Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anishapoudel thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: M_Nira

Totally...the content is sooo good & its moving with such a great pace...and PanAh looks lovely together... ❀️

.  Its a just a 2 months and their love story just started it has rocked in trp as well i am happy with trps i want trp be average not sky rocketing cos if it was the case they will gives many drama which i dnt want all trp cames was ahankti jaadu before jd drama was bkwas when ahan knows trp rocks ahankti rocks trps was never low but πŸ˜² always 1.9  it eill rock πŸ˜‰
anishapoudel thumbnail

What JD did today?

i am so happy to see his shocking face the way he called babu what is babu meaning guys πŸ˜†
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anishapoudel

rithvik is such a good actors yar i cant blv his first show he gives so real expression like exprerienced actor😲

I always adored him for his innocene, in the initial epis he looked so inncocent but in that JD's truth epi Rithvik was damn good..like amazing...his expressions were class...my fav epi so far...
anishapoudel thumbnail

I always adored him for his innocene, in the initial epis he looked so inncocent but in that JD's truth epi Rithvik was damn good..like amazing...his expressions were class...my fav epi so far...

i so loved him he is so handsome πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
M_Nira thumbnail

. Its a just a 2 months and their love story just started it has rocked in trp as well i am happy with trps i want trp be average not sky rocketing cos if it was the case they will gives many drama which i dnt want all trp cames was ahankti jaadu before jd drama was bkwas when ahan knows trp rocks ahankti rocks trps was never low but😲always 1.9 it eill rockπŸ˜‰

Agreed. Bekar ka drama ki koi jaruraat nahi...though I want to watch some romantic intimate scenes of AhanKti... ;P
M_Nira thumbnail

i so loved him he is so handsomeπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Cute too... πŸ˜†
anishapoudel thumbnail

Cute too... πŸ˜†

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰u r ekk deewana tha actor fan πŸ˜²
M_Nira thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰u r ekk deewana tha actor fan😲

Yes but nor for Ek deewana tha for his previous show...
anishapoudel thumbnail

Yes but nor for Ek deewana tha for his previous show...

i watch but i forgot name πŸ˜ƒ
anishapoudel thumbnail
R u both on instagram πŸ˜ƒ