Frequent Posters

duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Ruby7

Thanks for this

Wishing her all the best

Which dhamaka is she referring too?

Ruby this show is always for sukor fans mostly she is refering because she know sukor will be in form and that will be their dhamaka for fans 
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

All the best for Vidhi...Hope she improvises in her acting, which I have a strong feeling will fail. 

As she is still having the same smile and smirk... 

so we have to gear up for the actual Bahubali torture setting I guess from what the article says.

But surprisingly, Not even in the most underdeveloped parts of the world (especially in interior jungles of Africa) are there such civilisations.. Wonder makers in their greed of showing something new dont end up with impractical settings!!!

in the age of technology hope they donot go to indus valley civilisation modeπŸ˜›

And I feel there is too much hype about Imli and not anything about Suraj!!! surprising!!!

Am sure Imli cannot carry for a long time!

bold in promo in didnt look like that she is improving and improved quite much but actually some people never see or give other chance besides their favs.πŸ˜•
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

God now we have to jhelo her talks about her looks, character etc...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

After yesterday when the critic appreciated her look...I was expecting something like this😲

I will miss KN so much...

All the best vidhi but thank you don't think will be able to appreciate 'ammaji' be it inspired from veerpur or ram Leela or whatever...

Still will try not to be biased for the first few episodes...

bold she is quite much sient and less active in social media for leap those who are happy and enjoying in sets can see their accounts how much they are happy besides they know many people are upset and they are dancing and vidhi is still not done video interview too atleast appreciate actress who is willing to do this type of role instead of demorlizing her and critic and channel will promote because they are creator of this damage in her character and show
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ImvaanFAN

Ruby this show is always for sukor fans mostly she is refering because she know sukor will be in form and that will be their dhamaka for fans 

Yes the sukor angle is indeed mysterious and interesting
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Yes the sukor angle is indeed mysterious and interesting
😲
Edited by ImvaanFAN - 6 years ago

Ruby7 thumbnail
ImvaanFan i mean audience will be curious to know why suraj didnt come to receive chakor and why he fails to recognise her in the promo
duavidhiFAN thumbnail
well for vidhi all the very best hope she complete this new challenge πŸ‘πŸΌand leave show too because after her punishment their is no scope in this character but makers had actually crossed all limits let see cant hope because they will drag and show more illogical go damn hell  πŸ€’πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

ImvaanFan i mean audience will be curious to know why suraj didnt come to receive chakor and why he fails to recognise her in the promo

yeah I get it😊
Ruby7 thumbnail
ImvaanFan i dont get why vidhi not posting on IG nowdays. She can do it for her fans
As far as meejay are concerned, they know fans love sukor so they post. Its a good way for them.to connect with viewers and fans. Its a very positive approach and appreciate them for it. 
duavidhiFAN thumbnail

ImvaanFan i dont get why vidhi not posting on IG nowdays. She can do it for her fans

As far as meejay are concerned, they know fans love sukor so they post. Its a good way for them.to connect with viewers and fans. Its a very positive approach and appreciate them for it. 

she is less active after imvaan seperation especially after paras exit and fans of her are actually appreciating her that are sukor fans too  but some are attacking her personally too may be she feel demotivated no matter what I am Happy she too is not buying this crap and least interested about show🀒 and just playing her role part good πŸ˜­