❤️
ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very excited to see Rati back in PORUS. Amazing actor can't wait to see her. I watch TV only for her.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okay after watching how bamni killed chintan kumar for rashtra droh...pourasvasi decide to do aatmasaparman to their king. Puru stops and try to make them understand that bamni will kill them. But they didnt listen to them. Laachi holds the person who suggested the aatmasaparman thing on knife and tells if he wants to get himself killed ...she has no problem...but before killing them...they will get the location of dasyu raj from them ...which she cant allow. She says how can they leave the person jisne apni jaan par khelke unki jaan ki raksha ki hain. She said he will kill everyone if they try to take their step back in this situation.  Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
On the other side...darius comes to india with his daughter...though daughter is least interested in india and feels farus hi sabse acha hain and is on the journey with her dad just to spend some time with him. Pouravwasi agree to be with puru and he instructs that everyone belonging to pourav rashtra gets up in their paushak and those three will disguise themselves as entertainers. All is done according to the plan.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Darius lands in india...his eyes are still stuck on bharat only ...and he wants to own the nation ...rule the nation...bamni asks his wife to take care of darius daughter well.Bamni greets darius as athithi...but darius says ki he is not mehman here...aadhe hisse ka maalik hain...jitna aapka hain yeh desh utna mera hain...barabar ke hissedaar hain and bamni pushes his him off with his statement...the only seeti maar dialougue in today's episode for me...Bamni says sirf vyapar mein hissedaari hain...isiliye athithi toh aap hamesha rahega...bechare ka lol ho gaya...chehra dekhne layak tha darius ka...meanwhile kanishk and darius daughter were  exchanging looks. Waise the girl is supposed to be alexander wife in future ...toh kanishk ke saath uska kuch hoga nahi. 
EtherealRati thumbnail
After that porus and team got dressed up and i dont know where the hell were they actually going. Because in the episode they were supposed to go at nauka tat ...jaha se bhagna tha...but precap mein they were in mahal ...joh dancers waha dance karte hain na waise ...and background dialougue of porus was ...aap bhet karna chathe the na maharan bamni...lo puru aa gayaaa...
EtherealRati thumbnail
And our angel was just running here and there thinking woh usse kaise chod gaye...puru usse kaise chod gaya...waada kiya tha kaise tod diya...ab anusuya ko kaun samjhaye is duniya ke logics...bechariii ...she trusted puru...i wish aisa ho sakta ki the next time she meets him...woh bhi chod de usse...is bache ke chakkar mein woh apni jaan par khel gayi ...aur woh usse us haalat mein chod gaya...all the logics of paurav pandit goes to drain for me with this particular scene...a man of loha who was supposed to understand everybodys takleef left his own mother in takleefff...and usne usse maa khud kaha hain episodes mein even if he was not aware that she was his real mother. Ussi maa shabd ki ijjat rakhni thi...waise woh pourav rashtra mei aake king ko challenge karega...king ke bete ko aakhein dikhayega...usse maarega...jiski koi jarurat hai nahi...but maa ke liye dasyu rajya ke logo ko convince karne ki himmat nahi hain...buzdilo ki tarah usse marne ke liye chod diya...and i really want to clap on laachi logic...she was like uska beta usse dhoond raha hoga...like seriously...its not like woh kho gayi hain...common ...how can somebody assume that...hated the way they showed this...i know separation dikhana tha and all...ladai jhagde ke beech mein guma dena tha usse...is tarah jaante huye chod ke chale jaana is soo wrong... Edited by EtherealRati - 6 years ago