Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nittygritty1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Haha OMG why do I have a feeling that Asfi's drink was different than the rest.
Yes naughty Zubi!!!!! Best kind of Zubi there is actually
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ah! Zubi mixed something in Asfand's drink, didn't she? Naughty Zubiya is fun to read. More, please. 
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awee, so sweet, Our naughty Zubi surely mixed something in his drinkπŸ˜†  I have a feeling some mirchi? love your story, I am so looking forward to these two falling in love. Waiting for the next part...
Cheesybites thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This sounds so refreshing and beautiful! A typical desi take on their story, loving it!
octaverider thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --HiNa--

best writer of yks

do i need to say i love all your os

I appreciate the love but please...I am not even being humble when I say, I can't write Asfiya's emotional depth like Aims nor have superb grasp on their inner workings like SanFran nor can I write their intimate moments to perfection like nittygritty.  There are many others who write much better than me.  I just cheat and give you guys overly descriptive scenes. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DarkPhoenix93

Loved, loved the update! An arranged marriage...I like the premise! Zubiya mixed something in Asfand's glass didnt she?πŸ˜†

I am going to enjoy these 2 falling for each other in this story! What about Shehroze,Asifa and Haroon? Will Asfand's family go to Neelum Valley?

Can't wait for the next update!

I know what was I thinking going for something so non-romantic as an arranged marriage! "Lekin mujhe challenging environment mai kaam karna pasand hai..."

I don't know if they will make an appearance in the story yet, maybe small cameos but since there is no working environment on display here, no promises.

No Neelum Valley, they came to Karachi instead na.

Originally posted by: nittygritty1

Haha OMG why do I have a feeling that Asfi's drink was different than the rest.
Yes naughty Zubi!!!!! Best kind of Zubi there is actually

Because it was. πŸ˜† I hope I am not going too OTT with their characters.  But you have to remember Zubiya is much younger here and haven't experienced pain or loss of her mother...yet.

Originally posted by: SS88

Ah! Zubi mixed something in Asfand's drink, didn't she? Naughty Zubiya is fun to read. More, please. 

Yes ma'am she sure did.  Zubiya was so quiet and reserved, its fun to write her like this.

Originally posted by: fanraya

Awee, so sweet, Our naughty Zubi surely mixed something in his drinkπŸ˜†  I have a feeling some mirchi? love your story, I am so looking forward to these two falling in love. Waiting for the next part...

Ha! Well it has to be something that was in her reach.  Molly was like, what was it? Mirchi? HCL? H2SO4? hahaahha  You'll find out soon enough.

Originally posted by: Cheesybites

This sounds so refreshing and beautiful! A typical desi take on their story, loving it!

Aww thank you Cheesy.  Your feedback is always so well thought out.  I look forward to it. <3
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aap aage bhi kuch likhengi ?
Been waiting for sometime now. I really want to know what happens further ahead in this story . 
Emsitown thumbnail
OMG!! This was soo good! I'm really looking forward to this! But if you can accept my request, please join Instagram for the FF because I mostly read FF there, and there are loads of more people who can read it!πŸ˜‰
minakrish thumbnail

Zahid Ahmed

This is absolutely amazing! Loved the story so far. ❀️

Please continue soon and do PM me. πŸ˜ƒ