Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eatifi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
,Such a funny article πŸ€ͺ
what is there to get so excited and proud of a look that makes her look like some "Brothel Madam"😳

and about the acting skills,the look in the promo along with the pathetic acting is itself a complete turn-off in the very first glimpse πŸ˜³

(what what I have to endure for Suraj and Sukor)πŸ˜’

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImvaanFAN

bold in promo in didnt look like that she is improving and improved quite much but actually some people never see or give other chance besides their favs.πŸ˜•

Dear Imvaanfaan

At the outset my apologies if you had been hurt and my intention was definitely not.

For I always had appreciated Imli (Vidhi) before she turned grey as she depicted the genuine sibling bonding very well and was always cute and she was much better in expressing during the soft angles which has been her strength.

And I know as an actor/actress all need to try out various role but over the three months she had been into this unfortunate grey role and she tries to express but her sweetness is not allowing her as she is able to just smirk and talk in high rise voice... and unfortunately the voice modulation is not matching her greyness (in my view.. I stand to be wrong too).  So just shared my thoughts. 

I have nothing personal against the actress and yes the makers have really butchered her character appallingly.

Once again sorry if my above lines had hurt you about the actress but I stand my views about the character. 

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eatifi

,Such a funny article πŸ€ͺ

what is there to get so excited and proud of a look that makes her look like some "Brothel Madam"😳

and about the acting skills,the look in the promo along with the pathetic acting is itself a complete turn-off in the very first glimpse πŸ˜³

(what what I have to endure for Suraj and Sukor)πŸ˜’

bold there are more other people excited about look and show and not only excited happy too there is not seen a interview of imli any way spare actress forsake God here πŸ₯±please actually sukor character are still have potential and scope soo enjoy them
Eatifi thumbnail
-Edited by Eatifi - 6 years ago
Eatifi thumbnail
QUOTE=amrutha131]By IWM Editorial

Pretty actress Vidhi Pandya, who has impressed audience as the calm and composed Imli(Impressed,really???,in the very first line of the article is the biggest blooper ever)soon be donning a strong and fierce look in Colors' Udann (no strongness or  fierceness can make her to look tolerable on the screens )(Guroudev Bhalla and Dhaval Gada).

The above mentioned show will be taking a story jump wherein her new look will be inspired by Supriya Pathak's look in the Bollywood flick Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela. (such a shamefull tribute to Supriya Pathak's strong character and performance)

The actress will have a different personality for which she would put on heavy makeup.(and even the best artist in the world can not make her look pleasing to the eyes,even for a second )

Talking about her role, Vidhi says, "Imli will have a complete make-over after the leap. She will have a strong and independent personality with a different attitude. (the attitude was always different,and talking about personality,earlier it was like of some horrible bitch,and now it's more like some ****,no cuss word can do justice to the character)

She further adds, "Although the look has been inspired by Supriya Pathak's look in the film Ram-Leela, they have maintained their own style. It will be something fresh for myself and for the viewers(In no way,it can be fresh,you were given importance earlier also,and NOW WILL BE GIVENTHE MOST IMPORTANCE). It is for the first time I am experiencing something new; so it is quite challenging for me. Having said this, I am quite geared up about it.(why will you not be geared,you as an actress,and your character in the show are complete and sole winners in everything)

Ask her how excited she is for the new chapter,(the excitement is evident after devouring all the characters of the show) and she avers, "I am treating it like a new character and a new show; so I am really very excited. I am working on my body language and attitude.(the makers,really don't expect any kind of hard work from you,as for them,it's itself a boon,that you are on board)The makers are also being particular about the way I will talk and walk. So it will be something amazing for the viewers to witness. They have just seen the trailer. I would suggest all loyal viewers of the show to wait and watch for the actual dhamaka that will happen in the show. (of course,you are that YouTube video,for which Sukor are the few seconds add,and for watching our add,we have to endure through the whole Imli deviji show)

Good luck Vidhi!

(she really needs not be  wished good luck,as since Feb 2016,she had been the always luckiest,whether it's on or off screen)

[/QUOTE]Edited by Eatifi - 6 years ago
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Dear Imvaanfaan

At the outset my apologies if you had been hurt and my intention was definitely not.

For I always had appreciated Imli (Vidhi) before she turned grey as she depicted the genuine sibling bonding very well and was always cute and she was much better in expressing during the soft angles which has been her strength.

And I know as an actor/actress all need to try out various role but over the three months she had been into this unfortunate grey role and she tries to express but her sweetness is not allowing her as she is able to just smirk and talk in high rise voice... and unfortunately the voice modulation is not matching her greyness (in my view.. I stand to be wrong too).  So just shared my thoughts. 

I have nothing personal against the actress and yes the makers have really butchered her character appallingly.

Once again sorry if my above lines had hurt you about the actress but I stand my views about the character. 

Dear dont be sorry actually what I feel you guys are actually unbiased about other actors but some are changing and respecting but being less active and silent reader I want to read some fair and biased views which for now your post is soo thank you for that actually I am not watching show but read every post and that were more entertaining then show feeling realived thank you and agree for vidhi acting but what she can do when her character is take sudden turn and illogical.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes i to feel ImvaanFan that because of the illogical turn around of imlis character, it must be hard for vidhi to act well. Her acting is unconvincing because her character is a complete mess. I have seen other actresses play negative characters so well in other shows but here in udaan its a let down because maybe because vidhi herself not happy playing it 
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Yes i to feel ImvaanFan that because of the illogical turn around of imlis character, it must be hard for vidhi to act well. Her acting is unconvincing because her character is a complete mess. I have seen other actresses play negative characters so well in other shows but here in udaan its a let down because maybe because vidhi herself not happy playing it 

thank you ruby anyway its show and every actor is hardworking and earn respect but makers are wasting them its not good thing show have more potential tracks then imli vamp and bandhuaghiri again but that too by former bandhua it means in future they can make anyone vamp and villian. any way damage is done lets see how they are going to serve it Edited by ImvaanFAN - 6 years ago
starsoul thumbnail

this is my personal opinion ,
1)I hope not only looks but , vidhi will also apt for acting skill of senior best actress supriya Pathak .supriya Pathak played different role like  funny character in one serial ( I guess it was " khichdi ") , serious ram leela character .

all the best to vidhi .hope u reach to her mark  in acting .

2) I started watching udaan , post leap , due to sukor , suraj , kn .
πŸ‘
initially I was less fond of  imli n chakor .

but over the period , slowly meera improvised her acting skills so well. now meera is also really doing well as chakor . now I love her as a chakor .πŸ‘

but unfortunately , imli never reached to that level as a actor to convince me .  

3) my worry is without strong villain ( kn ) , trp shud not cum down . I love  my sukor . I still have dream of my sukor's  grand marriage ,their married life and their  kids .πŸ˜†

4) I still hope everything goes well for my sukor .
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Ruby, I agree that turn in character and huge mess after that could be reson for unconvincing acting. But that is not justification. I have seen lot of characters who turned out to be mess when you think about them, but with the talent of an actor it was still very convincing when you watch it. Also I think this is not the case with Vidhi. Because I personally NEVER found her acting enough convincing. That was the reason why I had hard time to accept she was pregnant for the first time. That was the reson why I doubted every her scene. I was never convinced.
About Vidhi being unhappy playing this monster I also disagree. Because she was the one who so excitedly promised more then misscarage. She was the one who all happy happy gave interview during Banaras track when we found out she is contacting with RV. And yeah, she was the one who was most happiest that trp raised. She was the one who promoted Sukor in all her interviews because of one simple reason. She knew that if Sukors popularity maintains or grows hers will too. She knew that Sukorians will hate her. Which will affect her popularity to. That turned out to be true. Fans  (me too) can't stop talking about her. Yeah that is  in most cases bashing Imli but that is the way to give importance to negative character.
I will be totally honest now. The reason why Vidhis acting looks unconvincing is not her personal opinion about Imli. It's just contrary. I saw Imli in positive and negative. Never not even in single one scene I found her convincing. And I think it's like that because Vidhi don't care how Imli is. I love VJ and Meera. But I will try not to compare them with Imli. I will try to compare her with Paras. Paras as an actor gained my resect when I saw him in negative role. I liked him before but in baby track 2 I really respected him. I hated Vivaan in the same time. But whatever Paras did it was convincing and I started to hate Vivaan's dialogues, his behaviour... Yeah he has that "good boy face" but he gave his best to play negative role. Also while watching offscreens and interviews Paras always seemed less interested in story then the other three. But I never felt the same while watching his onscreen. The only way he could manage to convince me in two different things while I watch off and on screen is thinking like Vivaan. Giving his best to understand his character,  to feel like his character by improving, practicing, experiencing. That is the same case with VJ  (that incident while shooting with Vikas proves this) and Meera. I never saw that with Vidhi. I never felt that Vidhi is living Imli. I don't hate Vidhi. She irritates me. And the same is with Imli. Both irritate me because i have to watch something I'm completely not interested in just to not miss something I'm really interested in. I can say to my mind that Imli and Vidhi are not the same. But the evocation they both provoke in me is the same one. 

This is strictly my opinion. My intention was not to hurt or to offense anyone. In case I did that I'm sorry. Only Vidhi can change this opinion by her acting. But if she couldn't do that since February 2016 uptill now with so many and big changes in her character I doubt she will do that in future. And one more thing... I come from one totally different culture so my point of view is probably very different. Once again sorry if I hurted anyone.