Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Where is the nxt update Sam?...actually very restless with regards to the show that i find solace in ur FF rite now cos currently u hve taken a step further n way pass the confrontation but the show is still 😆...Pls Jaldi karo ...wnt to read!
MissRight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow... what a beginning and what a continuation... the lead up to the feelings, the revelation and the confrontation... so beautifully written! Waiting eagerly for more!!
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MissRight

Wow... what a beginning and what a continuation... the lead up to the feelings, the revelation and the confrontation... so beautifully written! Waiting eagerly for more!!

Thank you for the appreciation dear...I'm so glad you could read the story and that you really liked it...would be updating the next part soon..mostly by today 😊
Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Hello guys...out with Part 8. Lol- this is getting extended. I would try to wrap this up soon...😛 Sorry for the delay...hope you like this one as well! 

Part 8: Maine Pyaar Kiya

"Arey Sameer...kahan khoya hua rehta hai tu aajkal? Kuch problem hai kya? Apne Nanu ko nahi batayega? Nanu asked anxiously. "Nahi Nanu, bas aise hi mood nahi hain, Sameer replied. "Kya mood nahi hai? Aisa lag raha hai buddha main nahi tu hai! Dekh tujhe cheer up karne ke liye main kya laaya hun. Nanu was waving an envelope in front of him. "Tere Mount Abu ke photos jo develop karne ke liye diye the na, wo aa gaye hain. Photos kaafi ache aaye hain. Tere dost bhi bade ache lag rahe hain. Khas dost bhi, added Nanu slyly. "Nanu, aapne mere photos dekh liye? Sameer was alarmed. "Arey photos hi to hain. Aur dekhte nahi to hume kaise pata chalta ki camera tum apni photos kam, apni special dost ki photos khinchne ke liye le gaye the, Nanu winked. Sameer gave a shy smile, despite the sadness inside him. "Chal tu photos dekh aur apna mood theek kar, said Nanu and went outside.

Sameer looked down at the envelope. With slightly shaking hands, he took out the developed photos. One was from his reel. The other was from Naina's. The first photograph was enough to set his heart racing. (La la la la...YUDKBH theme music plays). There she was- smiling, looking beautiful in that blue churidar. Her hair was flowing in the wind. And those earrings! He could see them in the photograph. She was looking mesmerizing. The Chandni photograph! He was lost in thoughts of last week- wo mandir wali date. She was so happy with him just a few days back. And he...he too was happy, wasn't he? With a sigh, he kept down Naina's photo and saw the next. It was their first couple picture. That was a candid click, if there was one. He and Naina were gazing into each other's eyes. Sameer was himself startled to see how lost he seemed to be in her. Had he really been this involved in the bet? Or was it something else. Deep down in his heart, he knew- for many days, that it wasn't really about the bet. That girl had unimaginable control over him. She just felt right. Photos upon photos progressed. That night at the campfire! There was a picture of them dancing together. How happy both of them looked! Sameer was surprised; most of the pictures he had taken; were of Naina or of them both. There were a few of his solo pictures, again most clicked by Naina, few pics of Munna, Pandit and Swati and two to three school group photos. As Sameer was going over the photos, his hurt was increasing more. He felt he had been betrayed once again. But he knew, this time, it was he who was the culprit. Naina had trusted him, loved him, cared for him. And when she had said, "I Love You Sameer, he'd felt there could be nothing better than hearing those three magical words from her. Was that happiness because of winning the bet? No, said a voice in his head, the bet wasn't even on his mind at that time. He was just lost in Naina and she in him. Perhaps this is why he had said, "I Love You too to her. And then the kiss he'd dreamt of. This was another thing which was eating him up from inside. Was it possible? Had he really fallen in love with Naina? Was Pankaj correct in assuming that Naina ko pyaar karate karate, wo khud hi usse se pyaar karne laga tha? Lekin ye ho kaise sakta hai. Wo to life me kabhi bhi serious nahi hua. Aur Naina ke liye ab ho bhi gaya ho to kya. Naina to na ab usse pyaar karti hai na uski shakal hi dekhna chahti hai. A tear trickled down his cheek.   

Sameer joined his Nanu for dinner. The plate was set in front of him, but Nanu noticed he hadn't eaten a single bite. His face was morose and his thoughts were somewhere distant. "Vaise wo wali photo badi achi aayi hai Sameer, jisme tune apni special dost ke kandhe pe haath rakha hai aur tum dono ek dusre ko dekhe ja rahe ho, said Nanu teasing him. "Mujhe to teri nani ke sath bitaye huye din yaad aa gaye! he added. Sameer blushed. "Nanu, ye cheating hai! Wo meri personal pics hain, he said. "Arey, Nanu se kya chupana, usme kya personal? pacified Nanu. "Vaise us photo me Naina badi hi sundar lag rahi thi. Khas tere liye tayyar hoke aayi thi na? prodded Nanu. Sameer smiled and nodded. "Aur wo jo sweater usne tere liye banaya- main to dang reh gaya...aaj ke zamane me use teri itni fikr. Beta, main bahot khush hu. Usse achi ladki tere liye ho hi nahi sakti. Use mujhse kab milwa raha hai- matlab aise to main mil hi chuka hun, lekin teri special dost ki tarah milna chahta hu. "Nahi dekh tune promise kiya tha, added Nanu, as Sameer was about to protest. "Ab to wo mujhse bhi nahi milna chahti Nanu, he responded gloomily. "Oh...to ye baat hai. Tum dono ka jhagda hua hai trip par? Isiliye jab se wapis aaya hai tera muh latka hua hai, said Nanu. Sameer nodded with a sigh. His eyes held the same sadness he had when his mother used to shun him.

"Nanu, aapse ek baat puchun? Jab aap Nani se mile the, aapko kaise pata chala ki wahin hai aapke liye... matlab aapko kaise samjha ki...ki wahi hain jinse aap p..ppyaar karte ho? enquired Sameer, his face blushing slightly. He could not hold his predicament any longer and the only person who could understand him and guide him was his Nanu. Nanu's piercing gaze fell upon him. "Hmmm pyaar...beta, ye pyaar jo hai na, bada hi ajeeb sa emotion hota hai. Ise koi samjha nahi sakta, iski koi paribhasha nahi hoti. Kab, kahan, kisse, kaise ho jayega- ye to sirf wo upar wala hi jaanta hai...Pata hai Sameer, kabhi kabhi ishwar hamari zindagi me koi aisa insaan bhej deta hai, jo sabse alag hota hai. Wo insaan jis tarah se hume samajhta hai, koi aur kabhi samajh hi nahi paata. Kabhi pehli nazar hi kamal kar deti hai, to kabhi is pyaar ko samjhane me waqt lagta hai. At this, Sameer went into flashback of when he'd first bumped into Naina. How he'd felt...It was as if all he wanted to do was to look into those eyes. Nanu continued, "Tujhe pata hai aisa lagta hai jaise, jaise wo din bhar hamare pass rahe. Uski aawaz sunne ko ji chahta hai. Wo humse baat karta hai to hume acha lagta hai. Aur jaise hi wo humse door hota hai, dil me ek ajeeb se bechaini ghar karne lagti hai. Usse ghanton baat kar lein, par waqt ka pata hi nahi chalta. Sameer was now thinking about their late night phone calls. "Use ek choti si khushi dene ke liye, ek choti si muskurahat uske chehre pe aaye- uske liye kya na kar jaye, aisa lagta hai. Sameer was reminded of how he'd genuinely wanted to help Naina prepare for the debate. And how he'd made her recite her speech in the canteen. How happy he'd felt at her success then- just to see her smile. "Jab uski aankhon se aansu nikalte hain, jab use taqleef hoti hai to dard humein hota hai. The pain he'd felt when Kumud teacher was hitting Naina with the scale. And when, when he'd heard Naina being slapped over the phone. He'd felt that the slap had fallen upon him. "Beta, jab hum kisi se pyaar karne lagte hain na, to khud se zyada, khud ki zaruraton se zyada, humein uski fikr hone lagti hai. Aur wo bin bole hamari dil ki saari baatein samajh leta hai. He recollected how Naina had sweetly said, "tum kaho to main tumhe pyaar se daant du...how pepped up it had made him feel. Sameer was listening intently to his Nanu's words, recalling every incident between him and Naina. Nanu continued, "Aur beta, sabse badi nishani malum hai kya hai pyaar ki- ye sochna ki kahin hume pyaar to nahi ho raha hai? Aur ye sab sunte huye jis ladki ka chehra teri aankhon ke saamne tha na, tu yahi samajhne ki koshish kar raha hai ki kya tujhe usse pyaar ho gaya hai...haina? smiled Nanu understandably. Sameer went red again. He smiled slightly and nodded his head in agreement. "Lekin main tujhe kisi cheez ko leke force nahi karunga beta. Wo ladki achi zarur hai, par tu usse pyaar karta hai ki nahi, iska jawab tujhe tere dil se hi milega, Nanu added. "Lekin pyaar me to dil tutata hai na Nanu, chot lagti hai, said Sameer. "Beta, Sameer, pyaar se dur mat bhaago. Jo khushi kisi ko chahane me hai, wo khushi kahin aur nahi. Aur fir is darr se ki tera dil na toot jaye, tu pyaar se darega to duniya ki sabse badi khushi ko kho dega beta! Aur...aur tu aisa kyun sochta hai ki tera dil tootega hi...agar tujhe tera pyaar mile toh soch... Nanu placated him. Sameer was deep in thought. (Rahe koi sau pardon me, dare sharam se, nazar aji laakh churaye koi sanam se...aa hi jata hai jispe dil aana hota hai...pyaar deewana hota hai, mastana hota hai, har khushi se, har gham se, begaana hota hai... plays in background)

That night Samer went to the rooftop, Naina's blue dress pic in his hand. He didn't seem to be able to keep it aside. He sat on a chair, adoring her in the picture. His fingers grazed her face lovingly. He was reminded of the beautiful times they had spent together. They would still have been together, had it not been for Sameer's foolishness. He had let go of one thing he desperately loved and wanted the most in his life now- Naina. Sameer sighed and looked up at the moon. The moon seemed to be his companion in his loneliness. He wished the moon would be able to convey his love to Naina. He was missing her like crazy. (Yahi sach hai...shayad maine pyaar kiya...male version plays). His heart had finally won over his mind. He'd decided not to fight against his feelings anymore. He will get his girl back, he decided. "I Love You Naina, he said aloud to the moon. And that night, Naina was at the window of her room, her eyes moist with all the crying. She looked over at the moon. The moon's glaze gave her some warmth in her sorrow...Kaash tumne mujhse sach mein pyaar kiya hota Sameer..., she thought.

The morning saw Sameer back again at the Shiva temple. Sameer went inside and prayed sincerely for the first time. "Bhagwanji, hi...umm sorry, Namaste. Dekhiye aap Naina ko to bahot ache se jaante hain, aur ab to aap mujhe bhi ache se hi jante honge. Lekin ek baat batayie, jab bhi main kuch galat karta hun, tab aap usme mera sath de dete ho. Lekin jab main kuch sahi karne ki koshish karta hun, to aap sab gadbad kar dete ho. Aise kyun confuse karte ho bhagwanji? Apne mujhe wo faaltu ki shart lagane se kyun nahi roka? Vaise shayad rokte to main Naina to kabhi itna samajh nahi paata na. Acha theek hai, maana shart laga li, Naina ka dil kyun tudwaya mujhse? Acha theek hai, Naina ko taqleef me dekh kar hi mujhe samjha ki shayad mujhe bhi usse...lekin use mujhse door jane ke baad hi mujhe kyun ye ehsaas hua? Ab mera dil to keh raha hai ki mujhe bhi...ki mujhe bhi Naina se pyaar ho gaya hai. Wo bhi ekdum pavitra wala, saccha wala. Lekin ab wo mujhse nafrat karti hai. Bhagwanji, Naina ne ek baar kaha tha ki agar sahi se maangu to aap meri zarur sunoge. Isliye aaj main aapse sacche dil se ek aur mauka maang raha hu. Aap to jaante hi ho- badi mushkil se meri zindagi me itni khushiyaan aayi hain, ab main fir inhe khona nahi chahta bhagwan. Main Naina ko kho nahi sakta. Please ab aap isme mera saath de do. Main jee jaan laga dunga, lekin Naina ke dil mein firse apne liye pyaar zinda karunga. Agar aap isme mere sath hain to bas mujhe koi ishara de dijiye. Aise ki mujhe jhat se pata chal jaye ki aap mujhe hi Naina ka manchaha var banayenge! But kaise? He thought for a moment. Acha- aaj to Sunday hai. Koi tyohar bhi nahi hai. Aur vaise bhi Naina 2 hafte se mandir bhi nahi aayi hai. Agar aaj wo mandir aa jati hai to main use confirmation samjhunga, okay? With this Sameer waited and waited inside the temple premises. He did parikrama to say thank you to bhagwan ji in advance too. Tired, he came and sat near the Shiv statue. With each passing minute, his hopes were dimming. Finally, dejected he got up to leave. Lagta hai is baar bhi bhagwan ne uski nahi suni. Sameer was thinking all this when he heard the clang of the temple bell. It wasn't the two bell signal, but somehow he knew who it was. He turned around and saw her. (Tu tu hai wahi dil ne jise apna kaha...tu hai jahaan main hu wahan...ab to ye jeena tere bin ek sazaa..hooo mil jaye is tarah...do lehrein jis tarah...fir ho na judaa...haan ye waada raha...plays in background). Naina was standing there with her saddened eyes, which were initially surprised and then filled with anger seeing him there. She came forward as Sameer turned back. Their eyes met again- her's showed anger and his showed guilt and care. Naina ko wahan dekh ke Sameer ki khushi ka thikana hi nahi tha. He smiled his broad smile for the first time in the past few days and silently thanked Lord Shiva for giving him a clear signal- that too one which his heart was yearning for.

Naina's heart was so heavy with emotions today, that she had thought of visiting the temple to calm herself down. "Bhagwanji...main jaanti hun aap kabhi kuch galat nahi karte. Shayad aapne mujhe is shart ki khabar dekar mujhe bacha liya. Varna kya pata ye ladka mera kya fayeda utha leta. Mujhe to ye lagta tha ki Sameer ka dil sach me acha hai aur wo bhi mujhe chahta hai. Lekin usne to kabhi mere baare me socha hi nahi. Aapne mujhe sabak diya ki kisi pe aise bharosa nahi karna chahiye, uske liye main aapka dhanyawaad karti hun. She prayed, but in the back of her mind, she knew something was odd. Why was Sameer at the temple now that the bet was over? Today wasn't even Monday- there was nothing special today. "Had he really come to pray? She brushed the thought aside and absorbed herself into her prayers.

Coming back from the temple, Sameer was suddenly prodded by a feeling to make things which were at least in his control, right. There was no harm in apologizing, even if he was not at fault. If it mended relations, why not give it a try? He came home and dialed his mom's number. "Hello, he heard his mother's voice after 6 months. His throat choked. "Hello, kaun bol raha hai? his mom repeated. "Mom... said Sameer. "Sameer, beta tum... said his mother in surprise. "Mom, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry mom. Aap hamesha mera bhala chahti ho aur main khudgarz ki tarah sirf aap pe gussa nikalta rehta hu...Mom, I miss you, said Sameer, his voice heavy now. "Aur mom...maine sach me papers nahi churaye the. Sachhii. God promise, he added. Sameer's mother was stunned. "Mom, mujhe maaf kar do please. Main sab karunga jo aap kahoge. But please trust me! Is baar main sab sahi karna chahta hun. Aap khush ho to main bhi aapke liye khush hun, sobbed Sameer. "Bye mom, said Sameer as he kept the receiver down. Sameer's mother could not say anything. She was shocked at this change in Sameer. There were tears of happiness in her eyes. 

Edited by Samaina_1990 - 6 years ago
Dr.DonnyJohn thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great, 

Sunday no work & the upcoming week of the show YUDKBH seems to be very heavy. I Was contemplating whether to see the next weeks episode or skip the show for 2 weeks!

However, I read your story though!

Flawless writing, smooth progression, and engaging/grabbing plot transition.

Great Work Sam. This part ends with hope and that's what I love to see and read.

(But I am still not sure if I should watch the next 2 weeks of the show! That heavy and mushy feeling! Arrgh!)

Edited by Dr.Don - 6 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First let me give you a hug my dear😃
I'm so overwhelmed to read this part...I had tears in my eyes...tears of happiness on reading such a masterpiece😃👏...and sadness to go through all the emotions that Sameer was going through😭

When you are missing someone...and you wish to erase all those memories from our mind...they keep coming to us...same thing happened with him...he was constantly in her thoughts...and the way her innocence touched him...noone ever did in the past😳

Nanu telling about the realisation of love and he recalling their moments together...i bow down dear...how beautifully you penned down that conversation along with the flashbacks👏⭐️
I felt myself lost in that conversation😳

Finally Sameer realising his love for her and deciding to correct everything...he talking to his Mom was so emotional with an immense impact...wow i would love to see something like this in the show... 😃

His convo with the Almighty in the temple...sooo cute...i fell in love with Sameer's innocence this time😃😛

Naina coming to the temple as a signal to him was bang on😃👏
The day you start to feel for someone more than yourself...you know you are in love😉😛😃

Loved it...totally...please update soon dear😃

Thanks thanks thanks for the best part till now😃👏
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Luvly update
Nanu is so sweet..an angel to Sameer😃
His prayer at d temple..it felt so genuine n innocent
Update soon dis time
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dr.Don

Great, 

Sunday no work & the upcoming week of the show YUDKBH seems to be very heavy. I Was contemplating whether to see the next weeks episode or skip the show for 2 weeks!

However, I read your story though!

Flawless writing, smooth progression, and engaging/grabbing plot transition.

Great Work Sam. This part ends with hope and that's what I love to see and read.

(But I am still not sure if I should watch the next 2 weeks of the show! That heavy and mushy feeling! Arrgh!)

Thank you for your kind comments Dr. Don...and I too need positivity after the impending heart break promo. But I would suggest you not to skip the episodes...after all, we should see the torment they go through...only then would we be able to value their unison...my suggestion...But I do agree, upcoming weeks are going to be hard for all Sameer Naina fans...
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

First let me give you a hug my dear😃

I'm so overwhelmed to read this part...I had tears in my eyes...tears of happiness on reading such a masterpiece😃👏...and sadness to go through all the emotions that Sameer was going through😭

When you are missing someone...and you wish to erase all those memories from our mind...they keep coming to us...same thing happened with him...he was constantly in her thoughts...and the way her innocence touched him...noone ever did in the past😳

Nanu telling about the realisation of love and he recalling their moments together...i bow down dear...how beautifully you penned down that conversation along with the flashbacks👏⭐️
I felt myself lost in that conversation😳

Finally Sameer realising his love for her and deciding to correct everything...he talking to his Mom was so emotional with an immense impact...wow i would love to see something like this in the show... 😃

His convo with the Almighty in the temple...sooo cute...i fell in love with Sameer's innocence this time😃😛

Naina coming to the temple as a signal to him was bang on😃👏
The day you start to feel for someone more than yourself...you know you are in love😉😛😃

Loved it...totally...please update soon dear😃

Thanks thanks thanks for the best part till now😃👏

Aww dear...you made me emotional...hugs for you 🤗 you have no idea how each of your comments motivate me...this is the first time I'm writing a story...I was a bit apprehensive about it in the beginning...had written a few pages, but was scared to share it with you guys...but I'm so glad that I did share it...n got such lovely reviews from you all...thank you so much dear...😳
Samaina_1990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Luvly update

Nanu is so sweet..an angel to Sameer😃
His prayer at d temple..it felt so genuine n innocent
Update soon dis time

Thank you for the appreciation dear...you've been there since the start...means a lot to me that my readers remain interested in the story...would definitely update sooner this time..it is just too difficult to write about them being heart broken like this...😕