Bigg Boss Season 11

Agree with sambhavna seth

gawjusangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I was watching her YouTube channel she said that in this task bigg boss was wrong he wanted that to be happen bcoz he made team like that in every team someone's problem with other team member so they will do these types of thing... if bigg boss wanted game to be fair then they should mixed the team like bandagi n puneesh in different team , vikas n shilpa in different , hina n luv in different etc.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
I disagree. BB team ne kahin nahi bola ki aap apni insaaniyat bhool jao task ki aad mai. Now that is a different case that some in the house never had any insaaniyat to begin with. 
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They do this every season
last season Manveer-Mona and Manu were always in the same team, Manu-manveer never went against each other

Same way Puneet Issar and Gautam were always together . Puneet was never evicted inspite of being violent many times only and only to play supporting role to Gautam.

They fix some people are finalists and the whole show revolves from their perspective, others are shown positive or negative using their equation with these finalists.

astrisa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I have been saying this from a long time
Bb always intensifies the fights