Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awsome.moments thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sonus voice still sounds so fresh even after 30 odd years.. love neeti mohans voice. i love the song but have no idea why the song isnt promoted at all..!
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is by tseries... Sonu and TSERIES patched up kya????

... If that's the case can we hope to see sonu in more songs since they were largely responsible for blacklisting him
awsome.moments thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

This is by tseries... Sonu and TSERIES patched up kya????

... If that's the case can we hope to see sonu in more songs since they were largely responsible for blacklisting him

They patched up with Dard song last year I suppose.. 

But Sonu's problem isnt just T Series I suppose. Lots of people have blacklisted him?😕

Besides they aren't really promoting this song. No promotions from wither t series for this song, nor any other. Still, I love his voice and in this song especially even more than Has mat pagli, there is some magic in it.. I hope things get sorted out for him and he starts singing the way he used to.😳
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sonu also recorded one song yesterday with kanika and meet bros i guess pritvate song 
awsome.moments thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

sonu also recorded one song yesterday with kanika and meet bros i guess pritvate song 

How cool is that? How do u know all this stuff? Any ways im so happy. Dont really care whether the song is in the movie or private. Bas gaane aate rahe.. ðŸ˜³
awsome.moments thumbnail

Originally posted by: iambest

Ok but a serious Q. Why is Sonu recording with kanika kapoor at al? Their styles are so different
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awsome.moments

They patched up with Dard song last year I suppose.. 

But Sonu's problem isnt just T Series I suppose. Lots of people have blacklisted him?😕

Besides they aren't really promoting this song. No promotions from wither t series for this song, nor any other. Still, I love his voice and in this song especially even more than Has mat pagli, there is some magic in it.. I hope things get sorted out for him and he starts singing the way he used to.😳

Yes, T-series and Sonu patched up. But that was even before Dard. Sonu had released a private song with T-series in 2015 " Aa Bhi Jaa Tu Kahin Se"; and even hosted special program, on Gulshan Kumar in 2015 on Colors TV. It was organised by T-series and was titled "Suron Ke Rang Colors Ke sang". (2015). 

This is the link to that private song "Aa Bhi Jaa Tu Kahin Se": -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4YUugR043s[/YOUTUBE]
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The song is nice  ðŸ˜ƒ TFS
iambest thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awsome.moments

How cool is that? How do u know all this stuff? Any ways im so happy. Dont really care whether the song is in the movie or private. Bas gaane aate rahe.. ðŸ˜³

he told this in live chat on facebook that day and kaninka shared a video of studio where sonu was singing ek bewafa hai song for her ðŸ˜‰ it meetbros song so u see kanika is their fav baby doll , chityan kaliyaan etc