Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: awsome.moments

@Chahat4U U are so spot on with Gerua. I heard the demonitised version and im lost as to how anyone could have replaced Sonu for that song. That song is so made for Sonu, that its a crime against music lovers that we wont get to listen to it in his voice. That was the second suraj hua maddham. Why people feel that the new singers voice suits Sharukh? 

Ye mere saath bhi hua tha that i just couldnt connect to Aris voice in that song coz i kept imaging Sonu in it. ðŸ˜­

Oh my...I thought maybe the onlyone/few of those😭 When I'd first heard of Gerua, I was like,I kept imagining it henceforth only in Sonu's voice. That song was made for Sonu. U r right, its cheating/unfair to music lovers.  And...worst part, when Sonu records a song, and it gets/got dubbed in another's voice. I am a big Salman fan, but was so disappointed when "Hangover" from Kick was dubbed in  Salman's voice. Sonu had even got it recorded and they didn't even keep it in other version format. Otherwise, someone or other leaks his originally recorded songs, (which got dubbed later). e.g., Happy Happy Birthday. But there is no such audio available for Hangover, nor has Sonu sung it anywhere in any form. At least with gerua we know, we have an idea how it ll be like in his voice, ðŸ˜­
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Check this out: -

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUwpZ9rimiE[/YOUTUBE]